Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is pretty fucking hypocritical for a guy who thinks it's relevant to bring up the sexual doings of others.
Not sure what you mean? He retaliated to her comment about him trying to get out of taxes.

I actually liked his response but I don't think he said it as well as he could. I'll paraphrase, "I follow the same rules that you and all Americans do regarding my taxes. If you have an issue with it and think it is unfair then you should have changed it but there's so much corruption in Washington that you won't change it because all the people it would hurt own you"

Romney was an idiot with no mojo and he had no balls to do anything because at the end of the day he was fine with Obama winning. Keeps the game going.

Romney wasn't stupid...
he's very intelligent and with an accomplished record of success.

Now if you want to argue that he had "no balls' or mojo...yea...I agree with you there.

You sound like you're very interested in a rational exchange of viewpoints.

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Doesnt seem like you know how to respond, because well, you dont.

Is she not corrupt? is she not responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths including children? is she not a liar? is she not a war mongerer? Does she ask if the gov can drone strike her political enemies?

Her response to the recent wikileaks is "Cant we just kill him?", essentially.

Yeah she sounds like a great president. im sold

Hillary is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people through sanctions and
and shes a war mongerer and many other things.

Kind of makes political attacks seem tame in comparison, no?

Yes, if those charges were true.

Nice appeal to authority. I'm sorry if it bothers you I pointed out other facts while admitting to my error. So the Haitians aren't really complaining or they're just know-nothing lowlifes?

The Haitians are partially complaining because she helped install a president who turned out to be bad for the country. However, with Haiti's penchant for shitty dictators there is zero evidence the guy she helped make lose would have been any better than the guy she helped elect. He could have been better and he could have been worse. It's also not related to her charity.

In some ways some of the underwhelming aid relief IS attributable to Hillary, because a lot of the recovery efforts such as hospitals and technology centers aren't finished yet. And the reason is partially because she helped elect a corrupt president. There are certainly other factors that are none of Hillary's fault though, why do you think Haiti has been a shithole of a country since before Clinton was even born?

You'd be a fool to think that means her charity is corrupt. It just goes to show she is capable of bad decision making, which we all already knew and is what gave a lot of us pause about her in the first place. I'm one of many people voting for Hillary not because I think she's awesome but because she's better than the snake-oil salesman on the other side, who has proven to be an even worse decision maker.

Last edited:
lol it's so funny to me when politicians and just people in the spotlight in general are so dramatic about the silliest things. "Beyond the pale!". Like when Michelle Obama was all "Shaken me to my core!". Calm down lady.
Well she's got to make it sound like she strongly disapproves of his ridiculous rapey bragging.
Which anyone who isn't stupid should do.
Don't hate Michelle for describing it in an unflattering way; blame Trump for saying that stupid, stupid shit.
Again.

The Haitians are partially complaining because she helped install a president who turned out to be bad for the country. However, with Haiti's penchant for shitty dictators there is zero evidence the guy she helped make lose would have been any better than the guy she helped elect. He could have been better and he could have been worse. It's also not related to her charity.

In some ways some of the underwhelming aid relief IS attributable to Hillary, because a lot of the recovery efforts such as hospitals and technology centers aren't finished yet. And the reason is partially because she helped elect a corrupt president. There are certainly other factors that are none of Hillary's fault though, why do you think Haiti has been a shithole of a country since before Clinton was even born?

You'd be a fool to think that means her charity is corrupt. It just goes to show she is capable of bad decision making, which we all already knew and is what gave a lot of us pause about her in the first place. I'm one of many people voting for Hillary not because I think she's awesome but because she's better than the snake-oil salesman on the other side, who has proven to be an even worse decision maker.

Hmmmm. So she fucked them over as SOS by meddling in their politics? Sounds like more of what Powell said about screwing everything up that she touches due to hubris.

Call it corruption or playing the game, the Foundation must be a sweet place to work. Collect a check for maybe helping people out eventually while jetsetting around the world. I should apply. :)

Regardless, if Hilary's foundation did such good work there it's funny she ducked the question so badly that the moderator cut her off. :eek:

Well she's got to make it sound like she strongly disapproves of his ridiculous rapey bragging.
Which anyone who isn't stupid should do.
Don't hate Michelle for describing it in an unflattering way; blame Trump for saying that stupid, stupid shit.
Again.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything I just think it's funny when they do that kind of stuff. I wont even get in to how ridiculous she is saying that while taking her daughter to a Jayz and Beyonce concert.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything I just think it's funny when they do that kind of stuff. I wont even get in to how ridiculous she is saying that while taking her daughter to a Jayz and Beyonce concert.
Probably a good idea if she doesn't take them to Shakespeare's plays either, lots of tawdry sex and racism.

Probably a good idea if she doesn't take them to Shakespeare's plays either, lots of tawdry sex and racism.

Yes except one is a fictional play and the other is a guy who slapped an underage teenager on video for taking a picture of him without evidence. I guess they are the same.o_O. Hey at least he didn't grab them by the pussy right? He just slaps the shit out of them.

Yes except one is a fictional play and the other is a guy who slapped an underage teenager on video for taking a picture of him without evidence. I guess they are the same.o_O. Hey at least he didn't grab them by the pussy right? He just slaps the shit out of them.
I guess you know more about him than I do. Therefore you win in your effort to equate him to Trump, who is absolutely an OG not frontin' on the real dough.

I bet you also said Obama was going to take your guns...right?

I bet you think Hussein and Hitlery are staunch supporters of the second amendment and gun rights.

We all know Hitlary and her ilk loves the fifth.

I bet you think Hussein and Hitlery are staunch supporters of the second amendment and gun rights.

We all know Hitlary and her ilk loves the fifth.

you look like an low information voter with a response like that

lol it's so funny to me when politicians and just people in the spotlight in general are so dramatic about the silliest things. "Beyond the pale!". Like when Michelle Obama was all "Shaken me to my core!". Calm down lady.
Shits fake as fuck lol.

Regardless, if Hilary's foundation did such good work there it's funny she ducked the question so badly that the moderator cut her off. :eek:

She ducked a pay for play question, which has nothing to do with how efficient a charity is with their money.

Your original argument was that only 10% of her charity's money goes to the intended recipients. That has now been soundly debunked, do you agree or disagree?

Your original argument was that only 10% of her charity's money goes to the intended recipients. That has now been soundly debunked, do you agree or disagree?

Are you a retard or what? Fuck off stupid.

While I was certainly mistaken with the number I heard and what it covered, it still doesn't sound so cut and dried.

I'm sorry if it bothers you I pointed out other facts while admitting to my error.

Back