USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

I warned a bunch of guys last night, some have come through, some have not... I'll try and get you a complete list tonight with some "suggestions" too. I'm going away for a few days so please do what you can at your earliest convenience. We'll be in touch...

I'll be here bud

I only had a week long AV bet with invisable but might keep it up longer because he got a good win... I really thought Tate would come back and show she could still bang with the best :-(

Full Kit Welchers:

DonCrane & 209Nick, you two never gave a new Fight Kit to your opponents and You'll be punished with an av of shame if you fail to do so...... so get to work. Ill choose their kits if you don't.

@JohnWick vs @DonCrane
@Superstar31 vs @209NickDiaz

@Jermei

from now on, add that all welchers will be given their AV by me unless I decide to destroy them and they will also get dubs for the duration of their bet to ensure they keep it on.

Don't play if you can't pay

Last edited:
AV bet welchers:

Once again we blame the winners not the losers...

The Beast Within, Vallon, trident, sambokid, you guys never gave a new AV to your opponents and You'll be punished with an av of shame if you fail to do so...... so get to work. Ill choose their AV's if you don't.

@neverwas vs @The Beast Within
@XxWolfXx vs @DatSamboKid

*Trident sig bet paid

@Jermei

from now on, add that all welchers will be given their AV by me unless I decide to destroy them and they will also get dubs for the duration of their bet to ensure they keep it on.

Don't play if you can't pay

Last edited:
AV bet welchers:

The Beast Within, Vallon, trident, sambokid, you guys never gave a new AV to your opponents and You'll be punished with an av of shame if you fail to do so...... so get to work. Ill choose their AV's if you don't.

@liddellfan90 vs @AMST Vallon
@Dana_is_your_GOD vs @trident

@trident

@Jermei

Trident said he never committed to an AV bet only a sig line bet. I updated it as you can see.

AV bet welchers:

@liddellfan90 vs @AMST Vallon
@Dana_is_your_GOD vs @trident
giphy.gif

@liddellfan90

Full Kit Welchers:

DonCrane & 209Nick, you two never gave a new Fight Kit to your opponents and You'll be punished with an av of shame if you fail to do so...... so get to work. Ill choose their kits if you don't.

@JohnWick vs @DonCrane

Dude you need to follow your own thread, I gave him his kit days ago and he is sporting it, right @JohnWick

EDIT: He was anyway, Guess ill sort through this thread to find you were he accepted terms.

@JohnWick Your new sig should now state :

"Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor are most likely the two best martial artists to ever exist. Brock beats Fedor 10 out of 10 times, and Conor would retire him with that left hand"

The space under your belt should read:
#1 Conor Fan

Your new location should state:
"Resting my dick on Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo"( If too long this can be added to sig and in place under location put :On Brock's Nuts)

This will be your new avatar

2473638-brock-lesnar.png

@Jermei Thanks for doing this!

I even thanked you @Jermei and tagged you

Dude you need to follow your own thread, I gave him his kit days ago and he is sporting it, right @JohnWick

EDIT: He was anyway, Guess ill sort through this thread to find you were he accepted terms.
Sorry but I never recieved instructions to change my sig or AV yet? Is there some confusion between myself and John Wick with a space? If so get back to me.

Full Kit Welchers:

@JohnWick vs @DonCrane
It is done! Man U push so hard! Lol! Awesome job I had fun with this! Thanks for putting it together

Back