USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

Thank you.

#IBeLurkin Bless

Hey.. just wondering ehem who you fancy in the Cain vs Werdum 207 fight ? :D
If I was betting money I'd go with Cain...but I do love Werdum.

Why the fuck not, I'm up for it :)

@DonCrane

Congrats. Do your worst.
@JohnWick Your new sig should now state :

"Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor are most likely the two best martial artists to ever exist. Brock beats Fedor 10 out of 10 times, and Conor would retire him with that left hand"

The space under your belt should read:
#1 Conor Fan

Your new location should state:
"Resting my dick on Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo"( If too long this can be added to sig and in place under location put :On Brock's Nuts)

This will be your new avatar

2473638-brock-lesnar.png

@Jermei Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
@VinceArch

Belt: Ar145984 IS GOD, I AM A FOOL

443653.jpg

Sig: @Ar145984 IS THE GREATEST POSTER ON SHERDOG EVER, I AM AN IDIOT FOR EVER DOUBTING HIM.

No quotation marks in any of these
Will do. How long am I supposed to rock this?

Fucking 1-3 in bets on this forum LOL. Will people go on the shit list if the winner doesn't give you the punishment in a certain amount of time?

@JohnWick Your new sig should now state :

"Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor are most likely the two best martial artists to ever exist. Brock beats Fedor 10 out of 10 times, and Conor would retire him with that left hand"

The space under your belt should read:
#1 Conor Fan

Your new location should state:
"Resting my dick on Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo"( If too long this can be added to sig and in place under location put :On Brock's Nuts)

This will be your new avatar

2473638-brock-lesnar.png

@Jermei Thanks for doing this!

Done.

@Clippy has been given his prize for coming second in our bet and has changed his AV. Haven't seen a post from him to show it off though....

Once again, thanks for setting this up @Jermei - WAR Jouban!

@Jermei nowhere to be found. He's a good guy and a warrior, we touched gloves before the contest, but he had no business being in there with me. These guys are just not on my level. The owners of this thing need to come to me. You have random celebrities like @pcptornado owning parts of this company, I want my piece.

I just watched 205, fucking Conor with the double lefts to Alvarez... that second shot was beautiful, even in the replay the second left was such a quick shot... and reminded me of Nate's 1-2 in their first fight when Nate tagged Conor's head with the second shot. Beautiful stuff. Props to Conor 100%. Guy delivers every time.

Weidman / Yolo was amazing, Chris was fighting a near perfect fight and Romero just destroys with that knee. Holy shit...

Woodley / Wonderboy was amazing too and I totally agree with the decision. It'll be a long time before we see another Majority Split Decision in a title fight like that.... glad the one judge picked Woodley as the winner too. Great fight I look forward to the rematch.

Great card all around, couple boring ones too, sorry girls, but I feel like I just watched 2x PPV's back to back and now I get to read through a couple hundred posts here and find out what the fuck happened in here lol

@Jermei nowhere to be found. He's a good guy and a warrior, we touched gloves before the contest, but he had no business being in there with me. These guys are just not on my level. The owners of this thing need to come to me. You have random celebrities like @pcptornado owning parts of this company, I want my piece.

My body is ready. Congrats Mr. 4-0. Truly a meteoric rise of the young Quiver. Quiver is for real ladies and gentlemen. Don't fear me, fear Quiver.

Back