How bad would prime BJ have beaten Conor?

TitoViaGNP

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm talking 155 champ lick the blood off his gloves penn. The penn that destroyed Sanchez Stevenson etc. I think he would have destroyed Conor in 2 rounds. Boxing with BJ never ended well for people

Last edited:
Would not end good for McDoodles

Conor would have looked like this after BJ finished with him

hungry-pretzel-iStock_000018610872Large-E.jpeg

salt courtesy of Conor's 4 remaining fans afterwards

Conor has how many feet of reach on BJ?

BJ could pretzel him on the ground
BJ probably hits harder while Conor is more accurate and faster

He would've smashed him and licked the blood off of his hands.

Diego and Joe would likely have put a hurting on present day Conner in the form they were in back then.

He would've smashed him and licked the blood off of his hands.

Diego and Joe would likely have put a hurting on present day Conner in the form they were in back then.

I definitely think Diego would have smashed him

Conor wins first round KO. Are you kidding me? BJ Penn was great for his time. That was the past in a very new sport the newer athletes always win.

If BJ Penn comes in with a good gameplan, no tippy toe shit, he would easily win.

Conor wins first round KO. Are you kidding me? BJ Penn was great for his time. That was the past in a very new sport the newer athletes always win.

Not true I think Ali would be the HW champ today. I also think The 86 celtics would win the nba title this year.

Bj would rape him worse then Nate did, we already seen how ConFolds panic wrastle tap ta taps.

Conor would have push BJ's shit in. No way BJ even last a round with Conor. Don't embarrass yourself with these threads.

Back