Crime Shooter on Ohio State University

Guns aren't necessarily more effective than cars. That French dude in the truck killed 85 people.

Fuck was that the total bodycount? That shit was horrible, but it left mainstream news pretty quick. Too many bad things happening at the same time I guess.

Anyone else have social media feeds just loaded with people calling for gun bans over an event in which the only guns were those used by the police, which happened at a location on which guns were banned?...

Just a few weeks ago, Ohio state was holding protests calling for a ban on campus police also.

Fuck was that the total bodycount? That shit was horrible, but it left mainstream news pretty quick. Too many bad things happening at the same time I guess.

Only the shooter dead so far. 1 person in critical condition who was hit by the car. Everyone else is stable.

Was he seeking a safe space until murdered by police?

As a slightly more serious note: IS had a vehicular attack guide just few weeks ago followed by a knife one just few days ago.

this just in: Shooter was a white gay muslim mexican illegal citizen.

Please God please.

He thought it was a safe space to express his true feelings and then they shot him.

He's Somali. Ali Mohammed. It was announced a little while ago.

Looks like the total death count was 86 and 434 injured (52 critical).

I guess libs were right about Trumps ill-founded concerns regarding refugees being nothing more than frivolous pandering to "white identity politics".

<{anton}>

Idiots.

Four pages and no soda? He's got some catching up to do.

NBCNEWS: ABDUL ARTAN OSU SUSPECT...
STUDENT, SOMALI REFUGEE...

POLICE PROBE POSSIBLE TERROR MOTIVE...
Flashback: ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks...
At least 9 hospitalized...
LIVE...

th

DRAMA ON CAMPUS
STUDENT PLOWS CAR; STABS VICTIMS

Back