Crime Shooter on Ohio State University

They're reporting that he complained in an interview about the lack of Muslim prayer rooms on campus...at least he responded peacefully...

Have we found out if he is a Wiccan yet?

Apparently he didn't like how Muslims were 'portrayed' in the media...

CyYQON2W8AAiHCZ.jpg

Yes, it's real.

There have been so many knife attacks lately by muzzies. I can't believe it's not making the news.

Cops attacked , people attacked at a mall.

It's even more sketchy when they try to cover muzzie violence up.

Yep, these people are doing attacks on an almost daily basis throughout the west, doing knife attacks and it's hardly ever mentioned or discussed.

Apparently he didn't like how Muslims were 'portrayed' in the media...

CyYQON2W8AAiHCZ.jpg

Yes, it's real.

Of course, he doesn't like how the media portrays Muslims as being peaceful, he wants all Muslims to unite and radicalize against the west.

So this is one of Hussein Obama's peaceful Islamic refugees?

As I've said before, you don't know which Muslims are good and which ones will gladly cut off your head.

So this is one of Hussein Obama's peaceful Islamic refugees?

As I've said before, you don't know which Muslims are good and which ones will gladly cut off your head.
And crooked Hillary planed to increase Muslim immigration by what? 500% or something?
We really dodged a bullet.

Obama's plan of sneaking somalis in the midwest unnoticed is backfiring.

So have they even confirmed yet if it was one person or two people, and if it was a vehicular and knife attack, or a shooting?

Should probably cover that before you get into the inevitable identity politics.

2016 is a crazy year for the left. You've appropriated the term 'identity politics' and begun using it as a pejorative (despite being the masters of it). You've cast a former Communist country, of all countries, as the bogeyman of American politics, even adopting so called 'Mccarthyite' tactics to try and discredit news and individuals that you deem untrustworthy. You've also embraced the idea of rigged elections (against Hillary), while simultaneously arguing that it's just a paranoid conspiracy from the mind of Donald Trump.

You all are an absolute riot. Literally.

And crooked Hillary planed to increase Muslim immigration by what? 500% or something?
We really dodged a bullet.
Yeah, thank God that Hillary lost. My kids and grandkids would be dealing with jihadists if she got elected. And probably more places like Dearborn MI that have Sharia Law.

550% is what they told us, no doubt the plan was much more.

When Merkel lied to the German people she did not promise them a million plus refugees.

It probably would have ended up similar in America, with the majority of refugees flooded into red states to change voting demographics.

2016 is a crazy year for the left. You've appropriated the term 'identity politics' and begun using it as a pejorative (despite being the masters of it). You've cast a former Communist country, of all countries, as the bogeyman of American politics, even adopting so called 'Mccarthyite' tactics to try and discredit news and individuals that you deem untrustworthy. You've also embraced the idea of rigged elections (against Hillary), while simultaneously arguing that it's just a paranoid conspiracy from the mind of Donald Trump.

I've done no such thing. I'm not even American. Identity politics has long been commented on as a major facet of American politics over here. This year however you went crazy on it. Not just "the right" or "the left", but your whole country.

I've done no such thing. I'm not even American. Identity politics has long been commented on as a major facet of American politics over here. This year however you went crazy on it. Not just "the right" or "the left", but your whole country.

Muslims are doing terror attacks all around the world and you want to argue over petty stuff like this? Get a grip man.

Good to hear the "Shooter" didn't kill anyone. Although I hope the person he hit with his car pulls though.

Muslims are doing terror attacks all around the world and you want to argue over petty stuff like this? Get a grip man.

Terror attacks have never rated very high on my list of things to worry about.

Back