‘Gender-equal’ snow removal left Stockholm paralyzed

Would be fun to see men go on a national strike for a week. Just let women deal with it all for a week. Wonder how that would turn out.

having testicles creates an extra need for material in the trouser industry, therefore all Swedish men must undergo socialized castration, to prevent such future waste.

Male Swedes finding out the hard way that modern Feminism isn't for equality.

And what's all this shit about trying to "Programme" boys to sit down to piss? Who cares if Males piss standing up?

They are literally trying to Ideologically castrate you at every level.

They started from the observation that women use pavements and bicycle paths more often, while men mostly take the main avenues (because they drive cars).
That's probably because with all of their "new friends" moving there in hordes, women are now beaten for driving cars, and it's racist to tell them otherwise.

this is absolute insanity. it's not even parody at this point, it's mental illness.
how the fuck can the swedes stand for this?

wait, they cannot stand anymore, it's forbidden, especially when taking a piss.

sweden is done. just call it an emirate already.

City planners and engineers must have face palmed hard on that one.

This "gender equal" policy simply prioritizes one gender over the other, thereby being completely unequal.

It also assumes that the original policy was in place specifically to benefit men, rather than as a best practice to handle the greatest volume of traffic and keep things moving.

Any politicians who supported this should be voted out as inept.

Sweden. Where it snows everyday. But they havent figured out how to handle it in 600 years

I hear 85% of engineers in Sweden are men. If you fire most of the men so it's 50/50:men/women ratio I'm sure society will be better.

And what's all this shit about trying to "Programme" boys to sit down to piss? Who cares if Males piss standing up?

Lol what's that ?

In a touch of seriousness to this dumbfuckery, if you're going to call out something in the Sweden transportation system as racist: why is their target not the fact that men drive a stastically pronounced amount more than women, I believe implying that men own more vehicles?

So the Swedish feminist are fine walking to work in the winter while the men drive, but it's the fact that the sidewalks don't get shoveled first that has them pissed off? Backward priorities there

I noticed Sweden started going Feminist after Stieg Larsson's novels were published after his death. You can tell in his books and in real life he was very pro liberal Feminism.
https://en.m.wikipediaweirwiki/Stieg_Larsson

So maybe Sweden has The Millennium Trilogy to blame. (Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, etc)

Lol what's that ?

It mentions in the Lifesitenews link that Sweden have had incidents regarding daycare centres teaching young boys to urinate seated, and that a city councillor proposed to make it compulsory for Men to urinate seated within City Hall Washrooms.

God forbid things get done efficiently and logically. Let's instead worry about the bitch made feelings of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. Fucking retards

I cannot accept this is a true story.

If I read this as an April fools troll i'd be thinking "na, they tried too hard, totally unrealistic"

Holy shit, Sweden gone full retard.

Wtf...is that really something they're trying to do? Make boys piss sitting? Wtf is going on?

Thank you OP, this story is fucking hilarious

It mentions in the Lifesitenews link that Sweden have had incidents regarding daycare centres teaching young boys to urinate seated, and that a city councillor proposed to make it compulsory for Men to urinate seated within City Hall Washrooms.

My bad I didn't read that part of the article. Man that's fucked up.

Back