‘Gender-equal’ snow removal left Stockholm paralyzed

Why do I get the feeling this is due to bureaucratic lobbying.

We that some here. I and other folks always wondered why the asphalt deteriorates less than a year despite being told it would last a decade. Right now the ones outside my home looks like craters from Mars. Not to mention the construction took a month. Turns out contractors bid, bribe, and lobby with politicians to be the company do the jobs (job security), and come work time, they're using cheap materials and prolonging it.

As a Swedish citizen living in Stockholm, I can only attest to the truth about this.

The police informed the politicians on how dangerous it is to not prioritize the roads so e.g for ambulances and fire trucks can reach their destination.
I wonder how they can be so asinine, this ( if true) make our ones like great leaders..perphaps they have not an effective planning for the snow falls and blame the femminists for their own incompetence, I mean HOW IS POSSIBLE that they really prioritized walkways over the streets?!

Every single time!

My father, a 75 years old man who's definitely not left winger or a feminist, taught me to pee sitting down. He is a clean freak though.

Your dick was probably too short to grab onto so you were pissing all over the seat.

The thing I do like about Sweden, and I suppose Scandinavia as a whole, is their willingness to try random shit. Right now they've got a bad case of Marxist fever but I assume that won't last forever. The government's willingness to be very reactive and open to try things until they find the best way, that's really good if harnessed properly.

Sweden is ruled by Frankfurt school influenced liberal psychopaths..
They are pushing stuff to new levels of madness .

Think you may like this one guys lol.

So in short, Sweden representatives and feminist orgs considered the snow removal policy 'sexist' because the roads were done in priority.

They started from the observation that women use pavements and bicycle paths more often, while men mostly take the main avenues (because they drive cars). The new snow removal policy therefore consists of first clearing the pavements and ending with roads.

Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member stated : “There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

So then, guess what happened ? <43>

In early November, the new 'gender equal' policy was put to the test by the first major snowfalls in the Swedish capital. The cars were blocked on the road for hours, schools were closed for lack of bus in circulation, inhabitants called to stay at home.

Buses (also, it turns out, heavily used by women) were stuck by the hundreds on roads blocked by stalled cars. Light rail trains moved at half speed, forcing stranded commuters to walk for hours to get home from work, slipping and falling on glasslike sidewalks and bike paths.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-perso/artic...t-un-deneigement-sexiste_5042568_4497916.html
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

So in short, Sweden representatives and feminist orgs considered the snow removal policy 'sexist' because the roads were done in priority.

They started from the observation that women use pavements and bicycle paths more often, while men mostly take the main avenues (because they drive cars). The new snow removal policy therefore consists of first clearing the pavements and ending with roads.

Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member stated : “There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

In early November, the new 'gender equal' policy was put to the test by the first major snowfalls in the Swedish capital. The cars were blocked on the road for hours, schools were closed for lack of bus in circulation, inhabitants called to stay at home.

Buses (also, it turns out, heavily used by women) were stuck by the hundreds on roads blocked by stalled cars. Light rail trains moved at half speed, forcing stranded commuters to walk for hours to get home from work, slipping and falling on glasslike sidewalks and bike paths.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-perso/artic...t-un-deneigement-sexiste_5042568_4497916.html
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed
Laughing_Marx.jpg

Sometimes there are reasons why things are the way they are, that can't be simply reduced to 'muh oppressive patriarchy'

And people laugh when I say women shouldn't vote. I mean even if this policy worked all they did is flip around the sexism. But we all know liberals and feminists don't care about sexism or racism. They care that they are the ones with the power, that they are the ones who exploit. Equality is not wanted. Power is wanted. Feminists are are an enemy to liberty and equality.

Using bicycle paths in the fucking swedish winter must be some form of natural selection

People ride bikes in the snow all of the time where I'm from. There a specialty bike though. They're called fat tire bikes. These were all taken locally by some of the riders.

p4pb10409248.jpg

12959642235_efb37c5eed_b.jpg

Marquette4-1024x682.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know what is more stupid. The fact that they thought plowing the streets first was sexist, or the fact that the commissioners actually listened to them and started plowing the sidewalks first.

This is 3rd wave feminism in a nutshell though. It's not about equal rights it's about them getting their way by means of inconveniencing others.

People ride bikes in the snow all of the time where I'm from. There a specialty bike though. There called fat tire bikes. These were all taken locally by some of the riders.

When we was kids we couldnt wait to bust out the diamond backs on the ice. Shit was a blast. Totally have scars from it too

It mentions in the Lifesitenews link that Sweden have had incidents regarding daycare centres teaching young boys to urinate seated, and that a city councillor proposed to make it compulsory for Men to urinate seated within City Hall Washrooms.
Sitzpinklers.

I cant figure out why whoever is in charge didnt just tell em look dude its got nothin to do with sexism we do the gd roads first for first responders , schools and public transport now go home and come up with a new idea to complain about.

More and more I am having a harder time understanding exactly what the hell people are thinking

I cant figure out why whoever is in charge didnt just tell em look dude its got nothin to do with sexism we do the gd roads first for first responders , schools and public transport now go home and come up with a new idea to complain about.

More and more I am having a harder time understanding exactly what the hell people are thinking

You gotta stop thinking rationally and practically, and start thinking with 'feels'

Back