LMAO @ anyone that thinks Conor has anything for the big boys @ LW.

All you've added is appropriating another man accomplishments, which is not much of an accomplishment. You should stick to bragging and making up bullshit on the internet. You're a deluded cuck, you'll be gone soon enough son.
{<jordan}

He hasn't faced the big boys yet. Alvarez looked small compared to him.

Eddie-Alvarez-and-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-staredown.jpg

He hasn't faced the big boys yet. Alvarez looked small compared to him.

Eddie-Alvarez-and-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-staredown.jpg
Join your fellow haters' GoFundMe to buy out Askren's contract, bro. There is still hope.

Conor bless.

Join your fellow haters' GoFundMe to buy out Askren's contract, bro. There is still hope.

Conor bless.

Nate Diaz already beat him. I'm satisfied with that :p
(I know he can beat the big guys. I'm just saying Alvarez wasn't exactly big compared to him)

You guys will make wrong predictions one day too lol
I bet you all said that Conor would kill Nate Diaz at UFC 196

Nate Diaz already beat him. I'm satisfied with that :p
(I know he can beat the big guys. I'm just saying Alvarez wasn't exactly big compared to him)

You guys will make wrong predictions one day too lol
33778-fair-point.gif

DO y'all see this? These guys are even more explosive and powerful than Conor, and JUST AS BIG, maybe even bigger.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

Conor reminds me a lot of Nichols Walters. He's a guy that boxes at a weight class where he's a giant, and shows the same type of defensive flaws as a Conor, but his size at that weight class affords him the room to make a bunch of mistakes.
wow, how dumb do you feel?

in hindsight, fighting twice at 170 against a natural lw before going to 155, even losing the first fight in the fashion that he did, it's pretty amazing how well that worked out.. allowed him to gain plenty of size while still having to push himself to evolve his game, at this point, I don't think there's any LWs that can make him seem too small for the division with his striking prowess

I love the old when you been here as long as me bullshit. The people saying it don't realize how it makes themselves look.

I don't care about this resurrection, but anyone who says 'Conor bless" should be ashamed of themselves. One of the worst memes in Internet history.

DO y'all see this? These guys are even more explosive and powerful than Conor, and JUST AS BIG, maybe even bigger.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

Conor reminds me a lot of Nichols Walters. He's a guy that boxes at a weight class where he's a giant, and shows the same type of defensive flaws as a Conor, but his size at that weight class affords him the room to make a bunch of mistakes.
dude Conor is the LW champ

What makes people think conor is all of a sudden going to be a bum when he moves up to a division where he already won a belt in another organization? If anything moving up would make him stronger and overall better due to not having to drain himself so bad from the weight cut.

He'd still hold the striking advantage against everyone in that division yes even RDA, pettis and cerrone. Conor has better striking IQ than those 3. I think his toughest fight at LW will be khabib or RDA. He beats everyone.

Call me mystic mac jr. As I said if these guys can't take Conor down they are fucked. Khabib has the best chance of imposing his grappling style on Conor but the way he was getting pieced up by Michael Johnson before he got the takedown, I would be very worried if I am a Khabib fan.

Well people think he can beat aldo which is even more crazy because aldo would run through lw
Are you still on here? Just wondering if you'd care to comment on being so wrong twice. Conor beat Aldo and the LW champ, neither crazy.

Pretty sure he beat the LW champ like 3-4 weeks ago?

I don't care about this resurrection, but anyone who says 'Conor bless" should be ashamed of themselves. One of the worst memes in Internet history.
conor_m.gif

ConorBless_1.jpg

original

Let's face it, he could never win the belt at LW.

Back