• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey clearly cheated vs Nunes

She should have kicked Honda in the groin to balance it out.

It could have been knock down by Nunes but Ronda blatantly grabbed the fence to not fall. I wish Nunes hammer fisted her.

source.gif
Stop beating a dead Cow
Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

I seriously think Nunes was using RRR's big mole as a bull's-eye....she hit that thing like it owed her money. If she went for her jaw she would have been out cold.
And why does RRR's mouth always flap open when she gets hit? Same thing when Holly was tagging her. Is it lack of sparring discipline not biting down on the mouthpiece?

Her mouth is always open.

source.gif

But let go when Herb stepped in to call the fight...so call the fight and give her a warning for grabbing the fence?

Ronda's fence-grabbing is an existential metaphor of her desperate grasp onto her old facade -- before the Holly Holm fight where she was undefeated. Her grip eventually gives way from her stumbling stance, the shaky foundation represented by her wilting, crumbling career in and outside of WMMA.

Those 48 seconds to Ronda Rousey was the death knell of her entire future, and marked the end of one of the biggest hype jobs in UFC history.

Ronda was over rated. Nunes can be beaten but she is the one to beat now as she has beaten 2 good opponents in women's BW division.

Can we expect Nunes vs winner of WFW or Nunes vs Cyborg by the end of the year?

Nah I'm glad she stayed standing. Her flailing around created some epic memes.

Ronda had serious heart though, she just refused to go down. I wonder though how good she is off of her back. Maybe she could have pulled a Diaz brother move where they're happy to go down after a hard shot as it allows them to recover and opponents usually don't follow.

meh I think it was more she had no idea what was going on.

Back