War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
where do broken hearts go?

Where did the salad go in the @Lead and is he actually Jack White?

I'm not saying I adopted a gimmick, but i'm not saying I didn't adopt a gimmick either. As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle methinks.

8 years on sherdog, gotta freshen it up somehow. Everyone goes full retard in different ways. :D
I did so by moving to a second account based on a dumb joke, then to a third account based on an awesome fuck up.

The mystery here is less so "who've I been" and moreso how I managed to become Giblert almost four months after Giblert was born. Don't think too much about it. Or do. It's whatever homie

This brings up a good one. Mods with alt accounts, all the posters with gimmicks and shared accounts. That was a mess

Explore this CT further. You may not like what you find.... or you may like it. Idk
the clue is right in front of you. You just need to look.

To know what lead is, is to know who Lead is

why is reading comprehension at an all time low on TWR?

This brings up a good one. Mods with alt accounts, all the posters with gimmicks and shared accounts. That was a mess

Or mods being trolls and offensive posters, how is that allowed? I thought they were supposed to be above the scuffles of us mere mortals

Oh, wait, what?? No way...

Wayyy

I got too many tossed salad jokes and dropped it once I had admin friends.

There actually is a poster on here with the username jack white

Animal, vegetable, mineral?

Mineral is the right track somewhat

Lead's posts aren't self-important and narcissistic enough for that to be the case. :D

I'll give you that but the man has the talent to back it up. I do laugh at how much he doesn't like the black keys though

You used to post as Plumbum?

I'm assuming this is a joke cause I don't know that user name but you may have applied the right formula to figure it out

The game is afoot!

It is a mystery that needs to be unraveled at this point. I can stay silent no longer

Wayyy

It is a mystery that needs to be unraveled at this point. I can stay silent no longer
Do you actually want the truth to be known? Or just don't mind if it is? I won't spill unless you want. Actually might be fun keeping the secret...it's like a game of "am I smarter than other war roomers" lol

You're like Colombo, only actually as dumb as he appears. You should find out what happened to that Ravden fellow next....

Or Iron Blade, as those who remember him derping it up in the HWs know Lucy best.

Speaking of name changes, there's one I know would blow some people's minds but I can't reveal it.

Back