War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
A fate worse than death

Marriage? Damn near. :mad::(:oops:

So it went:

-Google Image Search (Nothing)

-Curated about 10 or 15 different pics from various sites and searched the metadata. Noticed it was written in Russian (Russian photog)

-Return to GIS, added Russian qualifier

-Nothing came up, so did a general image search for любитель жо́па эротический (amateur ass erotic, no this isn't right syntax lol)

-Noticed this wall, which was the dead giveaway

-Searching for that pic led me to Shmidt

-From there, GIS led me right to it

Not too bad, didn't have to get too obscure.

Impressive! Can you tell me what's my sign?

Has Pimptite ever returned?

hello-054.jpg

all this time I've read @Lead as 'LEED'. same with @TeTe, I've been reading it as 'TAYTAY' haha.

mind blown.
Qv6Ma5d.gif

all this time I've read @Lead as 'LEED'. same with @TeTe, I've been reading it as 'TAYTAY' haha.

mind blown.
Qv6Ma5d.gif

That's why I added /led/ under my name. After taking salad off, I found out a bunch of people thought it was that. Lead like the element

I continue to read it as teh teh even though I know it's wrong

My name may also be a cryptic message referencing the infamous account I was before this one.... or not

Last edited:
Why the fuck does @IGIT have to post his name at the end of every post?

That's why I added /led/ under my name. After taking salad off, I found out a bunch of people thought it was that. Lead like the element

My name may also be a cryptic message referencing the infamous account I was before this one.... or not
You were banned and they made you a moderator?

???????

I find it mysterious how some users had like 50 thousand posts and just disappear. They must be using different names? One that comes to mind is evil eye gouger.

Did the CIA order a hit on @Hans Gruber? Or is he languishing in a black site somewhere?
he said well before the election he was going to go back to his normal routine after the election was over

that doesn't mean you aren't correct because I'm in the 99% category that #3 in the op is a yes

I wonder why @Cmart doesn't post much any more, I figure too busy but I think he is one of the best posters.

I also liked the guy with the terminator av strokenator I think that is his name, they both don't really post anymore though...

I wonder why @Cmart doesn't post much any more, I figure too busy but I think he is one of the best posters.

I also liked the guy with the terminator av strokenator I think that is his name, they both don't really post anymore though...
He's over in strength and conditioning forum.

Thanks, I found that after the election I'd had my fill of negativity, and also have a pretty singular focus on getting in shape for an upcoming powerlifting meet. So I'm still posting, but it's over at S&C.

I'll still lurk at the war room from time to time, but most of what I'd say is already being said. Like "We won, get over it."

Why the fuck does @IGIT have to post his name at the end of every post?
Hiya there Prutfis.

I'm not sure. He's been asked many times, and just says that's how he talks. Whatareyougonnado?

-Bald1

Hiya there Prutfis.

I'm not sure. He's been asked many times, and just says that's how he talks. Whatareyougonnado?

-Bald1

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You posted like IGIT. Prepare to die.

Back