• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson: "If thats how Correia dances in the club, she will definitely be dancing alone"

Please don't use "Anderson" in the title when referring to anyone else than the Anderson who's synonym with that name.

WOHYeCE.jpg

I wish Canderson did come off as hateful, 'cause it's got a ring to it.

I finally figured out what she looks like when she moves around the cage. She moves just like, and has the same tendencies as a baby that just leanre how to walk. You know, how they have their bellies sticking out, super stiff way of walking, becuase they don't have their right and left step coordinated yet, and that awkward, jerky jerky movement.

And when she got rocked by Reneau, she literally looked like a baby taking its first steps, before falling on their butt. Seriously, look at how a baby walks, and moves, then watch her move.
Hahaha, good description. I thought her movement kinda reminded me of the way T-Rex is supposed to have moved.
I don't suppose we could compromise on a a baby T-Rex?

She'll be dancing alone because she looks like a dude:

Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

She's fucking hideous

This. She's ugly as sin but the virgin nerd WMMA fans get all hot under the collar over her because she has a nice ass. Well guess what? Lots of women have nice asses, lots of women who don't have a face that looks like they've been bobbing for KFC in a deep fat fryer.

Some dudes on here really need to get out more.

There are a shitload of horny creeps that go to clubs, so I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem.

Back