Breaking: married OK state senator and Trump Campaign chair found in motel with teenage boy

Not surprised....conservative party seem to be full of pedos

Despicable. I take it that it's not actual pedophilia as it just says "underage", but still terrible.

I too wonder why it's a separate crime to engage in prostitution within 1k feet of a church. I know priests have had a surprising amount of love for young boys, but those weren't prostitutes.

Funny that I can't find any mention of Shortey as a state chair of Trump's primary campaign and no role at all in the presidential one. Excluding the current lying press, of course.

OK state chair in the primaries was Stephanie Milligan. Co-chairs were Bob Mills and Dan Keating.

Last edited:
What is up with elected REpublicans and being a pedo.
Hastert, Mark Foley and this guy.
I live by the rule of never taking a shit in an airport next to a conservative, because they will be constantly asking to blow you.

Not surprised....conservative party seem to be full of pedos

List of top Repub politicians caught in gay scandals.
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne

Another article
https://globalgrind.com/182718/a-list-of-republicans-that-got-caught-in-gay-scandals/

This guy was a real winner

Mark Foley, probably one of the biggest opponents of the Gay-Rights movement was once in charge of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, which was bringing legislation to protecting Americans against sexual predators, was caught having unlawful internet conversations via IM and email with two former pages aged 16 and 18, this story is flooded with irony.

Mark-foley-Scandal.jpg

White and two other officers arrived at the hotel after midnight on March 9 and smelled the odor of raw marijuana coming from the room, according to the police report.

Possible link weed leads to pedophilia

Engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church being a crime is absurd.

A republican state senator wants to fuck little boys and this is what you find most absurd?

Tbh it is an absurd law. Who cares ifvit was 1000 ft from a church or 1000 miles. It dosnt make the crime worse

tbh, if you focus on some old law from 200 years ago or whatever instead of the senator wanting to fuck kids you're an asshole.

These types of prostitution laws are quite common all over the country. Similar to laws that increase the penalty for committing crimes in school zones and such.

he really loves guns
tumblr_inline_neyrobo5LM1sm10cy.jpg

he also loves to parade his daughter around in the chamber
r960-95fa85f61c60f3d533f3fb52948d769f.jpg

his wife looks asian, i don't really know since they're in OK, and they have a lot of weird spanish ppl too
600x600.jpg

she could be a flip
shortey-teller.jpg

with a weird ass name, Jennifer Jenni

Why is this important? i know white ppl love asian woman cuz they look young...

he really loves guns
tumblr_inline_neyrobo5LM1sm10cy.jpg

he also loves to parade his daughter around in the chamber
r960-95fa85f61c60f3d533f3fb52948d769f.jpg

his wife looks asian, i don't really know since they're in OK, and they have a lot of weird spanish ppl too
600x600.jpg

she could be a flip
shortey-teller.jpg

with a weird ass name, Jennifer Jenni

Why is this important? i know white ppl love asian woman cuz they look young...

Does he have a gun on his gun stock? Is that like a double gun?

Back