Social South African Destruction Now Almost Assured

America is a divided country right now because of the stupid Democrats trying very hard to undermine Trump's administration. We can't be worrying about the issues in South Africa.
Speak for yourself. I'll help a white family in need, especially if it comes to what we all know it might come to.

America is a divided country right now because of the stupid Democrats trying very hard to undermine Trump's administration. We can't be worrying about the issues in South Africa.

Then learn from us. Your, and the rest of the Western world's, idiot 'liberals' are a large part of why SA turned to shit.

Then learn from us. Your, and the rest of the Western world's, idiot 'liberals' are a large part of why SA turned to shit.
I'm doing my best man, I'm working hard without pay to spread propaganda on all our behalf.

Do non-black South Africans still live there?

Seems like a pointless fight. They're best off leaving and helping with birthrates elsewhere.

Do non-black South Africans still live there?

Seems like a pointless fight. They're best off leaving and helping with birthrates elsewhere.
This is my opinion as well. White people from South Africa or Zimbabawe need to spread the word and create white children. Here in the west, we have horrible birth rates.

First hand accounts on why homogeneity is important and the message needs to be spread otherwise we will all suffer the same fate.

There are plenty of European countries that are still winnable. South Africa doesn't really have any hope.

I think we need to take them. If the government won't help, we should do it ourselves.
There will be no media outcry for this, so liberals won't care. They only follow whatever Facebook fed virtuous-inducing act of morality they are told to. It's a pathetic groupthink circle jerk that is void of independent thought. The people being persecuted against in South Africa don't fit the liberal criteria for a suppressed people for reasons we all know. It's sad my friend, but good for you for trying.

There will be no media outcry for this, so liberals won't care. They only follow whatever Facebook fed virtuous-inducing act of morality they are told to. It's a pathetic groupthink circle jerk that is void of independent thought. The people being persecuted against in South Africa don't fit the liberal criteria for a suppressed people for reasons we all know. It's sad my friend, but good for you for trying.
Print out fliers, spread propaganda, dedicate your life to it.

Good white nationalism can't exist without good propaganda, no more than good propaganda can exist without good white nationalism.

If we as a people wish to survive, we need to understand tribalism and the importance of unity.

Find other White nationalist, some would be willing to accept refugees if necessary.

This is also likely to be a wet dream come true if you like to debate against leftists.
That's a disgusting insinuation.

We don't need any such thing to mop the floor with leftists on a debate as that is one thing they're absolutely incapable of doing. We also don't have wet dreams about our own getting genocided, unlike the left.

I think we need to take them. If the government won't help, we should do it ourselves.
who the heck is we? America is close to 40% non white and that figure is only increasing yearly. You should move to Iceland..

who the heck is we? America is close to 40% non white and that figure is only increasing yearly. You should move to Iceland..
White people, also, mind your own business. If we want to help our own, we will.

White people, also, mind your own business. If we want to help our own, we will.
How are you going to do that? through e-help? or through a million sherdog war room posts a day? how do you even survive in america with a 40% non white population which is only growing?

you would have to be stupid to be white and stay in south africa at this point. just get out while you can.

That's a disgusting insinuation.

We don't need any such thing to mop the floor with leftists on a debate as that is one thing they're absolutely incapable of doing. We also don't have wet dreams about our own getting genocided, unlike the left.

Lol. Quite right. My apologies.

Yeah, corrupt and incompetent leaders with a tendency towards populist ethnic/racial scapegoating are a curse.

Yeah, corrupt and incompetent leaders with a tendency towards populist ethnic/racial scapegoating are a curse.
But but but, Trump is going to make America great again and he will do that by letting Obamacare stay which he promised to repeal it.

Oh God, we can add them to the list of places that'll be looking to send the entire bottom half of their population into Europe and North America. Actually, in this case, it would probably be the civilized and educated ones looking to flea, which they've already been for a while. OK, obviously Holland for the Afrikaans folk, UK and Australia for the English speakers. Would be a nice change of pace for a group of migrants to already speak the language and not be the rapists.

If any of the S. Africans who've cause their high rape rate for so long try to migrate too, I'm sure Sweden and Germany will call dibs on them.

Last edited:
Australia will open it's doors to the Afrikaans they are much more skilled than the usual migrants we take in.

How are you going to do that? through e-help? or through a million sherdog war room posts a day? how do you even survive in america with a 40% non white population which is only growing?
Obviously we (white people) lose a lot of territory. Nonwhites will eventually take probably half of America, all the white people will congregate into one area that is yet to be determined. There may be a civil war in the future, but even without that America will fragment and fall.

America as we knew her is dead, we are just planning for the most likely next step.

Then you guys can govern yourself like you wanted before the integration movement (which has obviously failed). And I think we will both be happier that way.

Take care man.

Back