Alex Jones and the Alt-Right is starting to turn on trump.. The mental Gymnastics are amazing.

Hey look 7437 is back after hoping for murder of Trump supporters. Not even a yellow card.

I guess Madmick and Ruptecht just let that slide. This subforum is a joke.

Back? Wasnt aware i had left.

I would like to hear from our President @Palis to brief us on his thoughts about the syrian issue.

Hey look 7437 is back after hoping for murder of Trump supporters. Not even a yellow card.

They will act if someone actually gets murdered. Until then they will say put him on ignore

@Ruprecht

Yep, we should have voted for Clinton, the person who stands for everything we are against. Completely fooled

Maybe you should have voted for another choice in the primary? Or a third party. No one put a gun to your head for Trump. Own your clown

If this place is so bad go back to stormfront and 4chan.

Benghazi was a one small event. She oversaw Arab spring and sprouting of ISIS. Then when it started to get out of hand she jumped out and began prepping or her losing 2nd presidential campaign 4 years before election.

Lol, by one small event you mean the GOP sucking it's bag likes it some senior citizens change purse they stole.

Benghazi was the talk of the town. You're so dishonest it's funny.

What does this have to do with what j said. Nothing at all as a matter of fact.

How is she worse? Benghazi? Get real. She is worse because you believe the smear campaign and conspiracy theories behind her.

Someone with experience is worse than Donald lol

And this country is dumb as fuck. 50% don't believe evolution is even a thing and you think these people have a fucking clue what sec of state does. Lol. Get real.

How is she worse? Look no further than Libya

If this place is so bad go back to stormfront and 4chan.

It's either fair moderation or no moderation at all. Problem is that without moderation liberal trolls on here would commit suicide because of lack of safe posting space.

I follow MMA so why should I go to strictly political discussion forum?

Lol, by one small event you mean the GOP sucking it's bag likes it some senior citizens change purse they stole.

Thank you for proving my earlier point, Democrats will defend their candidates no matter what. Every negative story with Clinton's name attached was just some GOP hit piece and no big deal. I rather keep my candidates honest than live in full on delusion 24/7

I'm not with GOP. She was certainly responsible for murder of 4 Americans and showed what type of leadership she can provide as president. Not much except of taking naps and bobbling her head around with indignation over "women's issues".

She oversaw overthrow of Libia and ISIS takeover of that whole region. That's pretty fckn terrible. Meanwhile, her owner soros sponsored that "revolution" in Ukraine that led to Russia taking over Crimea and start of civil war in Ukraine. That is still going on. Some experience.

Next, Hillary Clinton vs Potato experience comparison(spoiler: potato has better experience).

Is it wrong to wish death on Trump supporters? Asking for a friend.

Back