Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Higo - Hungary

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-177-Dantas-vs-Higo-57989

44b701aab1ba4dcc97f9e08aee45fa2e.png

another euro Bellator.. this one's on a friday.. remember to finalize your bets thursday night or friday morning, people...

no, the card isn't deep, BUT these are two really good fights at the top.. excited for both.

teixeira looked the best he ever has last fight & weichel always comes prepared.. higo is freakin jacked at 135 now, just went 5 rounds w/out slowing down on AXS tv.. dantas is a stud.

Im talk about Higo. Hes great prospect, fight on tuf 1 BRAZIL, training with Pitbull Brothers. Good in all areas and great bjj, maybe Dantas same level on bjj. If Higo is going heavy dog, have value on him. Dudu is favorite, but Higo have tools for the win, This fight will be close. Imo the over if 2.5 or 3.5 have value too. The right line this over imo could be 4.5.

Bellator 177 MMA & Bellator Kickboxing 6 Press Conference.

Interesting that Anthony "Pretty Boy" Taylor, the guy who lost to Irish prospect James Gallagher not long ago has an amateur MMA record of 1-6 and a pro record of 1-2 and he was telling the 5-0 Hungarian fighter that he had no chance against him, lol.

This event got even less interesting.

dantas -215
higo +165

weichel -165
teixiera +125

ovchynnikova -170
harper +130 <-- who?

boricks -380 <-- who?
taylor +260 (guy who fought gallagher)

curious to see O/U's, too

---

apparently the harper girl is 5'1.. wanna fade ovchy, but meh

weichel -165 i think is decent, tho this could ABSOLUTELY go to a split or something, haha. (which basically means it probably isn't worth it)

dantas -215 is prolly right about hwere i'd cap this.. especially w/higo missing weight... wonder what O2.5 is... (and on the weichel fight, too)

Yeah are we not gonna get overs? I need that o2.5 for the Weichel fight for parlays

O2.5 is -190 in weichel-teixeira

O2.5 is -170 in higo-dantas

i did both

and i like weichel and dantas, but don't LOVE their ML's

0.99u weichel -165
1.9u weichel-teixeira O2.5 -190

2.15u dantas -215
1.7u dantas-higo O2.5 -170

i really like both of those overs.. that's my limit or i'd have done more (i liked the over bette than the Ml in both fights)

ohhhhhhh. harper is the brit from TUF. the emotional girl. she's scrappy. hrmmmm

this is prolly going 3 rounds & she's prolly gonna be competitive. size discrepency isn't in her favor, tho.. but i'm not impressed by lena..

edit: just saw harper weigh-in pics.. she's gonna be way undersized at 125.. and she's not fit at all ... she should be back at 115....

more news / notes -- boric is from hungary, so any close rounds are likely gonna go his way, IMO

What time will these fights actually take place in eastern time?

What time will these fights actually take place in eastern time?

5d has them listed as main card 4 ET.. not sure if that's accurate.

6 hour time difference for ET and hungary time, i believe (so sayeth google)

so it IS possible for 4 pm ET main card (10 pm local)

but like i said earlier ITT, make sure you get your bets in tonight or early tomorrow or you risk not getting bets down

Back