GAME OF THRONES Prequel Starring Naomi Watts Cancelled at HBO

Please no more tv show spin offs. I don't mind movies since they will have a much bigger budget and watch it break R-rated opening week records

Please no more tv show spin offs. I don't mind movies since they will have a much bigger budget and watch it break R-rated opening week records

why not? The got series is a big vast world This type of fiction is precisely what they should do spin offs for.

Of all the available options, I would look forward the most to a show about the First Blackfyre Rebellion.

It had so many awesome personalities in it that for the most part we only get to hear about second hand about.

Bloodraven

Bloodraven.jpg

Bittersteel

550px-Marc_Simonetti_Bittersteel_golden_company.jpg

Shiera Seastar (preferably in the bathtub)

Sheria_Seastar.jpg

I just talked to GRR on the phone and he confirms the first spinoff will be an origin story for Karl Tanner and how he became the Legend of Gin Alley.

I just talked to GRR on the phone and he confirms the first spinoff will be an origin story for Karl Tanner and how he became the Legend of Gin Alley.
That fat lying bastard!

He told me it was gonna be a baking show hosted by Hot Pie.

o8SABx1.gif

What GRRM needs to do is get some liposuction. That may prolong his life just enough for him to conclude ASOIAF.

I like to see them do the Century of Blood. That is when Valyria fell, and the Dothraki came racing out the Dothraki Sea and attacked the other nearby kingdoms like Sarnor, and the Volantene tried to assert itself over the colonies.

They can make it an anthology. Or Valyrian - Rhoynar War, and subsequent Rhoynar migration and Conquest of Dorne by Princess Nymeria. And obviously they need to portray The Long Night. That is one no one has mentioned. The Long Night is the real prequel.

I want to see a coming of age story for Meryn "fukin" Trant.

As much as I hate the idea of these prequel spinoffs because I think they'll distract GRRM from ever finishing ASOIAF, I think a cool story would be young Tywin Lannister. Ruthless young man who brought his family back to glory after his father brought it down low due to being a bitch, and youngest Hand of the King. I think that'd be cool.

As much as I hate the idea of these prequel spinoffs because I think they'll distract GRRM from ever finishing ASOIAF, I think a cool story would be young Tywin Lannister. Ruthless young man who brought his family back to glory after his father brought it down low due to being a bitch, and youngest Hand of the King. I think that'd be cool.

+1 for Fucking up the Raynes of Castamure and such.

A series focusing on the Kingsguard with its GOAT roster would be cool.

Littlefinger rising to power (for all the T&A sure to come)

The long night/last hero/azor ahai is going to be one. I guarantee it

- Age of Heroes ending with the creation of the Wall.
- Targaryens' assault and reign on Westeros with some flashbacks on the Doom of Valyria-which imo, doesn't need its own series.
- Dunk and Egg
- Robert's Rebellion

I don't want to see any recast "younger versions" of the current story. They got some skinny guy with a huge jaw to be Sean Bean and it was weird. I don't like that shit.

Something set thousands of years in the past, I'm damn cool with. That would be great. Or a thousand years in the future, even. Or a concurrent story showing what was going on elsewhere in the world while Dany was building up etc would be fine. Just no "younger version recasts" anymore. I don't need to see Robert's Rebellion or any of that shit. Not unless they can de-age the entire cast.

Back