Rogan: "If Conor knocks out Mayweather he is the biggest athlete of all time"

why would someone in the US know the population of Italy? and why would not knowing it make someone an imbecile?

Joe has some crazy views on a lot of things and has many things you can pick on him about...but the population of Italy is probably the most retarded thing to pick.
I'm not picking on him. I think he's a funny guy and I like his podcast, but he's very uneducated. I'd put you in the same category.

Lol, no. McGergor is only like 5/1. He needs to very lucky, but it's possible.

Leicester City winning the Premier league was the biggest sporting upset of my lifetime. A 5000/1 shot that would have gotten you declared mentally insane if you had predicted it

Leicester City and the teams they beat were competing in the same sport. In Conor/Mayweather, it's a guy who's never competed in a sport jumping to that sport and taking on arguably the best of all time in that sport.

Vegas odds don't tell the story.

I'm not picking on him. I think he's a funny guy and I like his podcast, but he's very uneducated. I'd put you in the same category.

I'm actually highly educated, work for the DoD, and run my own business.

So it looks like you're just wrong a lot.

Rogan on this once ever stuff again. 14 minutes in.

I don't like Conor and hate Rogan for his once in ever stuff.

But I would tend to agree with him, if he had said COMBAT athlete. Winning two belts in the UFC (and if he fucking defended at least one) then KOing the best boxer of all time or at least the modern era in his first pro boxing match...how does that not make him the best of all time?

As a hater I would need to admit it somewhat. For switching sports and doing what no boxer in two generations could do would make him clearly the GOAT and one of, if not the biggest sports star on the planet.

All that would be left for him would be to win IBJJF - but there is about as much chance of that happening as him KOing Mayweather - i.e. the lowest of chances.

But if he somehow did it I think his status as GOAT of combat sports would be inarguable. Jon Jones would need to rip through the HW division and defend for years to match an accomplishment like switching sports and beating the best.

Leicester City and the teams they beat were competing in the same sport. In Conor/Mayweather, it's a guy who's never competed in a sport jumping to that sport and taking on arguably the best of all time in that sport.

Vegas odds don't tell the story.

Yes it would be like <insert some American handegg team> joining the Premier League and winning it in the first year.

Last edited:

Sorry, but if you originate from Italy and you think Italy is Island sized then you're definitely not educated. And I love how you just try to sweep the ghetto thing under the rug, too. Here's yet another example:

Skip to 2:04:10 and then tell me again this guy is not a complete chadrool.

Joe Rogan: "What's 90k times 10? Is that 9 million? 90 million?!"
Redban: "900k."
Joe: "No, no, no, no."
Redban: "Just add a zero."
Joe: "Oh."

aDQYobU.gif

Joe Rogan is an imbecile. He thinks Italy (isn't he Italian?) has a population of 5 million citizens. He thinks black thugs in the hood invented the term "ghetto".

And yet he makes more money than you, is more popular than you, is almost certainly happier than you, banged/bangs hotter chicks than you, and would be picked over you for sexual selection by the overwhelming majority of the female population.

But at least you know the origin of the word "ghetto" and can multiply numbers in your head.

Rogan has said a lot of goofy shit over the years but he's 100% right on this one. I don't think MMA fans truly grasp what a massive upset this would be. It would be the biggest upset in sports history.

The Miracle On Ice would still be bigger (although Mayweather/McGregor would be more renown.)

Ali is the biggest athlete of all time. No one will ever reach his level of fame.

Then you have guys like Jordan, Pele, Woods, Ronaldo, Bolt, Messi, Maradona, Schumacher etc. Good luck with that.

What about babe ruth he was pretty famous

If McGregor can survive more than 3 rounds with Floyd would only have one explanation:FIXED MATCH.

And considering the money and the worldwise exposure it will probabily be a farce

And yet he makes more money than you, is more popular than you, is almost certainly happier than you, banged/bangs hotter chicks than you, and would be picked over you for sexual selection by the overwhelming majority of the female population.

But at least you know the origin of the word "ghetto" and can multiply numbers in your head.
One of the weaker attempts at trolling. I'll give you .5 stars out of 10 for effort.

One of the weaker attempts at trolling. I'll give you .5 stars out of 10 for effort.

Not trolling. Just right-to-the-heart truth. Literally every single thing I said was true and uncontroversial.

Which is why you can't even mount any sort of intelligent defense, and are hoping people are going to be impressed by your "above it all" trolling comment.

;)

Ali is the biggest athlete of all time. No one will ever reach his level of fame.

Then you have guys like Jordan, Pele, Woods, Ronaldo, Bolt, Messi, Maradona, Schumacher etc. Good luck with that.
Tom Brady dummy

Sorry, but if you originate from Italy and you think Italy is Island sized then you're definitely not educated. And I love how you just try to sweep the ghetto thing under the rug, too. Here's yet another example:

Skip to 2:04:10 and then tell me again this guy is not a complete chadrool.

Joe Rogan: "What's 90k times 10? Is that 9 million? 90 million?!"
Redban: "900k."
Joe: "No, no, no, no."
Redban: "Just add a zero."
Joe: "Oh."

aDQYobU.gif

Yeah I imagine if i talked for hours on end I would say some stupid shit as well.

Rogan was born in Jersey...

You think all black people know the population of countries in Africa?

So knowing the population of random countries is how you qualify someone's education level?

Rogan must not watch any major sports.

He will proudly tell you that, and still feels capable of saying comments like this.

And gets off on belittling their "ball sports".

Yeah but do you know the population of a random country? That's the real indicator of intelligence here.

Back