Rogan: "If Conor knocks out Mayweather he is the biggest athlete of all time"

Yeah but do you know the population of a random country? That's the real indicator of intelligence here.

I don't know the population of the city I live in...or state...or US...let alone other countries.

Only people that know stuff like that are people studying for Jeopardy. I just don't see any point in knowing trivial information like that when I can just google it in 5 seconds.

No reason to waste brain space on it.

Bullshit.

Conor is a boxer. Fighting in a boxing match. If you are licensed to perform surgery you are a surgeon, there is no excuse for not doing your job correctly.

If he beats Mayweather, it means he beat Mayweather. It doesn't mean he is the greatest boxer or athlete ever.

Only in MMA logic can somebody become a GOAT after 1 win. The sport really is young and unfortunately budding in an era of instant greatness.

I guess Joe Rogan was right about Ronda Rousey as a "Once in human history" greatest athlete ever. She was a champion Judoka who came to MMA and dominated all the best women the sport had to offer.

So, Holly Holm must be number 2 then. She was a boxer who came to MMA and beat some of the best women the sport had to offer.

HAHAHAHA

So, if Conor beats Mayweather, I guess the greatest athletes ever will be:
(1) Conor McGregor (2) Brock Lesnar (3) Ronda Rousey (4) Holly Holm (5) Heather Hardy (6) Matt Mitrione

What a joke. hehehe

You are letting your stupid opinion make you look stupid. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Winning this fight would make McGregor as big as Mayweather and Pacquiao currently are as far as popularity, but nowhere near in terms of greatness. Greatness typically derives from longetivity.

People saying this fight is huge etc. etc. are not understanding just how big boxing was as far as cultural significance.

Jeffries-Johnson
Schmeling-Louis
Ali-Frazier
Holmes-Cooney
Mike Tyson's return from prison (for younger guys)

It is ridiculous and absurd to think the public is remotely as interested, or this fight has nearly as much impact as any of these fights.

This is similar to the almost made Chamberlain-Ali match.

"Biggest fight ever"...."Biggest upset ever"

So retarded.

Leicester City and the teams they beat were competing in the same sport. In Conor/Mayweather, it's a guy who's never competed in a sport jumping to that sport and taking on arguably the best of all time in that sport.

Vegas odds don't tell the story.

So? That's like saying Crawley Town has a better chance of beating Barcelona than McGregor does Mayweather because at least "they're in the same sport". Ridiculous statement. It's not like McGregor has no transferable skills.

Vegas odds are a very good indicator of how likely/unlikely something is - they'd go bankrupt if they weren't

#1 Clay/McGregor/Bruce Lee
#2 Schumacher/Senna
#3 Pele/Maradona/Messi/Ronaldo
#4 Jordan/Bolt/Phelps/Federer/Nadal/Djokovic/Walker Smith Jr./Andy Silva/Alex Karelin
#5 THE REST OF THE WORLD.
lol, schumacher won some titles by crashing into another cars and by using his teammate for data, also having exclusive tires for his style and and and...no thx
biggest athlete imo would be jordan

He's 3/4 Italian you doofus. Try again.

Ok....so anyone who's 3/4 Italian needs to know the population of Italy?

And thus everyone that's 3/4 black needs to trace their heritage back to Africa and know the population of where they were born?

That's your measure of intelligence? That's fucking retarded.

Ok....so anyone who's 3/4 Italian needs to know the population of Italy?

And thus everyone that's 3/4 black needs to trace their heritage back to Africa and know the population of where they were born?

That's your measure of intelligence? That's fucking retarded.
One more time since you seem to be too dense to understand: If you think Italy has a population of 5 million citizens that makes you an idiot. And if you can't do 90k times 10 that makes you an even bigger idiot. If you don't know the origin of "ghetto" you are flat out retarded. And shut up with your Africa nonsense.

One more time since you seem to be too dense to understand: If you think Italy has a population of 5 million citizens that makes you an idiot..

I heard you the 3 other times. That makes you retarded for thinking that.

As I said before, there are many things to make fun of rogan for....this population example is a really fucking stupid one to pick.

Not knowing some random trivia doesn't make someone dumb. It simply means they don't know a fact that other people know.

I heard you the 3 other times. That makes you retarded for thinking that.

As I said before, there are many things to make fun of rogan for....this population example is a really fucking stupid one to pick.

Not knowing some random trivia doesn't make someone dumb. It simply means they don't know a fact that other people know.
If you think Italy has a similar population as Hawaii you are uneducated. If you think black thugs in the hood came up with the term "ghetto" you are uneducated. If you can't do 90k times 10 you are uneducated. Why do you keep making excuses for him? What's it to you? Were you his math, geography and history teacher? What do you give a shit? He's uneducated. Period. Move on.

Hi my name is Muhammad Ali, and I'm more famous than all yall bitches.

If you think Italy has a similar population as Hawaii you are uneducated.

I don't know the population of Hawaii or Italy. I guess I am uneducated.

I guess I'll take my Cum Laude diploma in Aerospace Engineering and go out and cry in my GTR while you memorize Wikipedia and I contemplate why I'm so uneducated.

I don't know the population of Hawaii or Italy. I guess I am uneducated.

I guess I go out and cry in my GTR while you memorize wikipedia
Wow, a Nissan. You really made it, man. You must be spending like 10s of dollars each day.

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-222.gif

So? I'm 3/4 Scottish and I have no clue what the population of Scotland is nor do I care. You're a fucking idiot.
It's really true what they say about idiots. You can tell somebody how dumb or uneducated he is but he'll never really grasp it. It goes back to being stupid.

Wow, a Nissan. You really made it, man. You must be spending like 10s of dollars each day.

You don't know how much a GTR costs....you must be uneducated.

And just so I can learn....what is the origin of the word ghetto? You know, without looking at wiki

Then I want you to get drunk and high and film yourself for roughly 3000 hours and see if everything you say is pure high brow super educated ponderings. And throw some math in there while you're at it.

Back