Bellator 181 - Campos vs Girtz III - Oklahoma

Katy Collins keeps fist-pumping the air and saying "YES!" to the camera.

I can't believe she's proud of her own performance... that shit was despicable, and she'll never get anywhere fighting like that. She literally held Bruna Vargas against the cage and did no damage.

1u on each of the u2.5's for Girtz/Campos and Warren/Garcia fights for me, that's it for this one. GL boys!

Cotton is terrible. Too bad Rodriguez couldn't stop a take down.

good return for storley. rarely see someone get finished with an underhook like that.

The online prelims are arguably better than the main card.

i don't know anything about salter, how does he match up with grove and is grove worth a flyer?

i don't know anything about salter, how does he match up with grove and is grove worth a flyer?
I think Grove is def worth a small flyer. Last I checked Salter was closing in on -300. If the Grove who fought Shlemenko shows up, this will at the very least be more of a scrap than lines are showing

On Campos

Short notice fights for BG and Campos is on a roll. Saying he'll use his size and length to keep distance and pick a part BG from the outside were he might find his chin late when Girtz tires or else he'll just snipe at him to a decision

Love Joe Warrior -165 Think he wrestlefucks the hell out of Garcia. I mean, Garcia is like 5 inches taller LOL Warren should be able to get underneath of him and ragdoll him to the mat.

BOL GUYS!

Too bad Rafael Lovato Jr. waited so long to get into MMA. This win over Mike Rhodes is big for him. He's now 6-0.

Too bad Rafael Lovato Jr. waited so long to get into MMA. This win over Mike Rhodes is big for him. He's now 6-0.

some people got him as a dog on some euro or bitcoin book or something, i'm so f'ing jealous.

Back