Majority of Republicans now think college is bad

if you havent graduated college then serve me my fries without looking at me pleb

The title is misleading. Republicans do not think College is bad. They think what is being taught in colleges is questionable. When it comes to the humanities and identity studies programs they are right.

Why dont they just build private conservative leaning colleges?

Liberals love college and especially want free college because in reality Liberals are lazy and want to delay having to be a productive member of society for as long as possible.

Liberal life pattern:

School until 18
Live with parents and go to college until 24
Leave college and protest they cant get a job until they are 26
Move back in with their parents until 30.
Get a good paying job and become republican.

Yeah, people go to college because they're lazy...

Pay gap between college grads and everyone else at a record

Americans with no more than a high school diploma have fallen so far behind college graduates in their economic lives that the earnings gap between college grads and everyone else has reached its widest point on record.

The growing disparity has become a source of frustration for millions of Americans worried that they — and their children — are losing economic ground.

College graduates, on average, earned 56% more than high school grads in 2015, according to data compiled by the Economic Policy Institute. That was up from 51% in 1999 and is the largest such gap in EPI's figures dating to 1973.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96493348/

sure if you have a real degree and not some liberal arts bullcrap

A lesbian history major probably isn't in the running for highest earner, but statistically, those with degrees out earn those without over the course of a lifetime. This is well documented. So, the poster that suggested people go to college because they're "lazy" is very incorrect in his assumption.

It depends on many variables including the individual, the school, the school environment, the professors and program a student enrolls in. It seems like some institutions these days have become glorified daycare centers by day and degenerate nightclubs by night.

If I were running a university, then I would make uniforms mandatory, ban alcohol, drugs and parties on campus, institute a strict curfew policy, segregate the sexes and keep identity studies propaganda away from the campus.
LOL the University of Who The Fuck Wants To Go There. Meet your faculty-

I'm also curious how you are going to ban on-campus parties. How do you differentiate a "party" from a group of people being in the same room and having a good time? Is there going to be a per room limit? Can a bunch of people be in the same room together if they're not enjoying themselves? Would that be OK with you?

This does illustrate a certain type of conservative though. That is, people who are very concerned that someone somewhere is having a good time and think we need to put a stop to it.

Last edited:

I'm also curious how you are going to ban on-campus parties. How do you differentiate a "party" from a group of people being in the same room and having a good time? Is there going to be a per room limit? Can a bunch of people be in the same room together if they're not enjoying themselves?

This does illustrate a certain type of conservative though. That is, people who are very concerned that someone somewhere is having a good time and we need to put a stop to it.

They will have religious police patrol the campos.

They will have religious police patrol the campos.
Yeah that could work. Should the religious police wear turbans, yamakas, one of those beany things the Pope wears, what? Gotta send a message to those young adults with their crazy fun and shit.

I'm also curious how you are going to ban on-campus parties. How do you differentiate a "party" from a group of people being in the same room and having a good time? Is there going to be a per room limit? Can a bunch of people be in the same room together if they're not enjoying themselves? Would that be OK with you?

This does illustrate a certain type of conservative though. That is, people who are very concerned that someone somewhere is having a good time and think we need to put a stop to it.

Believe it or not, there is more to life than partying and there are many people who find other things in life to be entertaining.

Believe it or not, there is more to life than partying and there are many people who find other things in life to be entertaining.
Of course there's more to life than partying but making it forbidden is some repressive nonsense. You're coming across as the guy who denigrates partiers because he doesn't get invited. Nothing wrong with getting together with friends and blowing off steam bud, it can be a very healthy and productive activity to maintain good mental health and have cool social interaction. You can still do plenty of other things, one doesn't preclude the other.

Besides you still didn't answer any of my questions. What makes it a "party"? Are you proposing a limit on how many people can congregate in a given area or is there a cap on how much fun they are allowed to have?

Of course there's more to life than partying but making it forbidden is some repressive nonsense. You're coming across as the guy who denigrates partiers because he doesn't get invited. Nothing wrong with getting together with friends and blowing off steam bud, it can be a very healthy and productive activity to maintain good mental health and have cool social interaction. You can still do plenty of other things, one doesn't preclude the other.

Besides you still didn't answer any of my questions. What makes it a "party"? Are you proposing a limit on how many people can congregate in a given area or is there a cap on how much fun they are allowed to have?

I did not say partying would be banned. It would be banned on campus. Students would be free to engage in degenerate activities off campus. When I say partying I am referring to activities that include drugs, sex and alcohol. If students want to get together in their dorms or a designated socializing area to engage in an appropriate social activity, then there would be no problem as long as drugs, alcohol and sex are not involved. That can be taken off campus.

Orange County ca is filled with college grads with liberals arts degrees that work as baristas/servers. They are no more cultured and educated than those who didn't go to college. They are if anything more close minded, they are more arrogant, and more "bitter" than those who didn't go to college.

A lesbian history major probably isn't in the running for highest earner, but statistically, those with degrees out earn those without over the course of a lifetime. This is well documented. So, the poster that suggested people go to college because they're "lazy" is very incorrect in his assumption.

Imho the pay gap will gradually disappear as more people graduate college with bullshit degrees that doesn't train them for the real world.

Yeah that could work. Should the religious police wear turbans, yamakas, one of those beany things the Pope wears, what? Gotta send a message to those young adults with their crazy fun and shit.

Turbans should work and they carry a Katana or a scimittar

Theyve always been dumb fucks, no surprise here. The thing is average American Republicans are come from a LONG LINE of undereducated cousin fuckers with no teeth so they dont know any better. Let them believe HeyZeus rode dinosaurs or whatever the fuck, in like 20 years it wont matter.

if you havent graduated college then serve me my fries without looking at me pleb
Sounds like the typical Art History grad actually.

Of course right wingers despise higher education. It clashes with their personality. Right Wing Authoritarians are motivated by their fear. They follow any authority that promises to quell that fear, protect them, etc. The dispassionate inquiry of higher education is antithetical to the right winger’s impassioned cocoon of emotional subservience to authority. That's why they hate science as well. Therefore higher education is a boondoggle and indoctrination of some sort. It’s hard to tell really bc the right winger uses language loosely and thinks so sloppily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back