Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

If you have a body can you may as well turn it on as soon as you get dispatched. Hear your call sign, click on the cam and then pip up on the radio.

As of right now both data and battery life restrictions do not allow for cameras to run a full shift always on. Much less the issues of cameras running while your taking a piss, eating lunch, etc.

This sounds like a royal fuck up. My guess is he had his gun out, prior to arrival, across his lap pointing out the door, which i ,unsafe as hell, and he ND'd.

Unless someone is fucking stabbing me in the neck you better not be discharging rounds in front of my freaking face in a patrol car.

I think 2nd degree murder charges with a manslaughter option is appropriate unless she was like gouging out the ryes of cop in the driver seat or strangling him or some other equally outlandish thing comes out. Shooting a lady in her PJs whose at the window talking to you just defies explanation.

I also think were gonna find he had some deficiencies in training and field performance that were overlooked due to PC bullshit and to meet community expectations.

*Edit* Here's an article with statements from officer in driver seat. With this I stand by, shit bag rookie Noor ND'd, when he got startled and shot this lady.

Officials: Australian woman shot after cops heard loud sound: http://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...alian-woman-shot-after-cops-heard-loud-sound/

Last edited:
If I must. This is from a letter in Loehmanns personnel file from his previous job as an officer with Independence Police Department.

"He could not follow simple directions, could not communicate clear thoughts nor recollections, and his handgun performance was dismal," according to the letter written by Deputy Chief Jim Polak of the Independence police.

The letter recommended that the department part ways with Loehmann, who went on to become a police officer with the Cleveland Division of Police.

"I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct the deficiencies," Polak said.
that has zero to do with the specific actions of the case.

that has zero to do with the specific actions of the case.
What? It's specifically about the officer that shot the kid. The guy that was practically hanging out the window as he pulled the trigger. The guy that wanted to go work in Cleveland so he "could get more action". If we had higher standards the chances that this guy wou be given a badge and gun would be 0.0

If you have a body can you may as well turn it on as soon as you get dispatched. Hear your call sign, click on the cam and then pip up on the radio.

As of right now both data and battery life restrictions do not allow for cameras to run a full shift always on. Much less the issues of cameras running while your taking a piss, eating lunch, etc.

This sounds like a royal fuck up. My guess is he had his gun out, prior to arrival, across his lap pointing out the door, which i ,unsafe as hell, and he ND'd.

Unless someone is fucking stabbing me in the neck you better not be discharging rounds in front of my freaking face in a patrol car.

I think 2nd degree murder charges with a manslaughter option is appropriate unless she was like gouging out the ryes of cop in the driver seat or strangling him or some other equally outlandish thing comes out. Shooting a lady in her PJs whose at the window talking to you just defies explanation.

I also think were gonna find he had some deficiencies in training and field performance that were overlooked due to PC bullshit and to meet community expectations.

*Edit* Here's an article with statements from officer in driver seat. With this I stand by, shit bag rookie Noor ND'd, when he got startled and shot this lady.

Officials: Australian woman shot after cops heard loud sound: http://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...alian-woman-shot-after-cops-heard-loud-sound/
They should give rookies only one bullet and make them carry it in their pocket.

What? It's specifically about the officer that shot the kid. The guy that was practically hanging out the window as he pulled the trigger. The guy that wanted to go work in Cleveland so he "could get more action". If we had higher standards the chances that this guy wou be given a badge and gun would be 0.0
the kid grabbed for a gun in his waistband and the cop shot him as he grabbed for it. You're seriously retarded if you think that is a bad shooting.

If you want to argue procedure about his partner driving on the lawn a few feet from Rice, that's an entirely different conversation. But that's not something you're remotely fixated on.

Very sad.

But from a legal and political perspective, it'll be interesting to see if he goes to prison or not, and who will support him.

the kid grabbed for a gun in his waistband and the cop shot him as he grabbed for it. You're seriously retarded if you think that is a bad shooting.

If you want to argue procedure about his partner driving on the lawn a few feet from Rice, that's an entirely different conversation. But that's not something you're remotely fixated on.
You're the one that started leading the discussion to specifics of this case. I was speaking more broadly about low standards and police hiring dumb people.

You're the one that started leading the discussion to specifics of this case. I was speaking more broadly about low standards and police hiring dumb people.
you said:
No im saying if we didn't let such an inept person become a cop then Tamir wouldn't have been killed within two seconds. Apparently neither of you read the article I posted.
that's a pretty specific claim. I asked you to back that up with some kind of logic and all you can come up with "he wasn't qualified to be a cop."

This case is a real pickle for SJWs and BLM. The cop that shot the 40 year old Australian woman in Minnesota turned out to be a black Somali Muslim. The cops said they were patrolling without lights and the woman came out of nowhere and the guy got startled and just shot her. No threat, no words, no struggle, no confrontation of any kind. Will BLM be demanding this guy go to prison? If he does, will they consider it "justice" or will they say "they only sent him to jail because he's a black man and shot a white woman"? What outcome do you think BLM is rooting for here?

Also the left will side with the cop because BLM and he's B.

you said:

that's a pretty specific claim. I asked you to back that up with some kind of logic and all you can come up with "he wasn't qualified to be a cop."
and besides parroting me, what's you're fuckin point dude? Do you think that a level headed well trained officer would and should react that way?

Seems this was just a case of hastily filling a "diversity" quota and pleasing the Somali population by giving an incompetent a gun and a badge.

We can see the results.

It's funny that in my country this exact same guy, and other "diversity" officers in Minneapolis were previously used as a justification for hiring Somali cops.

People should only be hired based on their skill, temperament and physical abilities, and nothing more. When it gets to the point where every ethnic minority needs a representative of their own, otherwise refusing to collaborate with the system, we're fucked. We will have built a society on the shakiest foundations imaginable, and turned our backs on the idea of a meritocracy.

Last edited:
Shooter was a Somali refugee.
Rushed onto the police force to appease the politically correct .

Results were a unskilled person in a position that got a Innocent person killed.

Shooting out the car. Come on

I actually want the camera recording while I take a piss. Or better yet a shit. Enjoy reviewing that.

Back