Do u guys remember GSP vs. Jon Fitch?

My wife and I were cage side.
9-hardcore-boston-red-sox-fans.jpg

So I take it you found the fight boring? I can only assume you never saw it cuz if you had you'd know it was one of the better championship fights of 2008.

Your wife looks like a slut, too.

Kinda ironic GSP vs Fitch was a good fight to watch lol

Fitch was willing to go down fighting. It made for an entertaining fight, despite being outclassed

Dominated for 5 rounds but couldn't finish.

Vintage Georges what's the rush St. Pierre. Safety first, no can defend.

Honestly though don't mind watching decisions like that. Some of his later UDs on the other hand were lackluster as F. For me the Alves fight was him at his peak.
Diaz was bad because Diaz was content to lose. Shields intentionally eye gouged GSP and almost blinded him. The rest were great.

What an impressive performance GSP had in this fight. Fitch was really good at the time no one could beat him other than GSP.

Honestly though don't mind watching decisions like that. Some of his later UDs on the other hand were lackluster as F. For me the Alves fight was him at his peak.

That was quite the beatdown for a "safety first" fight though. It wasn't for lack of trying--Fitch had a granite chin back then.

I remember a one sided beatdown

And i also remember asking myself why is this Fitch guy still conscious?

Fitch and Alves fights were both masterful performances and defined GSP's dominant reign. His fights after Alves were just sad - he looked hesitant to put himself at risk and never really looked to be attempting to damage his opponent.

Fitch and Alves fights were both masterful performances and defined GSP's dominant reign. His fights after Alves were just sad - he looked hesitant to put himself at risk and never really looked to be attempting to damage his opponent.

He nearly made Koschek blind tho

Bout to be a bunch of bullshit revisionist history ITT

GSP is the goat. Deal with it

Hmm. This looks nothing like a Woodley fight. Weird how people say they're the same fighter.

GSP's the man. Fitch is tough as shit.

Was boring as hell just like all his other decision snooze fests. Gsp is easily the most boring fighter of all time

Prime Fitch is the most underrated fighter in MMA history.

You have guys these days who can fall in love with someone like Gustafsson for having 2-career top10 wins... yet back then everyone hated on Fitch despite Fitch being the undisputed #2 WW for a long, long time, losing to only GSP in his prime.

He also made BJ Penn cry when they fought, despite it somehow being a draw.

just lol at saying GSP is as boring as woodley

Prime Fitch is the most underrated fighter in MMA history.

You have guys these days who can fall in love with someone like Gustafsson for having 2-career top10 wins... yet back then everyone hated on Fitch despite Fitch being the undisputed #2 WW for a long, long time, losing to only GSP in his prime.

He also made BJ Penn cry when they fought, despite it somehow being a draw.
a comparison between gus and fitch................. you sure exceeded expectations with this one

a comparison between gus and fitch................. you sure exceeded expectations with this one
actually that would be Gus exceeding expectations being compared to Fitch.

Fitch is the Cormier to GSP's Jon Jones.

Back