Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people are hating on @Limbo Pete. The posts he was deleting were of Hans editing Pete's old post to say pedo stuff.

<{vega}>

They're trying to distract from the truth.

The Cuckservatives like @Hans Gruber are sensitive little fairies and reported the thread because they can't take the heat.

1361478083_dave-chappelle-spit-hot-fire-gif.gif

I don't get why people are hating on @Limbo Pete. The posts he was deleting were of Hans editing Pete's old post to say pedo stuff.

<{vega}>
It was literally a single post, and it managed to actually break the rules
I didnt even infract him lol
"I posted something against the rules and a mod deleted it without infraction" doesn't really have a nice ring to it, though, if you're a thin skinned baby looking to whine

what this debacle proves is what a pathetic congregation of whiny little bitches the war room is.
here's something for your time, as a summary of these threads.
i'm sure at least a few of you insecure little twats will report it.

8670_164e_750.jpeg

It was literally a single post, and it managed to actually break the rules
I didnt even infract him lol
"I posted something against the rules and a mod deleted it without infraction" doesn't really have a nice ring to it, though, if you're a thin skinned baby looking to whine

I say fuck it and give @Hans Gruber dubbz now

:D

I think we ran him out of the thread. He's been online today but hasn't answered for last nights revealing #Grubergate revelations.

Butthurt confirmed. @Hans Gruber

<BronTroll1>
Being scrutinised is very uncomfortable for ol Hansy boy. And tbh with the exception of getting mule kicked by admin, this thread has been way worse for him than the last one.

It had to be @Jack V Savage . Intelligent guy but has the sense of humor of a fucking gnat and reported the thread knowing he was going to get a few nominations. Bitter bastard.

What say ye? I need witnesses:

@Pwent @pcptornado @Hans Gruber @jgarner @Fawlty @lecter @TheStruggle @ripskater @LogicalInsanity @Lucifer Alpha @Tamriel Terror @lifelessheap @Devout Pessimist @Der Eisbar @D3THRONED @klnOmega @ultramanhyata

It takes a lot of balls for a guy who has dropped 845 bowel movements on a message board to actually vote in a "shittiest poster" thread.

The Cuckservatives like @Hans Gruber are sensitive little fairies and reported the thread because they can't take the heat.

This is so accurate it is painful. You can see the same thing in their political transformation of being wannabe tough guy cowboys during Bush's days, to be perpetual victims once Obama took office. Now they scream about cucks while literally marrying hookers (Alex Jones) or trading pictures of their wives to dudes on internet forums. (Gruber).

It had to be @Jack V Savage . Intelligent guy but has the sense of humor of a fucking gnat and reported the thread knowing he was going to get a few nominations. Bitter bastard.

What say ye? I need witnesses:

@Pwent @pcptornado @Hans Gruber @jgarner @Fawlty @lecter @TheStruggle @ripskater @LogicalInsanity @Lucifer Alpha @Tamriel Terror @lifelessheap @Devout Pessimist @Der Eisbar @D3THRONED @klnOmega @ultramanhyata

Everyone thinks you're a retarded shit poster.

This is so accurate it is painful. You can see the same thing in their political transformation of being wannabe tough guy cowboys during Bush's days, to be perpetual victims once Obama took office. Now they scream about cucks while literally marrying hookers (Alex Jones) or trading pictures of their wives to dudes on internet forums. (Gruber).

Speaking of this @Hans Gruber

I'll take it easy on you from now on for some pics of your wife.

Also some red snapper cooked properly, pan seared with lemon and butter.

I think we ran him out of the thread. He's been online today but hasn't answered for last nights revealing #Grubergate revelations.

Butthurt confirmed. @Hans Gruber

<BronTroll1>
I like how he couldn't give a detailed defense because he was "at work - crunch time," kept posting on sherdog for the next three hours, and then announced that his highly detailed defense was that somebody said they didn't think it was him.

#hansgate #somethingburger

Last edited:
It takes a lot of balls for a guy who has dropped 845 bowel movements on a message board to actually vote in a "shittiest poster" thread.

Oh come now dont be a bitter pussy because you've been nominated in this thread. Just stop being an over emotional girl and your posts will improve and we can be friends. Even sexually if you want. I promise.

And it didn't take balls. It just took a click of a mouse. I have a black belt in HTML 5 and a blue belt in Powershell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back