Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I never said you had any pull with the mods. You also weren't online until today so you're cleared.

FWIW I also remember a mod saying your first dubs came from a thread called "Should all Presidents be white?" or something stupid like that.

That is correct. Watch him flip now that it didn't just say white but "straight married white males" or something like that. For that, he didn't keep his infractions. I reversed them and told him to chill.

Sooo then he makes a thread about a Muslim who got run over by a car walking into a mosque (not a terrorist, just some random Muslim) along with the quote "he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword." That's what got him the infractions that stuck and he's still mad about it.

@RIPWarrior spoke to me via PM, and he has this to say:

^ @JudoThrowFiasco

@Mods he gave me permission to post this cause he's on dubs and can't respond in the OT.

This is the worst time to be a WR regular and not be able to post in the OT

Last edited:
Ok, um...

th

That is correct. Watch him flip now that it didn't just say white but "straight married white males" or something like that. For that, he didn't keep his infractions. I reversed them and told him to chill.

Sooo then he makes a thread about a Muslim who got run over by a car walking into a mosque (not a terrorist, just some random Muslim) along with the quote "he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. That's what got him the infractions that stuck and he's still mad about it.

This is the worst time to be a WR regular and not be able to post in the OT

Even worse, he's the guy who complained

They're trying to distract from the truth.

The Cuckservatives like @Hans Gruber are sensitive little fairies and reported the thread because they can't take the heat.

1361478083_dave-chappelle-spit-hot-fire-gif.gif

You group of imbeciles think you are solving some great mystery? You couldn’t even solve the case of who knocked up your sister if you caught me banging her and giving her the time of her life. You would just sit there licking your lips basking in my glory wishing that you could take her place (or worse yet…mine)

You have the wrong man.

The only thing I am guilty of is coming into this dump know as the OT and breaking every Goddamn rule known to man in this lawless shit hole. “The OT is the Wild West of Sherdog” they say. I stroll right in and within 5 minutes have the mods freaking out wondering what to do. Pure panic and mayhem and I loved every minute of it.

Am I guilty of breaking the rules? Yes. I wiped my ass with them and stuffed them down Limbo Delete’s throat.

Am I guilty of emailing Crave? Hell no. I was in the middle of joking and posting about Tachy bitch slapping me and telling me he would ban me if I repeated my behavior and then the thread disappeared.

Right after the thread disappeared I thought that I was banned from yet another thread (a tactic that Sadmick uses on me) I PMed Homer and asked if the thread was still around to see if I was banned from it. Jealous Homer had this info but never shared it because I am public enemy #1 of the lefties in the War Room. This is yet more evidence that casts doubt on these pathetic accusations.

upload_2017-8-10_0-7-29.png

Would I PM someone in confusion right after the thread disappeared if I had it brought down? Think you tards.

The lefties of the War Room want their claim to fame to be taking down a LEGENDARY INTERNET WARRIOR. The very few lefties that don’t have sex changes and that actually have enough T to reproduce want to be able to tell their anemic, brittle-boned- hipster- vegan kids that they accused me of doing something that I didn’t do on a message board.

They even tried to pass off a photoshop to frame me for nonsense.

Hans Gruber - making Sherdog his bitch since 2007

Making six figures (*on the books) since 2011 (what does that have to do with my innocence? Nothing. It has to do with my awesomeness)

Antagonizing the lefties in the War Room since 2008

Now Boo Me Betas. Boo me.

18cx5x2192zyqgif.gif

(Pretend that jersey says "Gruber" on the back of it)

You group of imbeciles think you are solving some great mystery? You couldn’t even solve the case of who knocked up your sister if you caught me banging her and giving her the time of her life. You would just sit there licking your lips basking in my glory wishing that you could take her place (or worse yet…mine)

You have the wrong man.

The only thing I am guilty of is coming into this dump know as the OT and breaking every Goddamn rule known to man in this lawless shit hole. “The OT is the Wild West of Sherdog” they say. I stroll right in and within 5 minutes have the mods freaking out wondering what to do. Pure panic and mayhem and I loved every minute of it.

Am I guilty of breaking the rules? Yes. I wiped my ass with them and stuffed them down Limbo Delete’s throat.

Am I guilty of emailing Crave? Hell no. I was in the middle of joking and posting about Tachy bitch slapping me and telling me he would ban me if I repeated my behavior and then the thread disappeared.

Right after the thread disappear I thought that I was banned from yet another thread (a tactic that Sadmick uses on me) I PMed Homer and asked if the thread was still around to see if I was banned from it. Jealous Homer had this info but never shared it because I am public enemy #1 of the lefties in the War Room. This is yet more evidence that casts doubt on these pathetic accusations.

View attachment 261007

Would I PM someone in confusion right after the thread disappeared if I had it brought down? Think you tards.

The lefties of the War Room want their claim to fame to be taking down a LEGENDARY INTERNET WARRIOR. The very few lefties that don’t have sex changes and that actually have enough T to reproduce want to be able to tell their anemic, brittle-boned- hipster- vegan kids that they accused me of doing something that I didn’t do on a message board.

Making six figures (*on the books) since 2011 (what does that have to do with my innocence? Nothing. It has to do with my awesomeness)

18cx5x2192zyqgif.gif

You could have saved yourself time and just wrote

{<jimmies}

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and just wrote

{<jimmies}

Wasn't caught up in the thread.

So it was Reagan?

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and just typed "I'm sorry for blaming you"

I don't want your apology though. I just want the 5000 pestering notifications to stop.

Hans Gruber exonerated.

Wasn't caught up in the thread.

So it was Reagan?

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and just typed "I'm sorry for blaming you"

I don't want your apology though. I just want the 5000 pestering notifications to stop.

Hans Gruber exonerated.
Lol I was just messing with you dude. I never accused you of anything and was just giving you shit with #Grubergate.

Lol I was just messing with you dude. I never accused you of anything and was just giving you shit with #Grubergate.

Good deal. Thought you were a cool dude and didn't want to start calling you PMSTornado

Glad you knew I was innocent.

I wanted to see lefty tears. That is the whole reason that I still come to Sherdog. No way did I want the thread deleted. Especially since I was proud of my work inside of the thread. Tachy bitch slapped me in the thread twice but I will take 1000 of those to land some shots on some libs.

You have the wrong man.

Right after the thread disappeared I thought that I was banned from yet another thread (a tactic that Sadmick uses on me) I PMed Homer and asked if the thread was still around to see if I was banned from it. Jealous Homer had this info but never shared it because I am public enemy #1 of the lefties in the War Room. This is yet more evidence that casts doubt on these pathetic accusations.

View attachment 261007

18cx5x2192zyqgif.gif

Not even gonna pretend to read that, but it's good to see you all rested up Hans.

Maybe a callout thread is in order. You know like Joan of Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back