Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whodunnit is solved case closed.

Time to turn our pitchforks away from gruber

Proven Innocent

Time for a shitload of #APOLOGIES

@Rational Poster
@CargoKing
@HomerThompson
@Limbo Pete
@Edison Carasio
@Quipling
@Peloquin

Thank you to @Fawlty (I typed your name as Salty Fawlty and nothing showed up...forget that wasn't your real username) for being one of the few libs that wants me dead and buried that didn't accuse me of this garbage

Thank you to
@Cubo de Sangre
@Pwent
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@sniper
@kid Pambele

for betting on the right Lion (haven't read the whole thread so if I forgot someone ...sorry)

Last edited:
Deadicated to @ReAnimator Reagan.

reservoir-dogs---ear-scene.jpg

Wait wait wait
Does this mean 35 people owe Madmick an apology?
OH SHIT NOOOOOOOOOO

This thread is literally going to slay me

I never believed it was gruber

I thought it was the mod squad, but I didn't think gruber was the type

Wait wait wait
Does this mean 35 people owe Madmick an apology?
OH SHIT NOOOOOOOOOO

I still don't believe mergemick and ruprecht didn't complain

I posted in his thread and wrote 4 paragraphs of on topic discussion and one sentence calling him dumb and he deleted it, reason: derailing with ad hominem attacks

In the WR
where flaming is allowed

I never believed it was gruber

I thought it was the mod squad, but I didn't think gruber was the type

You are damn right I'm not. I wanted to see lefties burn. An admin slapping me and stomping on me (twice) isn't going to make me go to Crave to have a glorious thread deleted

The real loser here appears to be @Chramelated who is, if my eyes aren't failing me, only owed a measly 3 apologies

Edit: Yes, I realize Dragonsfly also had only 3 votes, but i've become convinced he isn't actually a human being and imo reptoids don't deserve sympathy

Last edited:
Well we're 0-2 in Voting threads not surviving when I do this Worst Poster series.

3rd time is the charm?

<{1-16}>

You group of imbeciles think you are solving some great mystery? You couldn’t even solve the case of who knocked up your sister if you caught me banging her and giving her the time of her life. You would just sit there licking your lips basking in my glory wishing that you could take her place (or worse yet…mine)

You have the wrong man.

The only thing I am guilty of is coming into this dump know as the OT and breaking every Goddamn rule known to man in this lawless shit hole. “The OT is the Wild West of Sherdog” they say. I stroll right in and within 5 minutes have the mods freaking out wondering what to do. Pure panic and mayhem and I loved every minute of it.

Am I guilty of breaking the rules? Yes. I wiped my ass with them and stuffed them down Limbo Delete’s throat.

Am I guilty of emailing Crave? Hell no. I was in the middle of joking and posting about Tachy bitch slapping me and telling me he would ban me if I repeated my behavior and then the thread disappeared.

Right after the thread disappeared I thought that I was banned from yet another thread (a tactic that Sadmick uses on me) I PMed Homer and asked if the thread was still around to see if I was banned from it. Jealous Homer had this info but never shared it because I am public enemy #1 of the lefties in the War Room. This is yet more evidence that casts doubt on these pathetic accusations.

View attachment 261007

Would I PM someone in confusion right after the thread disappeared if I had it brought down? Think you tards.

The lefties of the War Room want their claim to fame to be taking down a LEGENDARY INTERNET WARRIOR. The very few lefties that don’t have sex changes and that actually have enough T to reproduce want to be able to tell their anemic, brittle-boned- hipster- vegan kids that they accused me of doing something that I didn’t do on a message board.

They even tried to pass off a photoshop to frame me for nonsense.

Hans Gruber - making Sherdog his bitch since 2007

Making six figures (*on the books) since 2011 (what does that have to do with my innocence? Nothing. It has to do with my awesomeness)

Antagonizing the lefties in the War Room since 2008

Now Boo Me Betas. Boo me.

18cx5x2192zyqgif.gif

(Pretend that jersey says "Gruber" on the back of it)

6 total snitches. We only know the ring leader. You're still guilty.

Not even gonna pretend to read that, but it's good to see you all rested up Hans.

He's gonna need to rest up again after writing that 40 page short-story about emotional trauma he calls a post.

Time for a shitload of #APOLOGIES

{<huh}

For what? You're still guilty.

I think we all knew Sadmick didn't do it but how can you not vote for the guy in a negative poll?

Follow that logic and now you know why you're here Hansy. :)

I wonder how the right wing will live down this disgrace....
One of their own guys getting the thread deleted....

Lawd have mercy

I like how he couldn't give a detailed defense because he was "at work - crunch time," kept posting on sherdog for the next three hours, and then announced that his highly detailed defense was that somebody said they didn't think it was him.

#hansgate #somethingburger

I posted last night when I got home late at night.

I haven’t been making six figures (*on the books) since 2011 by pretending to be a detective on Sherdog all day long. Now thank me that my tax dollars pay for your bum way of life then smile and blow me.

Hans "The Truth" Gruber

For you and @Rational Poster

(Pic from work)
zEMOuVU.jpg

Can you fuckers ever stop being wrong about everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back