Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

Get rid of the fascists and the antifa will go away. Strange how that works.
There weren't fascists in Seattle in 1999 and they still showed up with violence and completely derailed a peaceful leftist protest against globalism.

(how things have changed on that front)

Fucking anarcho-Communist scourge.

Even the early 20th century Russians knew these were the whackiest of the whackos, and paid them little mind.

HOw about the White Supremicist/Nazi's and Antifa fight Gangs of New York Style(no guns) and we PPV that shit. All the money raised goes to charity. It is a win/win for everyone.

HOw about the White Supremicist/Nazi's and Antifa fight Gangs of New York Style(no guns) and we PPV that shit. All the money raised goes to charity. It is a win/win for everyone.
That fight would last at most 10 minutes.

Wasn't that exactly what happened in Charlottesville? I watched about 30 minutes of video that looked like just that

"if you have a career or job you can't afford to loose"

somewhere on Sherdog...

MySQL-Restart-Failed-The-server-quit-without-updating-PID-file.jpeg

Meanwhile on the rightwing side of the fence...

And

During the protest...out comes another one...

"Only dee liberalz are snowflakz!!!"- conservative

"Evreyone has a plan until they get hit in the face" - mike tyson

How are you going to get rid of them?

Step one would be for media to refer to them as a kind of social cancer

Step two would be to "out them" as much as possible and make their viewpoint unacceptable locally

Step three would be a strong national education plan that teaches the horrors of fascism and nazism across the board and without equivocation. I'd agree that communists like Stalin, Mao etc belong in the same category and should be taught as two sides of the same coin - that being dictatorship supported by ideology

Good call. You're right that this anti-Trump movement is heading the same direction.

These antifa millennials are psychotic. Pretending they are fighting Literally Hitler and Nazis. As they go out and riot, block roads, and hurt innocent people.

They are fighting people just as bad as Nazi's. The Bush and Obama wars in the middle east and the intentional destruction of Syria and Libya are as savage as anything we've ever done. Sure, the kill count isn't as high as what Hitler accomplished but we're just getting started. Trump will have them all outdone by the end of his presidency.

These aren't wars of self defense.

What sickens me is that the shit that pisses these people off isn't even close to the worst that we do.

Step one would be for media to refer to them as a kind of social cancer

Step two would be to "out them" as much as possible and make their viewpoint unacceptable locally

Step three would be a strong national education plan that teaches the horrors of fascism and nazism across the board and without equivocation. I'd agree that communists like Stalin, Mao etc belong in the same category and should be taught as two sides of the same coin - that being dictatorship supported by ideology

I'm pretty sure normal people already know how evil Fascism and Neo-nazis are. Not to long ago no one gave a shit about stupid white supremacists and treated them like the joke that they are, but now with all this mass hysteria the media is producing its creating nothing but problems and giving them more attention then ever. Extremists are always going to be around its naive to think you can just get rid of them, they are such a tiny minority anyway so why freak out so much.

I'm pretty sure normal people already know how evil Fascism and Neo-nazis are. Not to long ago no one gave a shit about stupid white supremacists and treated them like the joke that they are, but now with all this mass hysteria the media is producing its creating nothing but problems and giving them more attention then ever. Extremists are always going to be around its naive to think you can just get rid of them, they are such a tiny minority anyway so why freak out so much.

Well they were just called "decent people" by the president even after they murdered someone at a rally where they were waving Nazi flags and chanting "Jews will not replace us"

I think that scares people and it should. The media does love to serve people a steady diet of misinformation and fear though, no argument about that.
Amercan media absolutely wants poor people divided and in hysterics rather than organized and calmly demanding higher taxes on the rich to pay for social services and infrastructure etc

They are fighting people just as bad as Nazi's. The Bush and Obama wars in the middle east and the intentional destruction of Syria and Libya are as savage as anything we've ever done. Sure, the kill count isn't as high as what Hitler accomplished but we're just getting started. Trump will have them all outdone by the end of his presidency.

These aren't wars of self defense.

What sickens me is that the shit that pisses these people off isn't even close to the worst that we do.

What a weirdly disconnected point of view this is. Antifa' violence is almost exclusively directed at civilians - many of whom don't like foreign intervention any more than you.

What a weirdly disconnected point of view this is. Antifa' violence is almost exclusively directed at civilians - many of whom don't like foreign intervention any more than you.

My point is that Antifa and the Alt-right protesters share something in common - they don't know what the problem is or who their enemies are. They don't know right from wrong and they don't have any intellectual curiosity to figure it out.

Well they were just called "decent people" by the president even after they murdered someone at a rally where they were waving Nazi flags and chanting "Jews will not replace us"

I think that scares people and it should. The media does love to serve people a steady diet of misinformation and fear though, no argument about that.
Amercan media absolutely wants poor people divided and in hysterics rather than organized and calmly demanding higher taxes on the rich to pay for social services and infrastructure etc

But with the events and rising tensions of the last 6 months something was going to snap eventually and it will probably just get worse because now people are doubling down for their side. I honestly don't know what people on both sides think they are achieving but its not making things better thats for sure.

can we just fence off a big fields and let these pussies bang

"THEY FKINNG FINGER HIM JUST FROM HIS EXPOSED FOREHEAD ALONE."

<Lmaoo>

God bless 4chan.

My point is that Antifa and the Alt-right protesters share something in common - they don't know what the problem is or who their enemies are. They don't know right from wrong and they don't have any intellectual curiosity to figure it out.

I don't think that's accurate TBH. My impression of the alt-right is that they are largely against the foreign interventions you yourself are complaining about. Antifa appears entirely unconcerned with that issue and is, ergo, opposing the people who are opposing your real problem

Back