NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III - Live PBP and discussion

No way Summerslam tops Takeover. Shit Takeovers usually make main roster PPVs look like shit.

I had to pause the match bc I had to take a dump, those damn Chorizo sausages I had for dinner ran right through me.

Drew's core strength to do thaout of the Tree of Woe is crazy. Drew has really bulked up and filled out I am not sure if he was on some PRIDE Vitamins, or what, but damn the dude is just fucking huge. FutureShock is a cool move. Cool power bomb. The presentation I feel like in NXT is better, no talking when the wrestlers are making their entrances for the main event, definitely adds a big feel to it. Of course, the commentary is about a million miles better than the WWE product and thats with Percy Watson, Mauro is the best wrestling HOLY FUCK DREW FLIPPED OVER THE TOP ROPE AND HE IS YUUUUGE announcer that there is, still salty about him leaving SDL. Great spinebuster from Roode. Anyways, the storytelling for McIntyre in this match is great bc he was formerly in WWE and is back to really prove himself as one of the best in the world. New champ, nice. Move Roode up, now Drew can be NXT champ for six months and work with Itami/Ohno/Black/Cole/No Way Jose.

No way Summerslam tops Takeover. Shit Takeovers usually make main roster PPVs look like shit.

I don't care what anyone says, this has got to bother the hell out of main roster guys who came through NXT who can really go, like Sami Zayn/Rollins/Reigns/Owens.

OH SHIT ITS ADAM COLE BAYYYYBAYYYYYY

How do you boo Bayley, like logically?

THEY BOO'D BAYLEY!!!

he is over i hope he wins nxt belt one day

Ramp fucked up during Roode's entrance:

this interviewer has the personality of a 2x4

Back