Some of you think that a man trained by Owen Roddy and John Kavanagh will beat Floyd Mayweather

Relax buddy, when you make a prediction like what you made saying someone will wreck someone, you use capital letters in the thread title like RAPE or MOLEST or whatever you said Eddie would do to Conor, then the exact opposite happens, you shouldn't expect people to accept your criticisms of others predictions, no matter how daft they are
You're just making stuff up now.

Where in my thread did I ever use language like that.

We all know that I had Eddie winning, but I didn't even pick Eddie in that thread, the whole point of the thread was to criticize those who pick fight outcomes without even knowing the second party in the fight (some blind Conor fans always do).

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/yall-really-have-no-clue-who-eddie-alvarez-is-do-you.3355391/

I even say that Conor has a chance as long as it stays standing.

You guys just make shit up for the lols.

If you thought Eddie was gonna easily take down Conor and beat him into oblivion, well... That was a bad thought.

I'm a decent fight picker, but undefeated in betting McGregor fights since his win against Dave Hill.

This isn't to say all your picks are decisions are wrong, or bad. Just your McGregor analyses seem a bit off kilter.
Only truly started watching him since the Poirier fight, I picked all his opponents except the first Diaz fight, and he lost that one.

All of that is totally irrelevant here though.

You can't honestly think Owen Roddy, Artem Lobov and 5 days of Paulie Malignaggi is enough!?

The record of the SBG staff speaks for itself. They are the best in the game right now.

Only truly started watching him since the Poirier fight, I picked all his opponents except the first Diaz fight, and he lost that one.

All of that is totally irrelevant here though.

You can't honestly think Owen Roddy, Artem Lobov and 5 days of Paulie Malignaggi is enough!?
Ah, I see. The toughest for me in being sure of victory was the Mendes fight. Conor's knee, late replacement, excellent wrestler... Conor pulled through though. I didn't bet his first Diaz fight. Too many variables. Bet every other one though.

In this fight, Conor has a chance to knock out Floyd in the first 3-6 rounds, or hurt him enough to get a victory. If he doesn't, Floyd would probably shuffle his way to a lopsided decision or late TKO.

Also, I don't believe in all those other factors. Conor brought those people to this level for the most part. Not insofar as much as a slight change would cause, without recourse.

Remember your Eddie thread? Crow eater! Lol!

How can u still show your humiliated face here? GTFO bitch

You're just making stuff up now.

Where in my thread did I ever use language like that.

We all know that I had Eddie winning, but I didn't even pick Eddie in that thread, the whole point of the thread was to criticize those who pick fight outcomes without even knowing the second party in the fight (some blind Conor fans always do).

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/yall-really-have-no-clue-who-eddie-alvarez-is-do-you.3355391/

I even say that Conor has a chance as long as it stays standing.

You guys just make shit up for the lols.
Actually yeah you're the "y'all have no clue" thread! It was somebody else who made a caps thread title with molest in it or some shit. My bad!

Remember your Eddie thread? Crow eater! Lol!

How can u still show your humiliated face here? GTFO bitch
Ahhh, another deluded fuck.

I picked one world class MMA fighter over another, yet you think that an MMA fighter will beat Floyd Mayweather in the ring.

Cool Starry Bra.

Coming from a guy who never got a fight pick wrong ever, right?

Did you pick Conor over Mendes, Aldo and Diaz? Were you one of the enlightened ones who saw this all happening before it did? You never picked against him I bet.

I always say this to people, come back to me when you have a flawless record of picking fights - I get a lot more right than I get wrong.
lol lets be honest though conor/edward was probably the easiest prediction of conors career. stop calling edward world class hes basically the mma equivalent of paulie, in your own words, a former world champ but who in reality only ever was a journeyman/gatekeeper

For sure that guy is the Irish Edmund and for sure Conor will be KO'd in 1. This im 100% certain of

I realized they're terrified by use of posturing and this fight won't last 1 round when he said something like "if Floyd comes at us he will be knocked out in 1 minute"

Think of that statement and the posturing. Can Conor even knock out Nate who always came at him, in an MMA fight? He can't. So...in boxing...

The Irish Edmund guy makes a claim that if Floyd comes at him he will be knocked out in 1 minute? Floyd has a solid chin, Conor has a glass jaw, Floyd has a solid body, Conor has a soft body. Floyd can punch, Conor can't.

This tells us the guy is terrified Floyd will come at them and basically resorted to strutting like a peacock with that 1 minute KO statement. Floyd actually knows this and will come out at Conor. Conor is so fucked :D

I picked one world class MMA fighter over another, yet you think that an MMA fighter will beat Floyd Mayweather in the ring.

yeah but he dismantled eddie, even more comprehensively than aldo, 2 world champs, 2 weight classes.
didn't that surprise you?
so as has been constant here, oh he's fighting tbe defensive boxer, it's a joke, he has no chance...his coaches are a joke, yawwwwwwwwn
(judging coaches on their fighting record...and not on what they impart, wtf would any world class athlete in any sport ever have a coach as athletically they'll be superior to the person teaching them)

He'll knock floyd out
but by the time mcgregor fights again you'll be back laughing at everyone else before the event

That is all good and well but you forget to mention Artem Lobov, Conors sparring partner, the secret to beating mayweather. It will feel like fighting a literal child for conor after going through the gruesome sparring Lobov will provide.

This is more of the same attitude that has made y'all a laughing stock on these boards....

You should take John's advice, "you win or you learn"....

It seems you've learned nothing.

How could u mock him u shithead?
Everything he said was factual.

I can mock him because he speaks a lot of drivel as do you and also the word you were looking for is 'you' as in "You are a complete numpty" shame on your parents for how uneducated you are Sir.

So you have *literally* got a 100% fail record in judging Conor McGregor's chances to win fights.

Yet you're always so vehement and confident in your (always) incorrect predictions.

Forgive us if your opinion doesn't hold much weight eh?

Some of you thought Eddie Alvarez would wreck Conor McGregor.

Specifically, you.
Completely different.

Eddie Alvarez isn't one of the greatest ever in a sport Conor McGregor has never professionally competed in.

Anytime you're boxing Floyd mayweather and your boxing trainer is saying how educational this boxing experience is and he is your teacher you are in trouble.

Not to mention none of the 3 are boxers.
Its no wonder they think darting in and out is a great idea against floyd or any quality boxer.

" Conor hits hard so it will go maybe 2 rounds"

Meanwhile can't take out Paulie malignagi in a fat suit.

Let this sink in.

Owen Roddy, a man who wasn't good enough to make it beyond the regional MMA scene is this man's boxing coach. Where is Owen Roddy's boxing credentials? I tried to find them with a quick Google search...

"Owen Roddy Boxing", "Owen Roddy Boxing champion(ships)" and "Owen Roddy Boxing credentials".

Nothing came up. No records. No amateur credentials. No regional titles. No nothing.

Irish Edmond next.

A fake black belt in BJJ is his head coach and is supposedly putting in "good work" with Conor in preparation for a boxing match. What the hell does John Kavanagh know about boxing? Why is he standing in the ring topless and sweaty as if to say he was actually sparring.

Guy was 3-3 in MMA and even though he was this vaunted "black belt" he was submitted - doesn't even know about Jits never mind boxing. Where was Conor's defensive Jits against Nate or Chad?

This shit is sooo laughable it actually hurts my abdomen.

Guy's fight camp consists of:

A 11-4 failed MMA fighter of a boxing coach.

A plastic BJJ black belt who is also a failed MMA fighter, dude was a straight up 3-3 can.

A guy with a 13-13-1 MMA record who is only in the UFC because he's mates with Conor.

A bunch of nameless sparring partners who strike poses of them getting ground and pounded for Conor's promotional wagon - even though it's a boxing match and said techniques are not even fucking legal.

A guy who literally stayed in the camp for about 5 days, who is a former world championship level boxer, but in reality has only ever been a journeyman/gatekeeper of a fighter - in Paulie Malignaggi.

Cotto, Hatton, Khan, Porter, Garcia - 5 best opponents Paulie ever faced and lost to them all, stopped by 4.

Paulie's last high-level win was Senchenko 5 years ago and before that it was Diaz 8 years ago.

If this was anyone else without the name Conor McGregor, you'd laugh him out of town.

There is no doubt Mayweather has the higher chance of winning but to dismiss Macs coaches after the success they have had is disrespectful to the martial arts community, idiotic and closed minded.

This is why you will never be great and nobody will remember your name.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back