What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

So you too are on the butthurt train for no reason? Word. I thought you were above that.
I just think it's pathetic. Trumps presidency is so disastrous he needs to throw a feel good party to boost his ego when he could be doing more productive things. Very sad.

at no point yet has he attempted to work with democrats, on anything.

he's actively trying to "win" against half of the people of the country he's president of.

a leader like that should never know a moment's peace.

Single digit IQ fucking poster you are

I thought you were ignoring me? More empty words?

You know what the difference is between immediately condemning and waiting 2 days to do it?

2K9QttL7bEnXMOLGqdTS2laPXi70U04EM_CQGX3IXosx3l8Hh2DhAsUPhg2dbfW4f7F4ctI9eyE9NUPXuao0QZw_DPx_e4qURava37fdW1SogHs5k88QA90G0CBFrL6cTh3lkU0OM8P3IZNGCLEk2a2is5dTIdWby6zI1CV72631Hd-vax8kuQNfw8geNIRb=w447-h329-nc

This

We are ready to do whatever it takes to build communism in this land. And war is the only way.

"We are advocates of the abolition of war, we do not want war; but war can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

So....this thread is, like? And butthurt..?

He did condemn their actions, many times

The outrage was that he also condemned ANTIFA instead of only condemning one side

Non Americans who don't know shit while also pretending to know more than Americans are very annoying

He did, after 2 days and a fuck tonne of pressure from the public and the media.. thus cementing the notion that he is supportive of the white nationalists as illustrated by their response posted above.

When someone is murdered, the first response should always be condemnation of the murderers, not "many sides" to whom the victim didn't even belong to.

Non Americans who know more than Americans is actually a very common trend, so deal with it

You're the one who said "He said a lot of stuff and stepped back"

how am I supposed to know what "stuff" is?

My bad didn't see the highlighted part.

"Lock her up" that was a big thing he was screaming at the end of his campaign, yet now he is silence about it.

Reworking NAFTA and other trade deals.

Draining the swamp. Although this one can be argued about depending on prospective I guess.

Still hasn't gotten rid of common core.

Nothing on infrastructure that I'm aware of.

NEVER take vacations.

Make Medical marijuana available and let states decide.

My bad didn't see the highlighted part.

"Lock her up" that was a big thing he was screaming at the end of his campaign, yet now he is silence about it.

Reworking NAFTA and other trade deals.

Draining the swamp. Although this one can be argued about depending on prospective I guess.

Still hasn't gotten rid of common core.

Nothing on infrastructure that I'm aware of.

NEVER take vacations.

Make Medical marijuana available and let states decide.

Reworking NAFTA was brought up tonight. He said it's taking longer but they're working on it, whatever that means. They are investigating Hillary and IIRC wasn't Imran Awan recently caught trying to flee?

Common Core is education branch, much smaller and everyone is anti pelosi, that's a state issue. Federal changes are extremely difficult to pass. Infrastructure involves everything from roads to energy. This isn't a one night shoot the shit and figure it out. It could be another year til we see what proposal is in place.

Reworking NAFTA was brought up tonight. He said it's taking longer but they're working on it, whatever that means. They are investigating Hillary and IIRC wasn't Imran Awan recently caught trying to flee?

Common Core is education branch, much smaller and everyone is anti pelosi, that's a state issue. Federal changes are extremely difficult to pass. Infrastructure involves everything from roads to energy. This isn't a one night shoot the shit and figure it out. It could be another year til we see what proposal is in place.

Hey man I did say he has about 3 1/2 years unless the crazies get him killed. I didn't see his speech tonight so if NAFTA was brought up I'm more than willing to back off that statement.

He attempted to fuck up the healthcare system, and then failed because he is incompetant.

So he is not only a bad person, he is a garbage leader. There you go. Enjoy.

What has Trump done to you personally through his legislation that causes so much childish reactions? I can't think of a single thing that would cause this. I watched his speech tonight, it was like a promo for pro wrestling. It was fine, then everyone is reacting poorly on the media and now I realize they act just like you do. Can you specify what's happened to you personally that made you so unreasonable?

He personally offends me by being incredibly dumb.

What has Trump done to you personally through his legislation that causes so much childish reactions? I can't think of a single thing that would cause this. I watched his speech tonight, it was like a promo for pro wrestling. It was fine, then everyone is reacting poorly on the media and now I realize they act just like you do. Can you specify what's happened to you personally that made you so unreasonable?
...but you said it yourself " it was like a promo for pro wrestling "

When did that become the bar for a head of state?

Bloody hell things are getting weird

He personally offends me by being incredibly dumb.

That's really the biggest problem with him. He just says and does dumb shit. That's most everyone's biggest complaint is. Not that he is pushing a bad agenda, but the way he presents his agenda and is bad.

Immigration reform is needed. He push for Muslim band and a wall.

Health care reform needed. He wants to do it in pieces.

The budget need to be reigned in. He wants to cut programs for poor people.

On and on and on it seems.

Last edited:
From my observations the majority actually agree with Trump's positions on many/most issues if you strap them down and force them to review those positions and compare them to those of his rival candidates, but they still want you to know on an almost symbolic level that they hate him and he's a bad stupid orange man. "Incompetent" as well, whatever that means.

I wonder how related it is to age (younger) and geography (high pop. density). Many seem afraid on a social/personal level of how they will be perceived if they like Trump. As if a banjo will appear in their hands and all of their kool metropolitan friends will abandon them.

Not talking about people with mixed-bag opinions and valid criticisms of Trump (ie "I agree with his border reforms but disagree with rushing into another hasty healthcare overhaul") who are extremely rare due to the current level of schism, but the ones who seem really unhinged and ramble about his orange incompetence, fall for these sun-staring headlines.

{<redford}

...but you said it yourself " it was like a promo for pro wrestling "

When did that become the bar for a head of state?

Bloody hell things are getting weird

I already addressed, that's what these are. Obama, Bush, Lincoln, Washington, all of them gave speeches to gain favor. Nothing more. Just promos.

Your feelings don't mean shit broseph

Yeah they do.

Why wouldn't they?

A president is so incompetent, so clueless, and so ineffective, that it literally offends me that he holds the highest office in the land.

It doesn't matter to you, though, because you're trying to save face.

This is normal, objective thinking. Trump blows dick and everyone knows it.

Back