Why couldn't conor knock floyd out?

gmr7494

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
8 oz gloves, bigger man, younger, supposed possessor of unearthly punching power? Why is that?

Conors powetr makes sergio mora look like Tommy hearns.

His power doesn't translate well in boxing gloves.

Really, is that it?

Mayweather is hard to hit and is good at deflecting blows and rolling with punches.

McGregor landed a strong uppercut in round 1 which hurt Mayweather, but he was able to keep his composure.

Mayweather is the better boxer and had the smarter gameplan. In a real fight, McGregor would rip his head off inside a couple of minutes.

Mayweather is hard to hit and is good at deflecting blows and rolling with punches.

McGregor landed a strong uppercut in round 1 which hurt Mayweather, but he was able to keep his composure.

Mayweather is the better boxer and had the smarter gameplan. In a real fight, McGregor would rip his head off inside a couple of minutes.
4.3/10

Possibly, McGregor out-landed Floyd when both fighters were fresh.

LOOOOOOL. He didn't land anything that made Floyd respect him and he only outlanded him because Floyd wanted to test the waters and let him tire. Floyd simply didn't attack. It's not like he was throwing punches and Conor was just countering everything. It's just that he barely threw anything. He still landed at a higher percentage than Conor, even in the rounds he lost.

Still looking for moral victories? I can help you with that. How about you simply deal with the fact that:

1- Conor isn't nearly as good as his nuthuggers thought

2- Conor got beat by an inactive 40 yo with brittle hands and less 20 pounds

LOOOOOOL. He didn't land anything that made Floyd respect him and he only outlanded him because Floyd wanted to test the waters and let him tire. Floyd simply didn't attack. It's not like he was throwing punches and Conor was just countering everything. It's just that he barely threw anything. He still landed at a higher percentage than Conor, even in the rounds he lost.

Still looking for moral victories? I can help you with that. How about you simply deal with the fact that:

1- Conor isn't nearly as good as his nuthuggers thought

2- Conor got beat by an inactive 40 yo with brittle hands and less 20 pounds

If I throw 1 punch and it lands ... I have a higher landing percentage, YAY I win!!

How about No

<mma3>

Floyd has faced true bombers like Cotto, Canelo, Oscar, Shane and Pac. No 0-0 rookie will hurt him.
article-0-12F2AD55000005DC-525_468x323.jpg
web1_box-mayweather-091413jl_011.jpg
mayweather-mosleyjpg-ab9dbf18fef70753.jpg
2017-08-27-21-09-40-.jpg
floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.jpg

People were dreaming if they thought Conor could ice Floyd with a magic left.

I've noticed that Conor McGregor fans like to say silly things that can't really be proven definitively one way or another. This is a good example of that. Obviously that was not a big uppercut, at all. Floyd also obviously showed no signs of it bothering him, at all.

But...what if it did....and Floyd's just super composed? Lol.

There's this weird WWE fantasy land that Conor fans live in, and nothing will ever change that. He can get beat up, choked out, or anything else. You guys will still be there with your excuses and alternate facts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back