Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

"WE" = Me, many other people and certain judges. Not every judge looks at the punch count to decide the winner. If fighter A lands 8 light jabs and fighter B lands 4 powerful punches, a lot of judges will give fighter B the round. Actually, most will.
This is true BUT if fighter A lands 20 weak punches and fighter B lands none....?

Now, we are getting somewhere. McGregor fought well and he was able to hurt Floyd. I don't think Floyd thought the task was going to be as tough as it was and I, also, don't buy the narrative that Floyd's game plan was to wait for McGregor to tire and then move in for the kill. No way a "goat" would want a guy who has never boxed to last 10 rounds with him. I think he came in for the kill and got tagged a few times and the hand in his face, with the reach, stumped him. He eventually figured out a way around it and took care of business. Do you honestly think Floyd wanted to end up crouched in a ball, covering his head with his back turned to McGregor, hoping not to get hit? Do you, honestly, think that was his gameplan? He looked like a punk when he tried to pull that crap and he looked like a punk complaining about a "low blow" that was a legitimate shot, in the 9th. He won, as he should have won, but I know he didn't want the fight to go the way it did. Now we get the "40 year old" narrative but before the fight, all of the experts predicted a quick and painless Floyd victory, as did I. That didn't happen and now you have guys posting excuses for why Floyd won the way he did. Isn't it enough that he won? Or does the threat of a 6-10 month boxing trained McGregor scare everyone? He didn't do bad, at all, for training only 3 months to fight the "goat." If you can't admit that, well, there you go...

You're entitled to your opinion. I don't see things the same way.

I don't agree that Floyd was ever hurt in the fight. And i do believe his gameplan was to take it slowly, scan Conor, because he doesn't really know him, and let him unleash his more dangerous punches and gas a bit. Floyd covered himself in a way he rarely does, he moved forward all the time, giving Conor a target to hit, without causing much damage, since he was well covered, and preventing Conor from establishing the distance he needed to land his best punches. It was actually a perfect strategy.

I didn't expect Floyd to stop Conor. I expected Conor to be tougher than he was and Floyd's hands to cause less damage than they did. I also expected Conor to maybe look a little more dangerous in the fight and have better quality moments than he did. Overall, i expected a decision for Floyd, because that's what he usually does.

Given that Floyd has been inactive for 2 years and didn't train much for this fight, i think he did a pretty good job. Still looked like a shadow of his former self. Apparently, Floyd's shadow is good enough to beat Conor. Not surprised about that. I knew Conor wouldn't win this.

giphy.gif

look at how low that landed, the shot stopped suddenly because it got caught under the name plate. who throws body shots like that? "i told dana i'd spam da oopercuts"- McNugget.

Last edited:
You're entitled to your opinion. I don't see things the same way.

I don't agree that Floyd was ever hurt in the fight. And i do believe his gameplan was to take it slowly, scan Conor, because he doesn't really know him, and let him unleash his more dangerous punches and gas a bit. Floyd covered himself in a way he rarely does, he moved forward all the time, giving Conor a target to hit, without causing much damage, since he was well covered, and preventing Conor from establishing the distance he needed to land his best punches. It was actually a perfect strategy.

I didn't expect Floyd to stop Conor. I expected Conor to be tougher than he was and Floyd's hands to cause less damage than they did. I also expected Conor to maybe look a little more dangerous in the fight and have better quality moments than he did. Overall, i expected a decision for Floyd, because that's what he usually does.

Given that Floyd has been inactive for 2 years and didn't train much for this fight, i think he did a pretty good job. Still looked like a shadow of his former self. Apparently, Floyd's shadow is good enough to beat Conor. Not surprised about that. I knew Conor wouldn't win this.
I see what you are trying to do... play nice while still making excuses for Floyd and throwing digs at McGregor. Everyone expected Floyd to stop Mcgregor... Everyone expected Floyd to win this easily. McGregor fanboys were the only ones giving him a chance and hoping he could pull off a miracle but that's about it. Anyone who knows boxing "knew" McGregor had no chance.

McGregor "stunned" Floyd on a few occasions and that's why he WASN'T walking him down in the first 5 rounds. He tried early to come forward and got tagged. The crap you are making up about his defense is simply not true. He turtled up and crouched down because he did not know what to do and McGregor's movement was confusing him. I don't know why this is so hard for you people who Hate McGregor So Much to admit. He turned his back to McGregor and you could even hear the ref warn Floyd to stop turning around when Floyd tried to complain about getting hit in the back of the head. The key to McGregor doing so well in the first five rounds, before he got tired, was the extended right hand. It was a brilliant plan of attack and defense because of the reach advantage. He left his right hand extended and if Floyd tried to move through it or around it, he would tag him with the left. It, also, kept Floyd out his own firing range so HE COULDN'T land anything on McGregor. Had McGregor not gassed, Floyd would have lost, ala Maidana. Where everyone knows he lost but the judges would have given it to Floyd. Don't believe me? The first 5 rounds were indicative of that as two judges only gave McGregor 1 round. Had the whole fight gone like that, Floyd would have won 10 rounds to 2 and everyone would known that the fix was still in. I don't think you quite understand the significance of this rigged judging. Had they butted heads and a cut occurred that caused the fight to stop in the 5th round, FLOYD WOULD HAVE WON THE FIGHT.

Now, you need to cut the "inactive / 2 year layoff / 40 year old" crap. No one mentioned that going into the fight as playing a major factor but, AGAIN, because McGregor did better than expected, you have to come up with a reason or excuse as to why. You are saying you think "Floyd did a pretty good job considering the circumstances" but can't pull your head out of your ass to say "McGregor did pretty good considering that he only trained for 3 months to go against the "goat" in boxing of our era?"

You are just going to have to finally admit to yourself, McGregor is a pretty good martial artist. He has won titles in two divisions, the first man to hold them at the same time, he never backs down from a fight or a challenge AND he stepped out of his comfort zone to fight a champion with the champion's rules and showed that he actually had a chance to win. Here is the thing, no one knew, for sure, that McGregor would gas and if that is what Floyd was banking on, it could have backfired on him. I think, Floyd was confused and surprised as hell as to how well McGregor was fighting that he didn't know what to do until McGregor started to gas and his punches began to lose their pop. BUT, HE DID HURT FLOYD IN THE 9TH and whether you want to say that was from a phantom low blow or a legitimate body shot, as all of the announcers acknowledged, he DID HURT FLOYD and the ref stepped in wrongly because Floyd BEGGED a call. You still haven't addressed that: FLOYD BEGGED A CALL IN THE 9TH ROUND. That in itself is very telling of "how well" Floyd wasn't doing.

Finally, I have stated over and over, this is not a "victory" for McGregor. He's done well both in the octagon/ring and in the bank so I don't need to cry for him. This is a victory for MMA. It shows that MMA is superior to boxing and that taking the best from each sport can produce a competitive match in the ring but would be an annihilation in an octagon. That has been my point this whole time and I wish you could pull the hot pepper McGregor has, somehow, placed in your eye long enough for you to acknowledge this.

I see what you are trying to do... play nice while still making excuses for Floyd and throwing digs at McGregor. Everyone expected Floyd to stop Mcgregor... Everyone expected Floyd to win this easily. McGregor fanboys were the only ones giving him a chance and hoping he could pull off a miracle but that's about it. Anyone who knows boxing "knew" McGregor had no chance.

McGregor "stunned" Floyd on a few occasions and that's why he WASN'T walking him down in the first 5 rounds. He tried early to come forward and got tagged. The crap you are making up about his defense is simply not true. He turtled up and crouched down because he did not know what to do and McGregor's movement was confusing him. I don't know why this is so hard for you people who Hate McGregor So Much to admit. He turned his back to McGregor and you could even hear the ref warn Floyd to stop turning around when Floyd tried to complain about getting hit in the back of the head. The key to McGregor doing so well in the first five rounds, before he got tired, was the extended right hand. It was a brilliant plan of attack and defense because of the reach advantage. He left his right hand extended and if Floyd tried to move through it or around it, he would tag him with the left. It, also, kept Floyd out his own firing range so HE COULDN'T land anything on McGregor. Had McGregor not gassed, Floyd would have lost, ala Maidana. Where everyone knows he lost but the judges would have given it to Floyd. Don't believe me? The first 5 rounds were indicative of that as two judges only gave McGregor 1 round. Had the whole fight gone like that, Floyd would have won 10 rounds to 2 and everyone would known that the fix was still in. I don't think you quite understand the significance of this rigged judging. Had they butted heads and a cut occurred that caused the fight to stop in the 5th round, FLOYD WOULD HAVE WON THE FIGHT.

Now, you need to cut the "inactive / 2 year layoff / 40 year old" crap. No one mentioned that going into the fight as playing a major factor but, AGAIN, because McGregor did better than expected, you have to come up with a reason or excuse as to why. You are saying you think "Floyd did a pretty good job considering the circumstances" but can't pull your head out of your ass to say "McGregor did pretty good considering that he only trained for 3 months to go against the "goat" in boxing of our era?"

You are just going to have to finally admit to yourself, McGregor is a pretty good martial artist. He has won titles in two divisions, the first man to hold them at the same time, he never backs down from a fight or a challenge AND he stepped out of his comfort zone to fight a champion with the champion's rules and showed that he actually had a chance to win. Here is the thing, no one knew, for sure, that McGregor would gas and if that is what Floyd was banking on, it could have backfired on him. I think, Floyd was confused and surprised as hell as to how well McGregor was fighting that he didn't know what to do until McGregor started to gas and his punches began to lose their pop. BUT, HE DID HURT FLOYD IN THE 9TH and whether you want to say that was from a phantom low blow or a legitimate body shot, as all of the announcers acknowledged, he DID HURT FLOYD and the ref stepped in wrongly because Floyd BEGGED a call. You still haven't addressed that: FLOYD BEGGED A CALL IN THE 9TH ROUND. That in itself is very telling of "how well" Floyd wasn't doing.

Finally, I have stated over and over, this is not a "victory" for McGregor. He's done well both in the octagon/ring and in the bank so I don't need to cry for him. This is a victory for MMA. It shows that MMA is superior to boxing and that taking the best from each sport can produce a competitive match in the ring but would be an annihilation in an octagon. That has been my point this whole time and I wish you could pull the hot pepper McGregor has, somehow, placed in your eye long enough for you to acknowledge this.

many words
<{hughesimpress}>

didnt-read.gif

Well, his fans were giving Conor a lot of chances. And a lot of people who thought Floyd was going to win, didn't think it would be by stoppage, since they kept claiming Floyd hasn't stopped anyone since the 90's.

As far as Floyd being hurt, i'm sorry, but that's wishfull thinking. I saw absolutely no moment in that fight where Floyd was hurt. Always walking forward, protecting himself, closing the distance, allowing his opponent to throw without hurt him. His defensive method doesn't allow devastating punches to find home. It's not good to counter, but it is great to absorb punches with less risk as possible. While protecting himself and pressuring all the time, he disarmed Conor from his hardest punches and got him tired. Like i said, smart strategy from a smart man.

It's funny that you are probably one of those who don't think Conor was hurt, while wobbling like a drunk, but think Floyd was hurt. Pretty funny.

You can try to find all the moral victories you want. Honestly, i don't care. Unlike some of the clowns in this forum, always knew who was going to win in a pretty decisive fashion. Conor spent months making fun of another man's age and size, and then got stopped by him. Now he and his fans are in full damage control mode. I understand. But that doesn't change the outcome of the fight. He lost and would lose against pretty much every elite boxer out there. Even B level boxers would beat him.

Well, his fans were giving Conor a lot of chances. And a lot of people who thought Floyd was going to win, didn't think it would be by stoppage, since they kept claiming Floyd hasn't stopped anyone since the 90's.

As far as Floyd being hurt, i'm sorry, but that's wishfull thinking. I saw absolutely no moment in that fight where Floyd was hurt. Always walking forward, protecting himself, closing the distance, allowing his opponent to throw without hurt him. His defensive method doesn't allow devastating punches to find home. It's not good to counter, but it is great to absorb punches with less risk as possible. While protecting himself and pressuring all the time, he disarmed Conor from his hardest punches and got him tired. Like i said, smart strategy from a smart man.

It's funny that you are probably one of those who don't think Conor was hurt, while wobbling like a drunk, but think Floyd was hurt. Pretty funny.

You can try to find all the moral victories you want. Honestly, i don't care. Unlike some of the clowns in this forum, always knew who was going to win in a pretty decisive fashion. Conor spent months making fun of another man's age and size, and then got stopped by him. Now he and his fans are in full damage control mode. I understand. But that doesn't change the outcome of the fight. He lost and would lose against pretty much every elite boxer out there. Even B level boxers would beat him.
You are a dense one, aren't you. I acknowledged that McGregor would probably lose, with that probability being around 98%. But I won't discredit the man for what he did in the ring, just like I won't discredit Mayweather for figuring McGregor out and beating him. I don't think McGregor was "hurt" in a concussed fashion but I do think he was gassed and then beat soundly. If you have ever boxed, fought or played any sports, there comes a point, sometimes, where you can't move any longer. Your legs wobble, your arms drop and you get dizzy from fatigue. If all you've done your entire life is play Super Mario Brothers then you wouldn't understand this. As for you claiming that he never hurt Floyd... WATCH THE DAMNED FIGHT, YOU MORON. Why was Floyd crouching down in the beginning of the ninth begging for the refs help if he wasn't hurt??? This is where I can't understand why you are so defensive of Floyd. Is your disdain for McGregor so strong that you can't acknowledge this?

You are a dense one, aren't you. I acknowledged that McGregor would probably lose, with that probability being around 98%. But I won't discredit the man for what he did in the ring, just like I won't discredit Mayweather for figuring McGregor out and beating him. I don't think McGregor was "hurt" in a concussed fashion but I do think he was gassed and then beat soundly. If you have ever boxed, fought or played any sports, there comes a point, sometimes, where you can't move any longer. Your legs wobble, your arms drop and you get dizzy from fatigue. If all you've done your entire life is play Super Mario Brothers then you wouldn't understand this. As for you claiming that he never hurt Floyd... WATCH THE DAMNED FIGHT, YOU MORON. Why was Floyd crouching down in the beginning of the ninth begging for the refs help if he wasn't hurt??? This is where I can't understand why you are so defensive of Floyd. Is your disdain for McGregor so strong that you can't acknowledge this?

I have boxed, i have watched thousands of boxing and MMA fights, i have seen a lot of guys gassed. The way Conor was wobbling shows head trauma. The ref needs to look for indicators that a fighter is hurt in order to stop the fight. Loss of balance, stumbling, inability to defend or attack are the main key indicators that a fighter is hurt. Plenty of fighters get super tired without stumbling after every punch. PLENTY. We even have Darragh O’Carrol, a very experienced doctor claiming Conor displayed all the signs of being hurt. But i guess you know more than him, right? I think in your head, every opinion that goes against your personal desires, is wrong.

As far as Conor hurting Floyd, you're right. He punched him in the dick. And it's funny you're still claiming that was legal, when i have two pictures in this thread that clearly show that it was below the belt. You can even see Floyd's shorts moving way up from the impact. Again, this is not my opinion. This is a fact. This is something you can clearly see. There is no debating it. It's there. Anyone can see it.

I have boxed, i have watched thousands of boxing and MMA fights, i have seen a lot of guys gassed. The way Conor was wobbling shows head trauma. The ref needs to look for indicators that a fighter is hurt in order to stop the fight. Loss of balance, stumbling, inability to defend or attack are the main key indicators that a fighter is hurt. Plenty of fighters get super tired without stumbling after every punch. PLENTY. We even have Darragh O’Carrol, a very experienced doctor claiming Conor displayed all the signs of being hurt. But i guess you know more than him, right? I think in your head, every opinion that goes against your personal desires, is wrong.

As far as Conor hurting Floyd, you're right. He punched him in the dick. And it's funny you're still claiming that was legal, when i have two pictures in this thread that clearly show that it was below the belt. You can even see Floyd's shorts moving way up from the impact. Again, this is not my opinion. This is a fact. This is something you can clearly see. There is no debating it. It's there. Anyone can see it.
He gassed and was wobbling before Floyd went on his flurry. Also, the "powerful" Floyd couldn't drop a wobbly guy who had his hands down?

As for hurting Floyd, you went to a "different angle" for no fucking reason, whatsoever. The video shows the right hand to the left side of Floyd's body from Floyd's left side. Why would you have to switch the angle to the right side of Floyd's body to show a shot to the left side? Here you go, you moron. It shows the shot in the first 2 seconds of the video. Floyd gets hit on the left side of his body at the belt line (Still Legal) yet holds his balls from the right side.

He gassed and was wobbling before Floyd went on his flurry. Also, the "powerful" Floyd couldn't drop a wobbly guy who had his hands down?

As for hurting Floyd, you went to a "different angle" for no fucking reason, whatsoever. The video shows the right hand to the left side of Floyd's body from Floyd's left side. Why would you have to switch the angle to the right side of Floyd's body to show a shot to the left side? Here you go, you moron. It shows the shot in the first 2 seconds of the video. Floyd gets hit on the left side of his body at the belt line (Still Legal) yet holds his balls from the right side.

Conor was still active and throwing punches at the start of round 10. He started wobbling after one particular big punch. In other words, he was rocked.

And yes, it was a low blow. It doesn't matter what angle you show. You see his shorts being lifted way up. Your shorts don't get lifted up your leg if you're punched in the body. This is basic laws of physics. Well, to you they might not be so basic, since you can't understand it.

Conor was still active and throwing punches at the start of round 10. He started wobbling after one particular big punch. In other words, he was rocked.

And yes, it was a low blow. It doesn't matter what angle you show. You see his shorts being lifted way up. Your shorts don't get lifted up your leg if you're punched in the body. This is basic laws of physics. Well, to you they might not be so basic, since you can't understand it.
I've wasted a lot of time debating with a monkey that knows how to type. I realize this now. My bad. Go on little monkey, have a good weekend.

I've wasted a lot of time debating with a monkey that knows how to type. I realize this now. My bad. Go on little monkey, have a good weekend.

I've presented very clear evidence of what i was saying. You didn't counter any of my evidence. You simply point at videos, tell me what you think is happening, and then expect me to agree with you. It doesn't work like that. The video you sent me shows Floyd's shorts being lifted after the impact below the belt and also show me Conor wobbling after being punched. It basically only confirms what i've been saying.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you think Whether or not Conor was hurt, the fact is that he gave all the signs of being hurt by wobbling after punches, which is what hurt fighters do, isn't that right? What do rocked fighters do? They wobble. The ref interpreted it as Conor being rocked. Most people agreed with it, even the UFC people. Doctors agree with it. You and his nuthuggers don't. Who cares? That won't change the outcome of the fight. You don't know more than the ref just because you think you do. Believe in whatever you wanna believe. If believing that you know more than everyone else makes you feel special, then go ahead. Floyd won. Conor lost. And that's pretty much the only part of the story that matters.

giphy.gif

look at how low that landed, the shot stopped suddenly because it got caught under the name plate. who throws body shots like that? "i told dana i'd spam da oopercuts"- McNugget.

Looks like it is on the b
I have boxed, i have watched thousands of boxing and MMA fights

LOL lol lol You just cannot stop lying can you! This is how close you have come to a combat sport!
20170831_215026.png

I've presented very clear evidence of what i was saying. You didn't counter any of my evidence. You simply point at videos, tell me what you think is happening, and then expect me to agree with you. It doesn't work like that. The video you sent me shows Floyd's shorts being lifted after the impact below the belt and also show me Conor wobbling after being punched. It basically only confirms what i've been saying.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you think Whether or not Conor was hurt, the fact is that he gave all the signs of being hurt by wobbling after punches, which is what hurt fighters do, isn't that right? What do rocked fighters do? They wobble. The ref interpreted it as Conor being rocked. Most people agreed with it, even the UFC people. Doctors agree with it. You and his nuthuggers don't. Who cares? That won't change the outcome of the fight. You don't know more than the ref just because you think you do. Believe in whatever you wanna believe. If believing that you know more than everyone else makes you feel special, then go ahead. Floyd won. Conor lost. And that's pretty much the only part of the story that matters.
Your evidence has been thoroughly countered and disputed.

You are a dumbass. Do you know boxing rules? The belt line is always legal.

It's not legal to punch a fighter below the belt. You see Floyd's shorts getting lifted up from the impact upwards on the soft material. A legal blow can't produce that effect. It was below the belt, hence illegal.

Back