Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

Lol sure you did

LOL why didn't you bet?

You seriously believe anyone who doesn't masturbate to the result and act like they found the meaning of life picked Conor to win. That tells how weird, bitter and obsessed you are.

I genuinely want when is the last time in your life you were this happy?

Last edited:
fact
19789999.jpg

your stupid opinion does NOT make it a fact.
boxing rules

WBC rules for championship fights - World Boxing Council

25 under common fouls:

Turning one's back on and walking or running away from the other boxer.

Nice try.

Whatevs. Conor's either really precise or really powerful, or both. There's gotta be some reason he KO's guys as often as he does.

But he didn't last Saturday. In fact a 40 year old guy off a 2 year layoff and 20 lb lighter walked down and finished your guy.

All the while taking his best punches, walking him down, and carrying him at the same time LOL

Whatevs. Conor's either really precise or really powerful, or both. There's gotta be some reason he KO's guys as often as he does.

He's powerful enough that he can KO a guy with multiple punches. The only time he KO'd someone with one punch was when he fought Aldo.

He's a great MMA fighter, no doubt. But pure boxing is a very different game, for many reasons.

Why didn't you? Who said I didn't?

You did. You said some sad lonely kiddie internet stuff about enjoying his dumb fanboys tears being enough. I can quote all your stupidity, you can't find me one time saying Conor had any kind of chance.

What odds did you get, when and where did you bet?

More importantly when was the last time you were this happy by some accomplishment of your own or in general?

Lol sure you did Hollywood Dave. And I get more pleasure knowing how badly shook Mcgregor fans are right now.

WTF does Hollywood Dave mean?

But he didn't last Saturday. In fact a 40 year old guy off a 2 year layoff and 20 lb lighter walked down and finished your guy.

All the while taking his best punches, walking him down, and carrying him at the same time LOL
Excuses.

He's powerful enough that he can KO a guy with multiple punches. The only time he KO'd someone with one punch was when he fought Aldo.

He's a great MMA fighter, no doubt. But pure boxing is a very different game, for many reasons.

what Aldo did was bad ... he went full mongo. hell, im sure that even my sister could KO him with her elbow.

I love how you're trying so hard to get the upper hand in a thread where it's literally impossible for you to get the upper hand. You're too stupid of a hater. Most people just accept what Wladimir says, but you're too immature to do so, so you continue crying endlessly lol

Doesn't sound like you've seen all his fights but I partially agree.

I love how you're trying so hard to get the upper hand in a thread where it's literally impossible for you to get the upper hand. You're too stupid of a hater. Most people just accept what Wladimir says, but you're too immature to do so, so you continue crying endlessly lol

most people also accept what Canelo/Lewis/Oscar/Van (who also said the same stuff about floyds style) etc.

{<jordan}

probs to Conor, cuz i really thought he would do the Bob Sapp style --> dont train --> just earn the money

If you really wanna see what a guy does, who doesnt give a fuck, put him against GGG or Canelo, but then again, they wont do it, cuz it would hurt their legacy and conor would never fight for UFC again.

LOL why didn't you bet?

You seriously believe anyone who doesn't masturbate to the result and act like they find the meaning of life picked Conor to win. That tells how weird, bitter and obsessed you are.

I genuinely want when is the last time in your life you were this happy?

Lol you must be a tard if I'd bet on Conor. I'm as overjoyed as you and @SherdogJoe are miserable and cried yourself to sleep last Saturday and every night since.

I genuinely want to know how sad and despondent you've both been since your hero was embarrassed. At least you guys will get some of that 120 million, right? Oh wait.... You guys won't

what Aldo did was bad ... he went full mongo. hell, im sure that even my sister could KO him with her elbow.

Conor doesn't have the power many of his fans claim he does. He has power, yes, but he almost never puts anybody out cold. And even when he knocks someone out, it takes him 3 or 4 clean punches.

My brother kept saying, "yeah, but if Conor catches him with a clean left." I was like, "OMG! he's not going to KO or TKO Floyd, there is just no effing way."

Lol you must be a tard if I'd bet on Conor. I'm as overjoyed as you and @SherdogJoe are miserable and cried yourself to sleep last Saturday and every night since.

I genuinely want to know how sad and despondent you've both been since your hero was embarrassed. At least you guys will get some of that 120 million, right? Oh wait.... You guys won't

I'm not even a fan of the guy. I assumed we'd be on the same page happy we won money found out that's sadly not true and you probably need some mental help.

What does the bold even mean? Why didn't you bet? It was easy money. If you're a little kid I understand if not it's weird and sad.

Doesn't sound like you've seen all his fights but I partially agree.

Maybe not, but I've seen almost all of his highlights, I think.

He's a great MMA fighter and would likely crush top boxers in a UFC match. But pure boxing is just so different.

This is hilarious. It's so obvious that you're the one who's miserable right now, so you're trying to counter that by saying that we're miserable, even though we're obviously not. We're sitting here laughing at your meltdown lolol

This is hilarious. It's so obvious that you're the one who's miserable right now, so you're trying to counter that by saying that we're miserable, even though we're obviously not. We're sitting here laughing at your meltdown lolol

Meltdown? Another Conor fanboy probably raised by single mom and home schooled. You are way too sensitive if you think a few mocking posts directed towards you, is a meltdown

I'm not even a fan of the guy. I assumed we'd be on the same page happy we won money found out that's sadly not true and you probably need some mental help.

What does the bold even mean? Why didn't you bet? It was easy money. If you're a little kid I understand if not it's weird and sad.

Anyone who bet on that fight with those odds is either desperate, rich and doesn't give a crap (not you), or doesn't know wtf he's doing. I'm willing to gather its probably 1 and 3

Back