Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

Yeah I saw that opinion a lot actually. It's stupid because it's more logical to do that for the Manny fight not against an amateur who clearly had no chance.
It's no big deal that you didn't bet you're not celebrating like your life was fulfilled by Floyd's win.

And you also didn't pathetically pretend you did bet then later said it's stupid for anyone to bet. LOL what kind of retardation is that?

to be honest ... i wanted to bet, but i was too lazy
<GinJuice>

Why did you post so many bitter posts saying I didn't bet like it was good thing if i did then post this saying it's a bad thing that I bet?

Here's me..
tenor.gif

Here's you..

zEhbbul.jpg

You're so tricky!

Sure I can. Anyone whose seen enough boxing and especially Floyd box, knows exactly what went down.

Sorry if my assessment of the fight doesn't match your perspective of it. You guys want to think that he did so well, that's your perogative, but don't expect us to buy that nonsense.

Truth of the matter is this. It was Floyd's easiest fight.
So I guess your assessment ofvthe fight is more credible than Amir Khan. Mosley, and other pro boxers who stated they thought Conor did well?

So I guess your assessment ofvthe fight is more credible than Amir Khan. Mosley, and other pro boxers who stated they thought Conor did well?

Like my previous posts, they're just being gracious and suckering him to do more boxing matches where they can bank off him and get more attention to their brands. That fight wasn't at all competitive, any of the top boxers would destroy him.

Like my previous posts, they're just being gracious and suckering him to do more boxing matches where they can bank off him and get more attention to their brands. That fight wasn't at all competitive, any of the top boxers would destroy him.
Amir Khan seemed pretty sincere in his assessment. He also said he thinks Conor would beat Paulie. Anyway this wasn't the topic I was arguing with you about. It was your hate for Conor and his big mouth then you said Floyd bless. How you gonna support one big mouth then hate one for the same antics?

he followed the rules? clean boxing? did he miss dozens of rabbit punches and strikes to the back of the head?

jesus, he was referring to the early rounds. conor resorted to dirty boxing and hammerfists later

Alot of boxers praised Conor's performance and even said that he'd beat Paulie based on what they saw. Boxers saying that Conor would win based on what they saw in the MW fight. Meanwhile a bunch of retards on this site who just watched their first boxing match are ragging on mcgregor like this was the easiest fight that MW had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back