Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard and Evander Holyfield said the exact same thing.

Or your complete fixation on a fighter you're in love with? See it goes both ways

No. I expected him to lose. Didn't even watch the fight.

You see, in your mind you have the world separated into fanboys and haters. That's probably because you spend the bulk of your waking hours on internet forums. So when a rational adult says something as simple and benign as "Conor did better than expected." you feel a reasonable response is to launch into a manic tirade about fanboys, delicious tears, etc. Which makes it quite obvious that you invest a lot more emotion in this than the rest of us.

How many Mayweather fights have you seen? I've seen them all and have never seen him stand flat footed and walk a guy down like that. Floyd went in to put on a show and give the fans a real fight to remember him by knowing he was in no danger. He did exactly that and gave Conor every chance to also look good in the process. A fun fight for everyone involved and a good one for Floyd to go out on.
Well if that's your theory it made him look worse. He should of just came out and put away in round 1 and made a statement mma fighters shouldn't be in a boxing ring. Would of made a bigger statement. Now you got all these people saying how conor looked good

One of the all time great HWs spewing some facts the haters aren't going to like!
Yeah it will always be that way though. Just like after Conors 2nd fight with Nate all the superfans felt Conor blew him outta of the water when it was a really close fight that came down to an uneventful 4th round.
I tend to agree with the boxers on this one that Conor did better than expected with the skillset he has. I also didn't anticipate Floyd to me much slower.

Lol know why you are doing that? Because people are giving him credit and that seems to make you edgy and fragile. You are a table salt shaker homie. Sprinkling all over this thread replying to anyone who says something positive. Like I said it's pretty hilarious the way you try to justify yourself right now. Please reply again and share more please do

I dunno dr Phil? Tell me why I don't like Mcgregor. Could it be he's loud arrogant and disrespectful? That he's been coddled by the UFC? Or I find his fanbase to be equally obnoxious and distasteful?

If you can't bear the heat, sweet heart, get out of the kitchen. Sorry to inform you not every MMA fan find your hero to be pleasing nor his fanboys.

Floyd Bless

No. I expected him to lose. Didn't even watch the fight.

You see, in your mind you have the world separated into fanboys and haters. That's probably because you spend the bulk of your waking hours on internet forums. So when a rational adult says something as simple and benign as "Conor did better than expected." you feel a reasonable response is to launch into a manic tirade about fanboys, delicious tears, etc. Which makes it quite obvious that you invest a lot more emotion in this than the rest of us.
Nothing wrong with investing a bit more emotion and some people just have more spare time than others.

I dunno dr Phil? Tell me why I don't like Mcgregor. Could it be he's loud arrogant and disrespectful? That he's been coddled by the UFC? Or I find his fanbase to be equally obnoxious and distasteful?

If you can't bear the heat, sweet heart, get out of the kitchen. Sorry to inform you not every MMA fan find your hero to be pleasing nor his fanboys.

Floyd Bless
You can't make a comment like that stating your reasons for hating Conor though and then acknowledge Floyd who has done what Conor has for years. Only difference is Floyds never lost so at easy to take shots at him within fighting.

Floyd Bless
I never said a thing about you not liking mcgregor lol I'm just saying it's hilarious watching you try to attack anyone that's his fan - you obviously feel insecure about this subject matter LOL it doesn't take a "dr Phil" level of psychology to understand that look how sensitive you are being! Sprinkling salt everywhere lol you mad bro???

I never said a thing about you not liking mcgregor lol I'm just saying it's hilarious watching you try to attack anyone that's his fan - you obviously feel insecure about this subject matter LOL it doesn't take a "dr Phil" level of psychology to understand that look how sensitive you are being! Sprinkling salt everywhere lol you mad bro???

Attack? You must have been raised without a male role model. Overly sensitive if you think I'm attacking anyone for not worshipping at the altar of Mcgregor

You don't say? Wasn't it Conor talking shit? Wasn't his fanboys talking shit on this forum?

Sorry when you talk shit you have to eat a shit sandwich when you lose and can't back it up. Now cry some more, your tears are making me laugh
Dude lol, I never thought for a second Conor would win a round let alone the fight. You're pathetic

Attack? You must have been raised without a male role model. Overly sensitive if you think I'm attacking anyone for not worshipping at the altar of Mcgregor
If It was just once I wouldn't have even noticed bro. But you take care now mister serious

Well if that's your theory it made him look worse. He should of just came out and put away in round 1 and made a statement mma fighters shouldn't be in a boxing ring. Would of made a bigger statement. Now you got all these people saying how conor looked good

Yes and no. It made everyone who bought the fight feel like they got there moneys worth and proved that he is willing to go out and fight instead of "running" which is what everyone was claiming he would do before the fight. It was a win win for him and he left the door open for Conor to come back and take another Boxing fight if he chooses based on the perception that he looked good. If that happens Mayweather promotions will likely be a part of it.

You can't make a comment like that stating your reasons for hating Conor though and then acknowledge Floyd who has done what Conor has for years. Only difference is Floyds never lost so at easy to take shots at him within fighting.

Sure I can. Anyone whose seen enough boxing and especially Floyd box, knows exactly what went down.

Sorry if my assessment of the fight doesn't match your perspective of it. You guys want to think that he did so well, that's your perogative, but don't expect us to buy that nonsense.

Truth of the matter is this. It was Floyd's easiest fight.

He's right, Conor did well against 40% effort, rope-a-doping, never fights like that Mayweather. That's how Floyd was carrying him. If Floyd fought at 100%, he would have outpointed Conor every round and still finished Conor when he gassed. Any MMA fighter that has 20 lbs and reach on Floyd would do well with Floyd handicapping himself how he did. That's what a lot of these boxers who praise Conor are missing.

Back