• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

I bought the FAST program, it's amazing! I can write 3 "hate" posts from @CrimsonFan without getting gassed

Sorry was a bit bussy looking in some older posts I remembered.. in one particular thread some Conor fan were coming after me.. those were the good times. :D

June 20:
Don't get clowned, don't gas, don't get finished.

You will make your money just don't make MMA look like dog shit to the casuals on a worldwide level.

He's going to get clowned; he's going to gas; he's going to get finished. If he avoids any one of those things, I'll be very impressed.

And look someone who knows her fighting, impressive.

<mma1>

Yes and no. It made everyone who bought the fight feel like they got there moneys worth and proved that he is willing to go out and fight instead of "running" which is what everyone was claiming he would do before the fight. It was a win win for him and he left the door open for Conor to come back and take another Boxing fight if he chooses based on the perception that he looked good. If that happens Mayweather promotions will likely be a part of it.
I still feel conor and floyd are going to collab someway and start a promotion or somthing.

Sorry was a bit bussy looking in some older posts I remember.. in one particular thread some Conor fan were coming after me.. those were the good times. :D

June 20:

And look someone who knows her fighting, impressive.

<mma1>

I have a healthy respect for @IngaVovchanchyn, and for other sherdoggers such as yourself and even a few Conor fans.

j

<Gordonhat>

imo he did a bit better than expected, cuz i thought he would do the Bob Sapp/Toney style ... dont train -> just earn the money :D
probs to conor that he took the training srs

my cousins trainer also said he did really well, but he thought that conor is a wrestler, who never used his hands :D

Again, the opinion of unbiased, unrelated boxing professionals and all time greats hold a lot more weight than any sherdogger, any similar weight class boxer, mma fighter, or promoter, and certainly more than your cousins trainer. ;)

He's right, Conor did well against 40% effort, rope-a-doping, never fights like that Mayweather. That's how Floyd was carrying him. If Floyd fought at 100%, he would have outpointed Conor every round and still finished Conor when he gassed. Any MMA fighter that has 20 lbs and reach on Floyd would do well with Floyd handicapping himself how he did. That's what a lot of these boxers who praise Conor are missing.

@One MMA Fan like 7th over here.

Anyone who hates on Conor is a complete fucking idiot. I'm not even a fan, like at all. you can quote me saying Nate deserved the nod.

It's just pathetic how much sherdoggers hate on him.

Agreed - they liken him to Ronda, and it's ridiculous. KO'ing Aldo in 13 seconds and utterly dominating Eddie are legit accomplishments in every sense of the word.

Lets face it, all of the Conor haters on this site would beat a prime Floyd. They are such badasses. How can you not respect them and take their opinion over boxing legends.

I'm not a Conor fanboy but he doesn't have anything to ashamed of, it was competitive and it looked like he belonged. Could of Floyd won sooner? Who knows, if it was all an elaborate ruse then they pulled it off. He didn't embarrass MMA at all.

Back