Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

Plenty others said another story each has his own opinion, got no problem with it.

PS: some of this guys expected Conor to lose in like 1 minute or some shit.. others want the attention, others wants to work with him down the line who knows in 15 years from now what promotion Conor has and with what other guys we has business relations with.

Plenty others said another story each has his own opinion, got no problem with it.

PS: some of this guys expected Conor to lose in like 1 minute or some shit.. others want the attention, others wants to work with him down the line who knows in 15 years from now what promotion Conor has and with what other guys we has business relations with.

maybe against GGG, but not this floyd we saw last fight
<{Heymansnicker}>

"pretty boy" floyd (20s) aka KO machine, was a hitter, but not this floyd.

Moving goal posts conor fans

Mayweather head clean off to "he was competitive first four rounds"

When we told them Conor can't beat the wrestler "well he did after no camp Mendes gassed"

When cabo no camp Nate choked conor out "he was training for RDA"

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were naming off bitter ex-boxers and a stooge.

the opinion about a guy, whos maybe a top 10/15 HW is much better than canelo/Van/Lewis/Oscar etc? he probably didnt even know this guy .. hell ... my cousins boxing trainer thought, that Conor is a wrestler, thats why he said, he did really well as a wrestler.
{<jordan}

Boxing fans be like "Wlad is still dazed from the AJ fight."

Lol haters won't like the fact that pro boxing debuts are 4-6 rounds. Conor's friend, michael conlan debuted this year in a 6 round fight. That was the night that Conor said "I am boxing" going 12 rounds ain't easy. Conor notoriously has had cardio issues. He went longer than he ever has before. Everything that was said before the fight was hype. Conor did pretty well if you actually follow both sports and are objective you would know this lol. It's pretty obvious all the negative comments are trolls, because they are pretty dramatic. Like the guy who said someone was "outraged" in this comment section lol wut? Every comment hating is pretty much an overly dramatized version of the fight lol

Most people who aren't idiots respect his performance. Anyone with a brain expects anyone who has never boxed professionally to look awful and get blasted by quick by one of the GOAT boxers.

You're not referencing yourself or the majority in this forum are you?

maybe against GGG, but not this floyd we saw last fight
<{Heymansnicker}>

"pretty boy" floyd (20s) aka KO machine, was a hitter, but not this floyd.

No I mean they had little respect for him.

The fact Floyd even used a rope-a-dope vs him was like a total surprise to them.

But then they saw offensive Floyd and alright it's not that big of a deal he ain't even fighting in his normal style not bad for the old retired fighter.. and good for the MMA guy he lasted plenty of rounds.

Yea vs fighters like Canelo / GGG / Cotto etc Conor is done in half the time if that..

Lol haters won't like the fact that pro boxing debuts are 4-6 rounds. Conor's friend, michael conlan debuted this year in a 6 round fight. That was the night that Conor said "I am boxing" going 12 rounds ain't easy. Conor notoriously has had cardio issues. He went longer than he ever has before. Everything that was said before the fight was hype. Conor did pretty well if you actually follow both sports and are objective you would know this lol. It's pretty obvious all the negative comments are trolls, because they are pretty dramatic. Like the guy who said someone was "outraged" in this comment section lol wut? Every comment hating is pretty much an overly dramatized version of the fight lol

Within 4 49-1 I am boxing your a weak little man

Klitchko is way overrated, pandering to Conor, sucks, sucks donkey dick, other types of dick too, who the fuck is Klitchko, CONNER, Connar, nuthugging, Floyd let him, JFK was killed by psyops-trained sniper grizzly bear so Green Bay could never win NFL, 9/11 was an inside job, chemtrails are making our gay frogs get Down syndrome and gayfagness.

I think this covers the remainder of what's coming in this thread, next.

You need a bro hug, bro?
Klitchko is way overrated, pandering to Conor, sucks, sucks donkey dick, other types of dick too, who the fuck is Klitchko, CONNER, Connar, nuthugging, Floyd let him, JFK was killed by psyops-trained sniper grizzly bear so Green Bay could never win NFL, 9/11 was an inside job, chemtrails are making our gay frogs get Down syndrome and gayfagness.

I think this covers the remainder of what's coming in this thread, next.

Just leave it already. McGregor lost as people expected. There's nothing to prove anymore.

what do lewis/canelo/van (who also said floyd showed no respect) and ocar know. dick riders come with legends and haters come with legends ... who wins
<Goldie11>

my cousins boxing trainer said he did well, cuz he thought (he never watched MMA), that in MMA are only wrestling/bjj and no boxing/striking guys. he thought conor was a wrestler.

no hate against Sugar, but hes always friendly.

Those guys are all boxers similar to Conor's weight. They have an absolute bias and the fact you can't see that is astounding. They are jealous and try to diminish his accomplishment to hold themselves in higher esteem.

The very visible boxing community give him praise. They have soundbites to give out. The people like trainers and expert analysts saw it for what it was. You can spout all the "hater" shit all you want too. Floyd played with that kid. Spanked him, then put him to bed. End of story, fuck your opinions.

They are so desparately trying to hang onto any shred of salvageable material they can get. If it wasn't do pathetic it would be hilarious

There's was nothing wrong with Conor's performance. He gave it his best, but it was just a fight he was likely never going to win. I'm not sure we should really praise him for it, though. It was very low risk to him and he made a boatload of money doing it. I'd be quite surprised if that were not the primary motivator in asking for the fight in the first place. He may have sold it to the fans that he was going to win, but most people that have been fans of both sports knew there was little likelihood of that occurring.

Of course that was the primary motivator!!!!

Back