Wladmir Klitschko gives high praise to McGregor's performance.

j
Those guys are all boxers similar to Conor's weight. They have an absolute bias and the fact you can't see that is astounding. They are jealous and try to diminish his accomplishment to hold themselves in higher esteem.
<Gordonhat>

imo he did a bit better than expected, cuz i thought he would do the Bob Sapp/Toney style ... dont train -> just earn the money :D
probs to conor that he took the training srs

my cousins trainer also said he did really well, but he thought that conor is a wrestler, who never used his hands :D

At least I don't call random people weak little men over a simple opinion in an anonymous forum there bud - stay salty lol it's hilarious

Salty? Conor lost last time i checked. I'm merely laughing at the fanboys' expense. Just like they laughed at Paulie and called him a liar. lol I'm in great spirits

Your outrage for our refusal to give praise that isn't warranted or deserved
there's no outrage. Youre the only one raging. quoting 3 of my posts in a minute

calm the fuck down you idiot .

What does Floyd have to gain from carrying him? Floyd fought smart, Conor still looked pretty decent for 2 rounds.

How many Mayweather fights have you seen? I've seen them all and have never seen him stand flat footed and walk a guy down like that. Floyd went in to put on a show and give the fans a real fight to remember him by knowing he was in no danger. He did exactly that and gave Conor every chance to also look good in the process. A fun fight for everyone involved and a good one for Floyd to go out on.

They are so desparately trying to hang onto any shred of salvageable material they can get. If it wasn't do pathetic it would be hilarious

What's most pathetic is your fixation on what complete strangers think of a fighter you don't like

They've pretty much been saying it...

Kinda like anyone else with an opinion in a boxing or MMA forum, right? Going by your argument we shouldn't have an opinion, even if its contrary to what a pro says.

What's most pathetic is your fixation on what complete strangers think of a fighter you don't like

Or your complete fixation on a fighter you're in love with? See it goes both ways

Salty? Conor lost last time i checked. I'm merely laughing at the fanboys' expense. Just like they laughed at Paulie and called him a liar. lol I'm in great spirits
Lol know why you are doing that? Because people are giving him credit and that seems to make you edgy and fragile. You are a table salt shaker homie. Sprinkling all over this thread replying to anyone who says something positive. Like I said it's pretty hilarious the way you try to justify yourself right now. Please reply again and share more please do

Hmmm, PHD boxing legend Klitschko says this, but at the same time a couch potato boxing fanboy writer for ESPN disagreed. Not sure who to believe.

Anyone who hates on Conor is a complete fucking idiot. I'm not even a fan, like at all. you can quote me saying Nate deserved the nod.

It's just pathetic how much sherdoggers hate on him.

100% All of Conor's nut-huggers early on in his UFC stint were the worst and kind of turned me against Conor, but the tied has kind of turned now where the haters are worse than the dick riders ever were, Especially African American Boxing fans.

I've never been a Conor fan, but he has definitely earned my respect. He's a two division UFC champ and also gave one of the all time great boxers a competitive fight.

Kinda like anyone else with an opinion in a boxing or MMA forum, right? Going by your argument we shouldn't have an opinion, even if its contrary to what a pro says.

No, I never said you couldn't have an opinion

Watch anyone else from MMA try and box Floyd and there would be a huuuuuge difference.

You don't say? Wasn't it Conor talking shit? Wasn't his fanboys talking shit on this forum?

Sorry when you talk shit you have to eat a shit sandwich when you lose and can't back it up. Now cry some more, your tears are making me laugh

Back