I Got Sexually Assaulted

Would of a done the same but some guys would of beat him down.

Never bought into that nonsense.

so we can scratch that idea off the list of why some random stranger would put his dick on your leg.

your story is so f'ing bizarre.

so we can scratch that idea off the list of why some random stranger would put his dick on your leg.

your story is so f'ing bizarre.

If the idea was to crack a 'is that a dick in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' joke then I'm sad ts reacted the way he did

Damn dude uptight much you homophobe? Really he grazed you with his dick and you freak out? I had a guy gag my with his cock and slap me in the back of the head when he came. I didn't act like a little bitch about it. Get with the times.

Probaly shouldnt have reported it after you physically assaulted the guy. I would have wanted to hit him too, but maybe dont go to the cops right after youve broken the law too

Probaly shouldnt have reported it after you physically assaulted the guy. I would have wanted to hit him too, but maybe dont go to the cops right after youve broken the law too

You're allowed to defend yourself from sexual assault, buddy.

Oh Jesus Christ man you spread it to everything.
DETERGENT.jpg

That was uncalled for. Imagine if every girl threw a right hook whenever someone flirts with them. They should arrest YOU for assault.
Dude had a dick intentionally rubbed on him, that goes beyond flirting that is sexual assault, and he has a right to defend himself. Besides any reasonable jury would side with him. No straight dude wants a queer dudes dick near him.

Dude had a dick intentionally rubbed on him, that goes beyond flirting that is sexual assault, and he has a right to defend himself. Besides any reasonable jury would side with him. No straight dude wants a queer dudes dick near him.
Have you ever been in a club? That's like clubbing 101.

Sherbros, you read the title right.

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it short.

Went to Wawa to piss.
Dude positioned himself at the urinal next to mine. Says "hey there" in a Fruity Pebbles flirty tone.
I ignored him.
He asked me, in the same tone, if I like the music.
I still ignored him.
Felt something on my leg.
It was his dick.
Hit him with a right hook and bailed.
Smartened up and reported it to the police.
Hope they catch the pervert.
Either he has a 24 inch dick or you let him get really really close to you for some reason

I was taking a shit in a Macy's bathroom years ago. I didn't know it was a gay pick up,spot. Guy sits in stall next to me and says "Hey". I ignore him. He says it again, and adds "You wanna play"? I told him to leave me alone I'm taking a shit. He won't stop and then he tells me he is masterbating. I finished and walked out and kicked his stall door in and it smashed his knees lol. I heard him crying lmao. Fucking perverts giving real :eek::eek::eek:s a bad name.

I'm sure somebody's already made this comment, but I ain't got time to read the thread:

A hook? Dude, as a sherbro you're supposed to know either touch him wit teh jab or fill the room with uppercuts *shakes head in disappointment*.

I understand TS gave the police a detailed description of said penis.

I'm sure somebody's already made this comment, but I ain't got time to read the thread:

A hook? Dude, as a sherbro you're supposed to know either touch him wit teh jab or fill the room with uppercuts *shakes head in disappointment*.

The urinals divider would have blocked an uppercut, and he was too close for an effective jab.

Sherbros, you read the title right.

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it short.

Went to Wawa to piss.
Dude positioned himself at the urinal next to mine. Says "hey there" in a Fruity Pebbles flirty tone.
I ignored him.
He asked me, in the same tone, if I like the music.
I still ignored him.
Felt something on my leg.
It was his dick.
Hit him with a right hook and bailed.
Smartened up and reported it to the police.
Hope they catch the pervert.
I've seen your dick.

I do not blame him.

Back