***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread in the war room about a nazi getting punched. Evidently you can't cheer on nazis getting punched on sherdog
that's pretty lame, but the war room sucks so not surprised you would get dubbed for that.

Can't wait for real sports to jump off in two weeks. Baseball and football are in a tailspin and mma isn't a real sport.

"Omg Presti is a genius he just traded good young players for an old overpaid overrated one dimensional player and a guy who's leaving next year. Omg how did Presti convince Westbrook to sign a contract that ridiculously overpass him twice what he's worth.!"

Cream is feeling the heat.

James Johnson will go back to being James Johnson and the Heat will flounder.

LaVar takes helicopter dad to whole new level. smh

"Man I recently saw Isaiah Thomas and his dad. That family is full of genetic freaks."

-Palis
"I'm insignificant both in life and on Sherdog. I really need to get attention from someone who is 100x my superior."

-cream

Tommy Heinsohn has lost his damn mind

Tommy Heinsohn has lost his damn mind

When Tommy was coaching, he'd seat his wife directly behind him and his girlfriend directly across the court so that he always knew where they were.

Did anyone read @Palis thread in the war room. One of the gayest threads ever in the war room and if you know the wr you know that's saying a lot

Did anyone read @Palis thread in the war room. One of the gayest threads ever in the war room and if you know the wr you know that's saying a lot
Obsession noted.

If you want to discuss the WR take it to the WR you little limp-libtard.

@Luminaire you give me shit (which is cool ) but I am sure you are aware of what came exactly out of Melo's mouth lol.

"Deal was done with the Rockets ". Oh and he closed on his house here too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back