White nationalists return to Charlottesville

I live in the heart of progress. I see them everywhere.

The progressive army most definitely outnumbers white racists and normal people.
Move to Alabama then. You'll fit in better.

That's what the Alt Right does....Some retarded SJWs do something and they judge all the people who voted for hilary clinton.

Although that's very true, you will NOT hear lefties of any persuasion condemning that weirdness. That's not allowed. If the baddies on that side claim victim status, they have to be good guys. See the difference?

I live in Berkeley Right now....Most people here are just trying to get their degree and gtfo.....Rarely do I see SJWs, even at school, they are not as big as the Alt Right Media tries to make it seem

I'm talking globally. There's plenty of evidence that shows the progressive army is great. BLM protests, anti immigration counter/protests, anti racism counter/protests, La Raza type protests, Antifa protests, feminism protests, LGBT parades/protests.

Resistance in America will succumb to progress eventually. Sweden is almost completely consumed. Germany well on its way. Canada mind fucked. The horde and its ships continuously landing in Italy. France being overrun. England experiencing Islamification. Not much resistance in those countries. If the alt right was great in numbers this wouldn't be happening.

I think you forgot the rifles and clubs some of them arrived with? I'm not excusing the other sides actions, just pointing out an error iin your recollection.

For a rally which they had a legal permit to attend. A permit that they jumped thru hurdle after hurdle thru to do the legal way.

Unlike antifa who came with bear mace, bats and clubs and with the intent to start trouble. Like they have at non-racial rallies across the country attacking innocent people.

Last edited:
For real? Or the way the previous group was reported as chanting "Jews will not replace us", when they clearly weren't.

And for the record Russia is no one's friend, wake up.
They were widely reported as chanting both slogans ("you" and "jews"). What do you think the chant "You will not replace us" means? It's the same idea coming from the same white power assholes.

No it only gets spun into a national crisis if 7 People that claim to be Antifa show up

Then some people act like the sky is falling

Antifa is regularly active and routinely engages in mob violence and vandalism. Why are you downplaying left wing political violence by making false equivalencies?

They were widely reported as chanting both slogans ("you" and "jews"). What do you think the chant "You will not replace us" means? It's the same idea coming from the same white power assholes.
I saw video of the "Jews" chant.
What is being posited as what they were actually chanting?

I get what you're saying.
I think the price of ignoring it is worse.
40-50 idiots is one thing... But when they get presidential comfort and political power, look OUT.
Yes because they will gain political power if you ignore them.

Yes because they will gain political power if you ignore them.
I'm sure you think you're being funny.
Germans thought Hitler was laughably funny, at first. Eventually, they gave him and his party total power; even they were surprised at how easily they swept in.

I'm sure you think you're being funny.
Germans thought Hitler was laughably funny, at first. Eventually, they gave him and his party total power; even they were surprised at how easily they swept in.
They didn't ignore him

Back