Hate to say it but Tony is an easy fight for Conor

Ferguson's shows pretty bad defense, luckily his chin is on par with Nates. Ferguson can easily recreate what happened at Mcgregor vs Diaz 1.

It's definitely no easy fight for either man.

It's possible Conor could knock him out early if he lands his power shots. If he doesn't, it's going to be a long night for him and Ferguson will tap him.

You'd think Ferguson and his team would know that too and be more defense minded early. Tony can defend kicks and has a kicking game himself. Unlike Diaz who can't do either.

If Tony fights defensively, Conor wouldn’t gas. Conor doesn’t gas for no reason. He’s gassed when he is overly aggressive or taken big shots. Tony can’t just sit back and wait for Conor to gas just because the clock is ticking.

Awesome, at least I know who not to listen to when it comes to anything MMA related.

LMAO at Conor beating a better version of Nate Diaz, that can actually defend against leg kicks, and has the best gas tank at LW.

This might be Tony's easiest fight. No grappling threat, and shitty cardio. Oh man, I can't wait for the memes after Tony bludgeons Conor.

If Tony fights defensively, Conor wouldn’t gas. Conor doesn’t gas for no reason. He’s gassed when he is overly aggressive or taken big shots. Tony can’t just sit back and wait for Conor to gas just because the clock is ticking.

He gasses even when he conserves his energy, and doesn't throw all power shots, and paces himself.

Ex. Nate rematch.

Conor will fight whoever gets him the most PPV buys.

Um no. You can't avoid the interim champ if you're the champ also. You would literally have to vacate the belt on grounds of not fighting your mandatory.

Um no. You can't avoid the interim champ if you're the champ also. You would literally have to vacate the belt on grounds of not fighting your mandatory.

You haven’t been paying attention have you?

If Tony is such an easy fight for Conor, then he should have no problem agreeing to the fight.

He gasses even when he conserves his energy, and doesn't throw all power shots, and paces himself.

Ex. Nate rematch.

According to Compu Strike numbers, Nick landed over 50 strikes in round 2 and nearly 80 strikes in round 3. They beat the shit out of each other the whole fight. What was supposed to be conservative and defensive still wound up being very active and damaging.

true about hittable but maybe he can pull off a sub?

true about hittable but maybe he can pull off a sub?

Of course a sub is possible. But I don’t think Tony can land enough strikes on Conor to create a scramble to get it to the mat and Tony doesn’t have the wrestling to take it to the ground either.

Good, then put your house on Conor when (IF) they fight.

$$$$$ Talks. Real contenders wait. Unfortunately, that’s the new UFC.
Conor's groupies and haters will buy his fights no matter who he fights. This is hardly an excuse for Conor not to fight anybody, well, unless he's shook.

Of course Conor would be favoured in that fight but you have to be dumb to count Tony out. Tony have better chin and striking then Diaz and just as good cardio. If Conor gas out his a dead man Tony is not going to just flip him the bird while Conor run around the cage his going to chase Conor down and tap him out.

Just regarding the chin comparison Nate Diaz have been dropped many times before even stopped yet he still took Conor's shot and kept coming so there is good likely Tony will be able to take those shots.

Good, then put your house on Conor when (IF) they fight.

I didn’t make the thread as a gambling tip. I don’t even gamble myself. But it’s nice you at least acknowledge, unlike others in this thread, that there’s a chance this fight might not even ever happen, unfortunately. Despite my opinion of it being onesided for Conor, I think the build up would be great.

According to Compu Strike numbers, Nick landed over 50 strikes in round 2 and nearly 80 strikes in round 3. They beat the shit out of each other the whole fight. What was supposed to be conservative and defensive still wound up being very active and damaging.

What??? You said Conor doesn't gas when he's being efficient, and not throwing all power shots. He gassed exactly in the middle of the 2nd round, after being efficient, and not throwing all power shots.

Nate landed almost literally nothing in the 1st 2 rounds, until Conor gassed against the cage. Did you even watch the fight? They only started to go back and forth as soon as Conor slowed down for no reason, and he gassed like always.

Of course Conor would be favoured in that fight but you have to be dumb to count Tony out. Tony have better chin and striking then Diaz and just as good cardio. If Conor gas out his a dead man Tony is not going to just flip him the bird while Conor run around the cage his going to chase Conor down and tap him out.

Just regarding the chin comparison Nate Diaz have been dropped many times before even stopped yet he still took Conor's shot and kept coming so there is good likely Tony will be able to take those shots.

I can’t disagree enough that Tony’s striking is better than Nick’s. Tony is wild with his offense and his defense is even worse. He may be able to defend leg kicks better but Conor will mostly be throwing hands at Tony’s chin.

Back