Paragon of virtue NyTimes editor exposed undercover-video

I watched this PV video in it's entirety, some information was worth knowing. Some information was presented without adequate context.

In the past, PV has presented recording of people's statements that were edited in a way that did not properly present the question being responded to. That always matters to me in videos. I want to know what was asked, not just what the answers were because knowing the flow of an exchange always me to put the responses into proper context.

It's actually strange to me. Right now, you're responding to me in the Brookings thread by saying that you won't even read the paper because it's a left leaning source but you're over here saying that we should accept an edited right-leaning video without question.

It's doubly strange to me. In this video, PV is exposing the actions of a man who uses video to manipulate by giving us an edited video that's intended to manipulate and you have little interest in making sure that they're not doing what they're accusing Dudich of doing. Healthy skepticism would say that if you believe that this NYT editor is engaged in these behaviors, that it's very possible that PV is as well. You should want reassurances.

First off, in the other thread, I'm reading the law as it is stated directly. Furthermore, most non biased legal minds agree with me, or better said I agree with them. This was hashed out months ago. There's a reason you don't hear about anymore. One piece from a bias source doesn't change that.

What is there to edit? The guy states flat out, he's not being objective in his work, which is in direct violation of his employers direction.

Do you want your news to be fed to you by people like that?

First off, in the other thread, I'm reading the law as it is stated directly. Furthermore, most non biased legal minds agree with me, or better said I agree with them. This was hashed out months ago. There's a reason you don't hear about anymore. One piece from a bias source doesn't change that.

What is there to edit? The guy states flat out, he's not being objective in his work, which is in direct violation of his employers direction.

Do you want your news to be fed to you by people like that?

No you're not. You're not reading the law as it is directly stated. You know a small piece of law and are treating it as if it's the only law that exists. It's like reading the introduction to a book and claiming you've read the entire story. And most legal minds didn't agree with you. They disagree on the subject, they agree that the firing itself isn't illegal. They disagree on the obstruction component.

What is there to edit? I ask you "Can you envision a world where the government fakes the moon landing? How do you think it could be done?" If I present your answer without my question, to the unwary, if might appear that you believe the government faked the moon landing and you're telling me how you think it was done. With the question presented, everyone knows that I asked you concoct a scenario, not to present your personal feelings on the matter.

It is the same here and it is the same position I take on most videos that purport to claim that someone said something. I want to full video or at least a complete transcript of the conversation to determine if the answer being given is related to implication that the video presenter is claiming. That's just minimal effort to verify something.

No you're not. You're not reading the law as it is directly stated. You know a small piece of law and are treating it as if it's the only law that exists. It's like reading the introduction to a book and claiming you've read the entire story. And most legal minds didn't agree with you. They disagree on the subject, they agree that the firing itself isn't illegal. They disagree on the obstruction component.

What is there to edit? I ask you "Can you envision a world where the government fakes the moon landing? How do you think it could be done?" If I present your answer without my question, to the unwary, if might appear that you believe the government faked the moon landing and you're telling me how you think it was done. With the question presented, everyone knows that I asked you concoct a scenario, not to present your personal feelings on the matter.

It is the same here and it is the same position I take on most videos that purport to claim that someone said something. I want to full video or at least a complete transcript of the conversation to determine if the answer being given is related to implication that the video presenter is claiming. That's just minimal effort to verify something.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on the obstruction thing. I've read enough sources that stated the law is on his side.

We'll have the answer in a few years.

You're deliberately dodging the question. What in the video do you think is edited to the point where you can't understand the context?

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on the obstruction thing. I've read enough sources that stated the law is on his side.

We'll have the answer in a few years.

You're deliberately dodging the question. What in the video do you think is edited to the point where you can't understand the context?

I didn't dodge the question, my answer isn't about any specific quote. It's about videos in general but if you want something specific, there is a point where Dudich says "I'd....," and goes into how to target the Trump brand and some other stuff (4:09). The statement shows that that he is answering something specific. But they don't ever present what it is that he is answering. They only present the answer and the questioner's follow up request.

seems all these beta cucks will spill the beans when they send in a cute girl to flirt and act interested in their bullshit. hilarious

Lol i love how the left whines about Veritas editing. These are the same people who peddled that Billy Bush tape without a second thought. None of them for a second complained about editing or context then, it was a free for all on Drumph.

Or when Megyn Kelly interviewed Alex Jones for 8 hrs, only to release 3-5 mins of their dialogue jumbled up.

You guys are losing at your own game, and are whining for censorship of Veritas because you suck.

What an absurd statement. The New York Times has been one of the most reliable sources of information for over 150 years. What outlet do you believe to be more reliable?
Are you aware of the fact that the New York Times is the only newspaper to have ever won a Pulitzer prize that was awarded for what was essentially fake news ? They took quite a cavalier attitude about it and didn't even really admit anything until the 1980's, over 50 years later.
https://www.nytco.com/new-york-times-statement-about-1932-pulitzer-prize-awarded-to-walter-duranty/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/pulitzer-winning-lies/article/4040

Which right of center anything wouldn't you say this of?
The real cultural Marxism in America, ladies and gentlemen.

That is a splendidly, torturously shoehorned dialectical try.

The real cultural Marxism in America, ladies and gentlemen.

That is a splendidly, torturously shoehorned dialectical try.

200w.gif

Posting Project Veritas videos should be an automatic dubbing.

No joke: I actually agree with this.

They have been over and over and over and over again proven to be lying extortionists.

They are literally the definition of the greatest fears associated with the free press: they have cost taxpayers, citizens, and shareholders literally billions of dollars using doctored and fake videos.

There is no hell hot enough for Project Veritas.

No joke: I actually agree with this.

They have been over and over and over and over again proven to be lying extortionists.

They are literally the definition of the greatest fears associated with the free press: they have cost taxpayers, citizens, and shareholders literally billions of dollars using doctored and fake videos.

There is no hell hot enough for Project Veritas.
Alex Jones will be there with them.

Not in America? That's a relief.

Seriously, what you just tried was worse than the shit that rich, bratty, college-liberal, fake-revolutionaries try.
I totally got some books you should read, brah.

south-park-s09e02c02-college-know-it-all-hippies-16x9.jpg

Why are you promoting Project Veritas content? They are many times over exposed as frauds.

Posting Project Veritas videos should be an automatic dubbing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/reader-center/project-veritas-video.html

From the NYT response it seems to have some credibility. I mean, that the guy actually said that stuff, but they claim he is lying.

Based on what we’ve seen in the Project Veritas video, it appears that a recent hire in a junior position violated our ethical standards and misrepresented his role. In his role at The Times, he was responsible for posting already published video on other platforms and was never involved in the creation or editing of Times videos. We are reviewing the situation now.

Lol i love how the left whines about Veritas editing. These are the same people who peddled that Billy Bush tape without a second thought. None of them for a second complained about editing or context then, it was a free for all on Drumph.

Or when Megyn Kelly interviewed Alex Jones for 8 hrs, only to release 3-5 mins of their dialogue jumbled up.

You guys are losing at your own game, and are whining for censorship of Veritas because you suck.

They sound so sophisticated.

Are you aware of the fact that the New York Times is the only newspaper to have ever won a Pulitzer prize that was awarded for what was essentially fake news ? They took quite a cavalier attitude about it and didn't even really admit anything until the 1980's, over 50 years later.
https://www.nytco.com/new-york-times-statement-about-1932-pulitzer-prize-awarded-to-walter-duranty/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/pulitzer-winning-lies/article/4040

The fact that you have to go all the way back to 1932 is telling. I'll ask again. What news source do you follow that you believe to be more credible?

Damn, that dude is a piece of shit. He seems like a pathological liar, but that is pretty damn problematic for a journalist.

Last edited:
Back