Paragon of virtue NyTimes editor exposed undercover-video

Striker Fox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

We all knew it, but it's nice to be confirmed.

Also, apparently Comey is the Godfather of former Antifa member and NYT's Nicholas Dudich...or maybe he's lying...

Last edited:
Yikes. Quite a bit to be concerned about in this video. WTF is up with him claiming James Comey is his godfather and then when confronted claiming that he didn't know why he claimed that but it was a good story ? He also claims he joined Antifa to provide info to the FBI and punched nazi's while doing so. This guy seems pretty strange, I wonder what the New York TImes will do with him.

how do you pronounce his name?

Dude-dick?

Guy sounds like he's bullshitting about everything, to sound more important and interesting than he actually is.

Why are you promoting Project Veritas content? They are many times over exposed as frauds.

Why are you promoting Project Veritas content? They are many times over exposed as frauds.

Posting Project Veritas videos should be an automatic dubbing.

Project Veritas caused Acorn to shut down.

They have been incredibly damaging to the media over the last year.

Now there is no hope for unabashed partisans like you two, but in the real world, the people in the middle take it seriously. My liberal wife watched this today like WTF? How do you think she's going to feel about the next nty headline she sees?

The right doesn't need folks like you. We simply need to win over the sane middle.

Project Veritas caused Acorn to shut down.

They have been incredibly damaging to the media over the last year.

Now there is no hope for unabashed partisans like you two, but in the real world, the people in the middle take it seriously. My liberal wife watched this today like WTF? How do you think she's going to feel about the next nty headline she sees?

The right doesn't need folks like you. We simply need to win over the sane middle.
hot-dog-4.gif

That is about as thoughtful a response as I expected. As I said, folks like you are beyond reason. We don't need you. We just need the middle.
You desperately need people like me. Intelligent people who can actually problem solve and make society a better place.

lol at people still trusting the new york slimes

What an absurd statement. The New York Times has been one of the most reliable sources of information for over 150 years. What outlet do you believe to be more reliable?

You desperately need people like me. Intelligent people who can actually problem solve and make society a better place.

Honestly, there is a place in society for liberals and conservatives. The far ends of each party can go fuck themselves.

That being said, I'm talking politics. The normal people in the middle who don't pay attention to every WaPo headline, are going to see increased peace and prosperity for our country, and a fat bump in their 401k, stocks, etc.

Furthermore, you've yet to win an election since November. People have tuned the left out.

As always with project veritas, I'd prefer to see the whole unedited video.

As always with project veritas, I'd prefer to see the whole unedited video.

Why? What in the video do you think is faked?

You realize it takes likely hundreds of hours of video to gather these remarks? Do you think these people just spill the beans on the first meeting?

They have to gain these people's trust so they let their guard down.

Also, be careful how far you tow the line for the left right now. He has a habit of setting these folks up to catch them in a lie with their response.

Why? What in the video do you think is faked?

You realize it takes likely hundreds of hours of video to gather these remarks? Do you think these people just spill the beans on the first meeting?

They have to gain these people's trust so they let their guard down.

Also, be careful how far you tow the line for the left right now. He has a habit of setting these folks up to catch them in a lie with their response.

I watched this PV video in it's entirety, some information was worth knowing. Some information was presented without adequate context.

In the past, PV has presented recording of people's statements that were edited in a way that did not properly present the question being responded to. That always matters to me in videos. I want to know what was asked, not just what the answers were because knowing the flow of an exchange always me to put the responses into proper context.

It's actually strange to me. Right now, you're responding to me in the Brookings thread by saying that you won't even read the paper because it's a left leaning source but you're over here saying that we should accept an edited right-leaning video without question.

It's doubly strange to me. In this video, PV is exposing the actions of a man who uses video to manipulate by giving us an edited video that's intended to manipulate and you have little interest in making sure that they're not doing what they're accusing Dudich of doing. Healthy skepticism would say that if you believe that this NYT editor is engaged in these behaviors, that it's very possible that PV is as well. You should want reassurances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back