Nonsensical Rifle Addiction

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I'm looking forward to all the Muricans telling Europe to keep it's mouth shut.

I have an NRA membership but won't be renewing when it expires. NRA is just a little too far right for me. I doubt they'll miss me tho.

And on the other hand - I abandoned them about 15 years ago.

Too willing to compromise.

"Nonsensical Rifle Addiction"

That spells NRA!

Not sure how anyone could recover from that degree of burn

you have hordes of muslims invading your lands in jihad and killing you guys with a new attack every month and you still don't want guns? It's like Viking Age 2.0 and you don't want guns? Really?

Netherlands have mooslim terrorists!!1!

/end thread

(PS-

Operator: 911, what’s your emergency?

Caller: I’m wounded! I need thoughts and prayers!

Operator: I’ll send an ambulance, sir.

Caller: No! I said thoughts and prayers!)

Netherlands have mooslim terrorists!!1!

/end thread
There hasn't been a Muslim terrorist attack in this country (yet).

However we do have a Muslim problem like most Western European and North American countries but it's nothing compared to France and Germany for example.

you have hordes of muslims invading your lands in jihad and killing you guys with a new attack every month and you still don't want guns? It's like Viking Age 2.0 and you don't want guns? Really?

I have a good Finnish friend. I drank many beers with him in Belgium a few years back. I plowed through some Muslim men in Brussels that would not make any way on the sidewalk. They were purposely trying to intimidate who they thought were European men. When they realized I didn't mind kicking their asses, unlike the Euro-cucks they didn't want to take it any further (but that is a different story).

Anyways, my good friend is very Left leaning. He recently left his wife. She is a minister for the state church (Lutheran). While bringing aid and help to recent Muslim immigrants, she slipped a few times and Muslim dick went inside her. Bottom line, he left his wife because she was fucking Muslim immigrants.

When talking with him about it, he remains steadfast, that taking in these asshats that are destroying their culture is the right thing to do.

Let me show you a real Euro-Cuck PSA on how to deal with the new aggressive men.

They are very passive people and would never walk through Muslim men trying to intimidate them off a sidewalk. Yelling "hello" to a friend across the street is too over the top for them. This does not end well for these guys.

dislike because it's made by Dutch people

I have a good Finnish friend. I drank many beers with him in Belgium a few years back. I plowed through some Muslim men in Brussels that would not make any way on the sidewalk. They were purposely trying to intimidate who they thought were European men. When they realized I didn't mind kicking their asses, unlike the Euro-cucks they didn't want to take it any further (but that is a different story).

Anyways, my good friend is very Left leaning. He recently left his wife. She is a minister for the state church (Lutheran). While bringing aid and help to recent Muslim immigrants, she slipped a few times and Muslim dick went inside her. Bottom line, he left his wife because she was fucking Muslim immigrants.

When talking with him about it, he remains steadfast, that taking in these asshats that are destroying their culture is the right thing to do.

Let me show you a real Euro-Cuck PSA on how to deal with the new aggressive men.

They are very passive people and would never walk through Muslim men trying to intimidate them off a sidewalk. Yelling "hello" to a friend across the street is too over the top for them. This does not end well for these guys.

It's a weird dynamic, with strongly tribal cultures moving into a passive host cultural that is submerged in tolerance, multiculturism, and guilt propoganda from birth

Seems predictable how it will play out over the long term.

Fuck the NRA.
Everyone should be migrating to the Gun Owners of America.

Who needs guns when you have anti rape bracelets.

Who needs guns when you have anti rape bracelets.

If anti rape bracelets don't work, you might have to use apologies. Nobody can withstand an onslaught of apologies.

deaths from terrorist attack in europe 2016 ............. 142
deaths from guns in usa 2016.................................. 15,000

You have a running war on the streets, with more deaths annually than many low intensity official wars. USA have lost more people to gun violence than to its major wars, and you want MORE guns?

Back