Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.
There's already dirt on Affleck. Apparently he "tweaked" somebody's boob on TRL.

What you wouldn't! Come on man, be honest!

Being that the exact scenarios have played out in my lifetime and I can't recall blaming all Republicans for it, you can go take this fuck and shove it.

This dude isn't even a politician, but somehow people in here are trying to tell me that all Democrats were aware and complicit in this man's crimes.

Like, go fuck yourself, hard in the anus, with a cheese grater.

I'm not shocked that one of Hollywood's most powerful power brokers used his influence to bang hot chicks and I don't think anyone else is responsible except for him and his immediate cohorts.

Being that the exact scenarios have played out in my lifetime and I can't recall blaming all Republicans for it, you can go take this fuck and shove it.

This dude isn't even a politician, but somehow people in here are trying to tell me that all Democrats were aware and complicit in this man's crimes.

Like, go fuck yourself, hard in the anus with a cheese grater.

I'm not shocked that one of Hollywood's most powerful power brokers used his influence to bang hot chicks.
I take issue with this sir. I don't think a cheese grater is the right implement for that.

I take issue with this sir. I don't think a cheese grater is the right implement for that.

300-you-will-not-enjoy-this-o.gif

Terry Crews got Buck Broke.

The fuck is up with yalls obsession with our dick and balls?

Nobody gives a shit about your dick or balls Jamal. You probably offer them up along with your backside in County exclaiming "I'm not gay, that's just my hustle."

The guy who molested him is jewish, not white. There is no yall in the equation

Nah, its been my very effective survival strategy to group yall all together. Its been safer that way.

Nobody gives a shit about your dick or balls Jamal. You probably offer them up along with your backside in County exclaiming "I'm not gay, that's just my hustle."
I dont know who Jamal is, but he has a horrible business plan. The real money is out there in the free world.

Im just mad this mother fucker literally look like a jewish stereotype.
Politcal cartoons bout to look fucked up.

Tmz on tucker saying Harvey is sucidal and was suppose to leave to Europe today

Nah, its been my very effective survival strategy to group yall all together. Its been safer that way.

The people you grouped us together with are directly responsible for the policies that have destroyed black America whether its the nuclear family structure (promoting welfare programs and socially degenerative behavior through media institutions) or economic prosperity (banking institutions denying loans, not investing in urban development of black areas, ect.) Know your enemy

The people you grouped us together with are directly responsible for the policies that have destroyed black America whether its the nuclear family structure (promoting welfare programs and socially degenerative behavior through media institutions) or economic prosperity (banking institutions denying loans, not investing in urban development of black areas, ect.) Know your enemy
Black.
Wallstreet.

Rose.
Wood.

COINTELPRO.

Crack.

Heroin.

Black.
Wallstreet.

Rose.
Wood.

COINTELPRO.

Crack.

Heroin.

If you think those examples from before the civil rights era have any bearing on race relations in 2017, I feel sorry for you. We are not your enemy. We are not waiting in the bushes to gun you down for being black.

I don't think those easily manufactured drugs were introduced by the CIA. Cooking cocaine with baking soda is not the work of a scientist. I learned about it from listening to Master P, lol! Heroin is essentially hash made from poppy plants. This is not the work of a scientist either.

Like, go fuck yourself, hard in the anus, with a cheese grater.

I'm not shocked that one of Hollywood's most powerful power brokers used his influence to bang hot chicks and I don't think anyone else is responsible except for him and his immediate cohorts.
You get all defensive of your political party like Weinstein is just some random schmo that has literally nothing to do with democrats. Except he's been a DNC donor for decades. Hosted parties for Obama and Clinton. And has been described by both as a great friend.

But nah we shouldn't judge people elected at the highest levels of office based on whose parties they attend, accept donations from, and generally pal around with. This wouldn't a responsible way of critiquing a stranger's morals or decision-making ability.

You get all defensive of your political party like Weinstein is just some random schmo that has literally nothing to do with democrats. Except he's been a DNC donor for decades. Hosted parties for Obama and Clinton. And has been described by both as a great friend.

But nah we shouldn't judge people elected at the highest levels of office based on whose parties they attend, accept donations from, and generally pal around with. This wouldn't a responsible way of critiquing a stranger's morals or decision-making ability.

Unless they were rape and fuck struggling actresses fund raisers you can only assume that everything you just said was bullshit.

Unless they were rape and fuck struggling actresses fund raisers you can only assume that everything you just said was bullshit.

You are out of your mind. Sexual harrasment and sexual assault are ok if the victims are particularly vulnerable?

What the fuck are you smoking? You need a name change, pronto.

You are out of your mind. Sexual harrasment and sexual assault are ok if the victims are particularly vulnerable?

What the fuck are you smoking? You need a name change, pronto.

I'm not sure if you know how to read..

Back