Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

He avoided defenses? How can he defend when he's fighting for a second title?

Are you saying you would've not fought for the second title, and not fought floyd?

I repeat, what an idiot you are. What terrible business decisions.

No wonder you're in the bitter state you are. You don't know how to think properly lol

Keep smokin that 420 bro, it's doing you really well!

And you fools THINK he is some GOAT.......that is how stupid you are. The guy has never fought any fight he had something to lose in, other than a title fight. A fucking smart pussy.

He should have never had that fight at 55, he never fought one time there. Also, he should have been stripped BEFORE he fought that fight. Proof that Dana only allowed it for marketing purposes, not doing what he should have done sooner, in stripping him.
Historically champion vs champion fights have always happened In boxing. Even people wanted GSP to take a superfight against Anderson, or anderson a superfight against Jones. Or Jones a super fight against Stipe. The list goes on and on really and Conor Isn't really any different. Not sure why he gets hate for moving up In weight and getting an Immediate title shot. He won the title so "being undeserved" Is sort of irrelevant at that point.

He was booked to fight RDA shortly after winning the 145 pound title. Then the whole nate loss / rematch at 170 happened. Stripping his 145 pound title would've seemed like a weird thing to do.

Don't see anything wrong with allowing him to keep It so we can have a champion vs champion bout.

People like you are just as bad as the fangirls from what I've seen. Just as shitty of fans, just as irrational as stupid. You're In no position to judge as far as I'm concerned. Your analysis is terrible

And you fools THINK he is some GOAT.......that is how stupid you are. The guy has never fought any fight he had something to lose in, other than a title fight. A fucking smart pussy.

He had something to lose in every fight he's ever fought.

Dumbass hater.

didn't he fight Nate at 170 pounds right after losing to him? I mean , love or hate him..that was a ballsy thing to do. Nate was and still probably Is one of his more difficult style matchups..particularly at 170.

Most people thought he was gonna get smashed too and that he was stupid for even taking the fight,

polls here had like 80% of people saying Nate would win the fight, even his coaches thought he was crazy taking the fight.

Hell, even taking fights on short notice Is very risky..especially when they're completely different style opponents, something even Jon Jones and others have not done themselves because of It.

Love or hate the guy, he has stepped up a bit and shown some balls. He earned my respect when he took the immediate Nate Diaz rematch.

It’s just a tactic to get Nate to lower his price.

didn't he fight Nate at 170 pounds right after losing to him? I mean , love or hate him..that was a ballsy thing to do. Nate was and still probably Is one of his more difficult style matchups..particularly at 170.

Most people thought he was gonna get smashed too and that he was stupid for even taking the fight,

polls here had like 80% of people saying Nate would win the fight, even his coaches thought he was crazy taking the fight.

Hell, even taking fights on short notice Is very risky..especially when they're completely different style opponents, something even Jon Jones and others have not done themselves because of It.

Love or hate the guy, he has stepped up a bit and shown some balls. He earned my respect when he took the immediate Nate Diaz rematch.

An immediate rematch that made him a shit load of cash and meant he didn’t have to defend his F/W belt.

It’s just a tactic to get Nate to lower his price.
The Nate fight will always be there and he'll definitely get paid. he got like 10+ mil for the last one

That fight hurt Conor's rep quite a bit, conor needs the trilogy to restore It..Nate is aware of all that

An immediate rematch that made him a shit load of cash and meant he didn’t have to defend his F/W belt.
I'd say fighting a 170 pound Nate Diaz was the more difficult route of the two. Especially after losing In humiliating fashion.

I didn't really see It as being about money. Seemed like he lost to a guy that deep down he believed he was better than and wanted to show It. A loss like that hurt his rep and pride quite a bit as well so he needed It back In the grand scheme. That was def some pride type shit. Money was a nice added bonus I'm sure

Last edited:
The same Connie who said he would defend the FW belt?

The same Connie who said he would immediately defend the LW belt AFTER he gave birth?

The same Connie who said he would fight Khabib in Russia?

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
{<jordan}
Obviously he can’t fight Khabib. Dude doesn’t deserve even being near the top 5.
Also, salty Brazilian stfu

Just stop with this man.
Very good boxing, extremely tenacious, Iron chin, endless cardio, walks through your punches and keeps coming. That's a very difficult style for Conor on the feet. Those zombie type dudes are very dangerous to that type of style. I know you know nothing about boxing and you're just a fan, you don't actually train yourself admittedly so..but this is pretty much a fact.

the fact that It was at 170 pounds Is sort of relevant as well, 15 pounds Isn't a joke. I wouldn't really see that fight going too well for him at 155.

The same Connie who said he would defend the FW belt?

The same Connie who said he would immediately defend the LW belt AFTER he gave birth?

The same Connie who said he would fight Khabib in Russia?

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
{<jordan}

You Damn Right @BRASIL WAND I ain't buying into sh!t until it's officially announced with this poser champ he can just be saving face because of his non response since he became "Disputed co-Champ" and the overwhelming UFC poll standing @78% saying they want him to fight Tony. I'll be back when it's stamped & dated...

CreativeEdibleCicada-max-1mb.gif

If he had "balls" he would have defended sometime during his career.....not this long after he has won four belts.

Back