Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

If he had "balls" he would have defended sometime during his career.....not this long after he has won four belts.
Sure, but trying to argue he should've defended at featherweight Instead of moving up and fighting RDA or even Nate Diaz / Alvarez Is just stupid. People still try to make this argument and It's ridiculous. It's pretty clear which route was the more challenging and rewarding of the two. Logic

I'd like to see him fight Tony right now too. If it were a few months down the road, I would likely be talking shit as well. However, one of the biggest fights ever happened just over a month ago..so I personally don't mind holding my tongue for a bit longer. I'm sure It will happen soon enough.

Giving up is for your hero......Nate proved that already.

lol Yeah that's what I would expect from a dumb pothead. Utter nonsense.

Pathetic that you let Conor turn you into this. You could've taken inspiration, but instead you're a bitter dark shell.

Hatas gonna hate.

CB

Sure, but trying to argue he should've defended at featherweight Instead of moving up and fighting RDA or even Nate Diaz / Alvarez Is just stupid. People still try to make this argument and It's ridiculous. It's pretty clear which route was the more challenging and rewarding of the two. Logic

I'd like to see him fight Tony right now too. If it were a few months down the road, I would likely be talking shit as well. However, one of the biggest fights ever happened just over a month ago..so I personally don't mind holding my tongue for a bit longer. I'm sure It will happen soon enough.
He should never be titled two div Champ. Again, marketing is the only reason Conor is where he is.

lol Yeah that's what I would expect from a dumb pothead. Utter nonsense.

Pathetic that you let Conor turn you into this. You could've taken inspiration, but instead you're a bitter dark shell.

Hatas gonna hate.

CB
HA! Struck a nerve huh......I know what you would take...... and it's not inspiration, it's Conor bending you over.

He should never be titled two div Champ.....again, marketing is the only reason Conor is where he is.
Why did they choose to market HIM then?

If he's this Milli Vanilli of MMA, who were his opponents? Actors? Jobbers?

Let's analyze your theory.

He should never be titled two div Champ. Again, marketing is the only reason Conor is where he is.
At the end of the day, he won 2 titles. Who really cares If he held them both at the same time. I certainly don't give a shit.

Marketing doesn't win championships.. fighting does

HA! Struck a nerve huh......I know what you would take...... and it's not inspiration, it's Conor bending you over.

lol Ironic seeing as how evidently Conor has you permanently nerve struck.

And you fools THINK he is some GOAT.......that is how stupid you are. The guy has never fought any fight he had something to lose in, other than a title fight. A fucking smart pussy.
Holy shit... you sound seriously upset. Thats actually really sad and I feel kind of sorry for you.

Ferguson is butthurt that Conor never mentions his name...

So Conor obliged.

DMB9HNAW4AAVjNB.jpg

Most people aren't even taking that into account. Conor just gave him what he wanted. Want him to mention your name? Alright, he did. Now whatcha gonna do? lol

After seeing how Tony looked last week Conor is happy to step in

Except I never said that. My prediction (because I was rooting for Conor)was a 11th round TKO on a second wind but I never thought he'd win a boxing match. I would have never bet on Conor to win and even stated many times he will probably lose.

there's multiple threads where you made numerous claims of Conor beating Floyd. Anyone who was in the subforum knows how much shit you blabbed leading up to the fight. It's so funny how you try to spin the story now after months of lead up of you riding Conor's dick

Very good boxing, extremely tenacious, Iron chin, endless cardio, walks through your punches and keeps coming. That's a very difficult style for Conor on the feet. Those zombie type dudes are very dangerous to that type of style. I know you know nothing about boxing and you're just a fan, you don't actually train yourself admittedly so..but this is pretty much a fact.

the fact that It was at 170 pounds Is sort of relevant as well, 15 pounds Isn't a joke. I wouldn't really see that fight going too well for him at 155.

He would weigh-in @155 but come fight night he could very well be 170 or more so not much changes...

And you fools THINK he is some GOAT.......that is how stupid you are. The guy has never fought any fight he had something to lose in, other than a title fight. A fucking smart pussy.

That sums him up perfectly. He’s all about low risk high reward.

there's multiple threads where you made numerous claims of Conor beating Floyd. Anyone who was in the subforum knows how much shit you blabbed leading up to the fight. It's so funny how you try to spin the story now after months of lead up of you riding Conor's dick

Lol....dick I said I never expected Conor to win. Like countless times. Keep the hate alive bro. I'd be a fan of his just for that lol

How gay is it to read Mac Life? Seems like Bath House Betty level gay, much like the subject of the blog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back