Young rising prospect Erick Silva vs Jordan Mein set for UFC on Fox 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Erick Silva still has a long way to go, an entire career ahead of him.

Already 19 wins for a young 33y/o upcoming phenom!!! All aboard!!!!!! I'll be the the guy throwing coals to power this train full steam ahead!

Holy crackers! Can't wait to see these two up and coming prospects go at it!

Both these guys have bright futures. Wouldn't be surprised if we see them fight again for the belt in a year or 2

Erick Silva is such a blue chip prospect! They should start calling him Erick Gold, just cause Platinum is already taken, but no way is Silva a precious enough metal to represent this kid's skill level.

Erick Silva still has a long way to go, an entire career ahead of him.

All the time in the world for this youngster. No need to rush.him but man he sure is on a meteoric rise.

I got triggered so hard in one of these threads last year. Omg. They got me so bad. I was arguing for an hour that Erick Silva wasn't going to win the title soon. Lol.

What a great fight to propel this young stud Erick Silva to the top. Kids got a bright future ahead of him. Champion by 2018 no doubt. This fight, imo, signifies a changing of the guard. I know its sad but its natures way. Mein is 28, getting to that retirement age and starting to slow down. This young red hot 33 year old stud is gonna make short work of the veteran. All the potential in the world for this kid. Fastest rising prospect since bursting onto the stage in 2011. I cant wait. :)
Is he though? I feel like there is at the very least, 1 more faster rising prospect......
How much do you guys actually make for these goofy hype posts?

wtf are yall talking about. its a mircal erick silva is still even i the ufc. his career is flatlined with no revival

Silva gonna surprise a lot of people.

Only those who aren't in the know.

But for those deep in this sport, the ones into scouting talent and seeing potential ahead of time, it won't be a surprise.

wtf are yall talking about. its a mircal erick silva is still even i the ufc. his career is flatlined with no revival
Just stop right there. Trust me. It's a running joke thread.

I got triggered so hard in one of these threads last year. Omg. They got me so bad. I was arguing for an hour that Erick Silva wasn't going to win the title soon. Lol.
Finally saw the light hey?

33? Wow, he's as young as Jesus when his actions changed the world. Silva is the chosen one to herald a new age for the UFC

ERICK SILVA IS VERY VERY YOUNG!

bricktamland-o.gif

Back